TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
car mom left in needs to be searched as well... so how did she get to work??? I have asked this over and over

And did this guy who has been staying with them for a while, the one who saw Hailey in the backyard on the phone, Does he have a car?

Has it been released what was in the shed?
Any chainsaws?

Okay, MOO: Nancy did good - asked a lot of the right stuff and some open ended questions, didn't beat BD up so bad that she won't possibly come back on the show again... Marc Klaas (who I really admire), big thumbs down. Let the LE bashing go Marc, you're better than that. They get to make inconsistent statements to be people they suspect (while really investigating two simultaneous possibilities) - LE doesn't need to ask MK and NG if it's okay. Marc seemed to by in CYA mode for his premature and uncharacteristic bashing without hearing the other (LE's side). Still love you Marc - just step back on this one a bit... JMOO

I, personally, don't think guts has anything to do with it. I think that she believes her lies and wants to try to make us believe them, too. If it takes going onto NG to clear her name (and not to plea for Hailey, I might add) then she will be the first in line to do it.

I still cannot believe this woman doesn't have a lawyer.

Yep, I find it to be self serving and found the main topic to be Billie not finding Hailey.

Cindy Anthony went on there long past the point the viewers knew it wasn't helping her cause.

Nancy is being way nicer to Billie, she may have her lulled into a false sense of security.

It definitely make me feel more confident in her story.

On what charge that the state will be ready to present evidence in 180 days? They are no where near that level imo. If they can haul him in on an unrelated drug charge they should do that tonight. moo
I don't care what they haul him in for.

This is the first time I have not agreed with Mark...just because LE did not announce they were not conducting a criminal investigation does not mean they weren't, we've all seen that, and he should know better. Granted, LE has been a bit erratic...but I think they have been looking at everything from the start.

PS-It doesn't matter what is on my computer, because I don't have any freaks living in my house who might kill or harm a child.

That is probably what people say before something like this happens, IMO.

This is the first time I have not agreed with Mark...just because LE did not announce they were not conducting a criminal investigation does not mean they weren't, we've all seen that, and he should know better. Granted, LE has been a bit erratic...but I think they have been looking at everything from the start.

I agree with you after reading the affidavits. Sparky Dean does seem to be a little eccentric as a public speaker and the city manager seems self-important, so I think those two things combined with subpar reporting have made things look more disorganized than they really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea