TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling ya'll the fact that after all this the Dad is still willing to take the poly, tells me he still believes in them and maybe he is thinking there is a reason the others have failed.

YES--BD was not told until 1/4 that SA was fired. SA did not share with BD that he was fired the morning Haiely went missing. He concealed this from her. Beginning 1/4 8 days after Hailey went missing BD finally learned the truth.

This is a HUGE Red Flag! What did SA hope to gain by not telling BD? My guess is he did not want her to question him about where he was from 6:30-3pm on the day Hailey went missing.

LE, FBI, and every investigative agency needs to focus on SA and not let up until they are 100% sure they can rule him out as the perp. SA: Lost his job, SA lied, SA failed LD, SA refered to Hailey as "that girl", and SA has yet to set one foot out side of Granny's house to help search. Further, Hailey told people she had a bad feeling about him. This speaks volumes! Add National statistics regarding missing children into the mix and SA should be LE's #1 POI!!!! If he is truly innocent, had nothing to do with this, and loves Hailey like he wants the world to believe, then he should be spending 24/7 with LE until they can rule him out with 100% certainty.

I am sick to my stomach just typing this...I firmly believe we will come to learn that SA was responsible for what happened to Hailey.
Time will tell...

JMHO

BBM That part certainly makes me wonder why as well!

The phone bugs me........it hits me as if someone was trying to stop communication.

Bur we learned yesterday she did not have a phone. If it is an i-touch, you can't call anyone or receive calls.

I'm telling ya'll the fact that after all this the Dad is still willing to take the poly, tells me he still believes in them and maybe he is thinking there is a reason the others have failed.

Sure makes me wonder what he thinks of all of this. It's hard to put trust into someone especially after they have failed a poly. I could only imagine what is going through that poor guy's head.

Was it really 8 days that BD didn't know SA lost his job? I agree this has bothered me so much. I didn't realize it had been THAT long...goodness.

Bur we learned yesterday she did not have a phone. If it is an i-touch, you can't call anyone or receive calls.

You can text from them. I learned this recently as my stepdaughter got an Itouch and can text from it providing she has internet access.

I'll be honest with you, I think we were better off without them, I really do..I enjoy them now, but our children's children won't even know how to communicate face to face soon..that's sad and not a good thing in any way, imo..

OT alert-I read an article today that parents in NY and other states are paying up to $400 for classes for their 22-yr old college grads to learn manners. These young people text at job interviews, for example, and don't understand why that would be wrong. :( Some bosses are sending their younger employees to try to teach them how to act "in person."

Something else kind of odd. BD admits she failed a poly as did SA. She asked SA not to come back to the house even though she failed too? He must have failed on a big part of that poly is the only thing I am thinking.

I'll be honest with you, I think we were better off without them, I really do..I enjoy them now, but our children's children won't even know how to communicate face to face soon..that's sad and not a good thing in any way, imo..

I agree as well. Teenagers are spending more time texting then having actual conversations. Spelling and grammar is probably going downhill due to text speak. Heck, I even had an employee quit on me through text.

Was it really 8 days that BD didn't know SA lost his job? I agree this has bothered me so much. I didn't realize it had been THAT long...goodness.

Do we know that it was 8 days? Or was that the point when their stories changed? She may have known all along, and that might be why, if what she told NG about the poly was true, that she was flagged as being deceitful.

personally i think the little girl MB should be left out of this completely. she had absolutely nothing to do with this and no knowledge of whats going on.
When Hailey comes home and has to face these people you don't want her hated by her friends because their lives were made miserable by media or rumors.

I am not sleuthing MB, because it is not allowed. How do you know she had nothing to do with it?

But she could use it on facebook right? That's what I am talking about.

Yes, if she was somewhere with unlocked wireless at their home or a business with free wifi. If she was using a friends wireless, they would need to give her the security code if there was one.

Do we know that it was 8 days? Or was that the point when their stories changed? She may have known all along, and that might be why, if what she told NG about the poly was true, that she was flagged as being deceitful.

IIRC and I could be wrong but I thought BD was on NG one night saying he came home from work and the next night on NG she said he came from his mothers house??? I'm a bit cloudy so I could be mistaken.

Something else kind of odd. BD admits she failed a poly as did SA. She asked SA not to come back to the house even though she failed too? He must have failed on a big part of that poly is the only thing I am thinking.

I don't think Billie knew any details about his test and I think she told him to get out before she took hers?

I was thinking that Dad probably figures he may as well take one; he may well pass, and if he doesn't, he is no worse off than Billie...

I think she doesn't know what to think and she's erring on the side of caution

I'm lost on the 8-day delay in SA telling BD that he'd lost his job...where'd that come from?

All I remember is BD didn't mention the first nite on NG, but another nite (maybe the 2nd appearance on NG's show?)

She was told he failed... she asked him to leave... then they gave her one. She was probably freaked thinking that the man she loved could have something to do with this and would surely fail.

The phone bugs me........it hits me as if someone was trying to stop communication.

I thought it was an Ipod Touch, not an actual phone. So it would have been communication when she was in range of WiFi. However, I do agree that kids can lose just about anything...but they always know where there tech device is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox