TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are missing children all over this country.
Parents who would love an hour of national coverage that will repeat several times tonight. Someone tell me she is going to plea for her daughter, for someone to help bring her home, that if anyone knows anything even if it is about Shawn to call, that Hailey is her only concern.

Otherwise why be on NG, to clear her reputation?

OK - BD just keep on talking.

BD says she saw Hailey in her room that Sunday night at 10 PM watching TV

(Yet, DD said he left at 9 and Hailey was playing XBox in the living room and based on her skill level with that game she would have played probably until midnight)

Interesting. I believe DD

I don't think right after he left that Hailey shut off the XBox and went into her room. Ain't buying it.

Thank you so much,hon,was pretty sure he said living room.I thought he said 9pm and with her skill would play till midnight.I think he was making a point,I believe.

Personally, I think there might be a bit of value in body language theory, but not for use on strangers by general members of the public for short TV segments, KWIM?
totally agree! Mark Lundsford comes to mind!

I've been trying to catch up...someone mentioned I think in the last thread that mothers who kill their kids usually have young kids, there was a case not that long ago in Canada of a mother who killed her 12 year old daughter who was interferring in her relationship with her bf. The bf was cleared. Just saying...

She looked in on HD Monday morning to "ease her mind". Not "because I always check before I leave". Not for "peace of mind". You can only ease your mind if it was uneasy about the subject in the first place. I don't trust this liar one little bit!!!!!

Has it ever been determined if SA really went to Big Spring that day or not? I was looking at the maps and hope they search around Lake BJ Thomas and Fluvanna. Fluvanna has a big rocky hilly area that isn't too large, but a place someone could go look for rocks and have a reason to be off the road. I don't think many places around that part of Texas are set up where people just go driving down private dirt roads. If I remember correctly, there have been bodies found at Fluvanna and years ago a teacher here in Lubbock killed his wife and took her headless body to that area of Fluvanna, and buried her head under his rosebush. A person interested in gory awful crimes might have read about that one.

Thank you so much,hon,was pretty sure he said living room.I thought he said 9pm and with her skill would play till midnight.I think he was making a point,I believe.

Yes, and they are going to compare that with her statements of when she last saw her. I wonder what time she gave LE? She's been asked these questions numerous times, I'm sure, yet she seemed like she had never thought of it when NG asked her what time.

OMG if they break for ONE MORE commercial i'm gonna lose it!

I'm about to throw something at the tv,because when NG asked her about watching the balldrop,the look was so apparent and they cut off from her.

Off the Nancy Grace topic, but does anybody think that maybe BD was out in the car waiting for SA when he "dropped by" work in the morning?

Yes, and they are going to compare that with her statements of when she last saw her. I wonder what time she gave LE? She's been asked these questions numerous times, I'm sure, yet she seemed like she had never thought of it when NG asked her what time.

We'll have to look back,because this is the first time we've heard she checked in on her.

BD looks SCARED. She doesn't look like someone who's daughter is missing, possibly murdered, and now she's under suspicion for something she didn't do. MOO.

OK - BD just keep on talking.

BD says she saw Hailey in her room that Sunday night at 10 PM watching TV

(Yet, DD said he left at 9 and Hailey was playing XBox in the living room and based on her skill level with that game she would have played probably until midnight)

Interesting. I believe DD

I don't think right after he left that Hailey shut off the XBox and went into her room. Ain't buying it.

How do you know who actually played the game after DD left?
Who had the controller?
We don't even know for sure that another person wasn't in the house with them that night. I still keep coming back to someone posting on the cousin's page "I have faith you didn't harm that girl" yesterday. Who implied that he did harm her? Why would you post that and why would you leave it up if someone said that about you.

LE says Shawn is one person of interest but hasn't name others. Billie? Unnamed party?

BD says Hailey has a lot of family and friends in Scurry county and that's why she could be there....

What? Now Hailey may be in Scurry county?

Is she covering for SA when he showed positive during his polygraph on Scurry County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn