TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone has talked about this,maybe so,but we also have to take into account some of the people in the videos were around or at the Mom's house.Maybe he decided when he went into work,to just skip out after he had been thinking about it.This could have been a role playing gone wrong scenario,as the mask was in the mail the next day for a movie.If someone was doing drugs with one or more people who did the roleplaying,Hailey was home alone and perfect timing.Just a thought.

Note: Last seen wearing navy blue sweat pants, a short sleeved light colored T-shirt, and flip flops. She has pierced ears and was wearing red hoop earrings. Her left upper ear is pierced.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...mother-mother-s-boyfriend-fail-polygraph-test

How would SA remember that?

I don't know but it sounds like an outfit she would have been hanging around the house in and the flipflops.Initially it said shoes,but the shoes were in the house,no jacket was taken,it was around 55 and she was going to be gone all night,I don't think so.

About the clothing - can anyone be sure that the description is accurate? According to Bean's timeline, there is no way AS was able to get home by 3:00. It would have been more like 3:15 or even 3:25.

I wonder if she had a habit of sleeping in her clothes? I wonder what she was wearing the day prior...

Note: Last seen wearing navy blue sweat pants, a short sleeved light colored T-shirt, and flip flops. She has pierced ears and was wearing red hoop earrings. Her left upper ear is pierced.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...mother-mother-s-boyfriend-fail-polygraph-test

How would SA remember that?

I have never seen a more vague description of what a missing child was wearing. And I can't believe that BD has not filled in exactly what kind of sweat pants (Aeropostle?...she seemed to like that brand) or t-shirt is missing from her daughter's wardrobe.

MOO

This article says she was wearing pink and white tennis shoes-- when did that change?

http://thenewsportalonline.com/hailey-dunn-missing-cheerleader-girl-from-texas-still-missing/118319/

eta: oh, I see srfie said that was in the initial reports-- hmmmm, this is a new article.

Maybe after the shoes,hairbrush,toothbrush,fav jacket,new Ipod or whatever,was still in the house.As in most teens,they don't walk out of the door without thier favorite hoodie and Ipod.It was an Ipod or something new like that she had gotten for Christmas,either way,she'd probably have it with her.

The earrings just brought back GA detailed description of what Caylee was wearing 2 months before. If he saw her every day he must have been checking her out from head to toe to remember a little detail like that. jmo

It would be interesting to ask BD what Hailey was wearing that Sunday night when she saw her in her room at 10PM. Better yet, what did DD tell LE Hailey was wearing when he left at 9PM on Sunday night and Hailey was playing XBox in the living room.

I have never seen a more vague description of what a missing child was wearing. And I can't believe that BD has not filled in exactly what kind of sweat pants (Aeropostle?...she seemed to like that brand) or t-shirt is missing from her daughter's wardrobe.

MOO

Exactly..."light colored T-shirt." ??? Light what - blue, green, pink?

The earrings just brought back GA detailed description of what Caylee was wearing 2 months before. If he saw her every day he must have been checking her out from head to toe to remember a little detail like that. jmo

And since we've been told that BD didn't see her up and dressed that day, we are relying on SA for the description. How honest is he going to be regarding giving the correct information? That I guess will depend on his involvement.

Do you know how to do this? If not I will try and research it myself. Maybe it would lead to something...
Czgtx,

This is something you or Billie need to focus on....I read this affidavit again this morning and phone record are being obtained from Verizon on Billie and SA
for the period of 12/25/10 to 1/7/11.

I'd go back farther and look over initially any contacts Hailey had in the past 30 days or so...(are there any strange or unusal contacts)

It makes LE job earlier if spreadsheets are given to them showing who all her friend and what was her pattern of calling.

Im not a guru on cell phones but if Hailey moved around her neighborhood that Monday carrying the Cell.... then sometimes the towers are able to notice the strength in the calls and judge distances.... which might help verifly and help confirm other sighting talked about. This is over my head and LE or verizon would have to help get this information if possible....

But get all the records you can ....every printout Verizon will give you...
I know some information is only saved for a limited time...

Let me know if I can help you in any way...

Unless these were her favorite little earrings,but being around my daughter for hours today,I'd have to go look to see what earrings she had on.He said he got there at 3pm and she left at 3:15.

"Or maybe, they could make a little plan ahead of time so everyone knows whats going on...and someone in the group could start yelling "I found something!!!" Just to see his reaction."

Holy Canoli!!!! That is the funniest post I have seen in months. Can you even imagine?

Beth

I'll bet that SA was really mad at Billie for calling LE about the debit card. Her calling the cops could easily make him threaten the lives of both her and her daughter.

SA doesnt something really bad ....
He steals money from Billie
Then gets mad because Billie is mad and reports it...

Yep your prolly right
Billie is so petite and demure but she should be the one mad and he should be the humble one....

Czgtx,

This is something you or Billie need to focus on....I read this affidavit again this morning and phone record are being obtained from Verizon on Billie and SA
for the period of 12/25/10 to 1/7/11.

I'd go back farther and look over initially any contacts Hailey had in the past 30 days or so...(are there any strange or unusal contacts)

It makes LE job earlier if spreadsheets are given to them showing who all her friend and what was her pattern of calling.

Im not a guru on cell phones but if Hailey moved around her neighborhood that Monday carrying the Cell.... then sometimes the towers are able to notice the strength in the calls and judge distances.... which might help verifly and help confirm other sighting talked about. This is over my head and LE or verizon would have to help get this information if possible....

But get all the records you can ....every printout Verizon will give you...
I know some information is only saved for a limited time...

Let me know if I can help you in any way...

I have wondered all along why the phone records that was requested/obtained only went back a few days before she went missing. IMO I think someone does need to look at least 30 days back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member