TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it just me or did anyone notice a new bed in Hailey's room...? (I know someone straightened the room, but I swear it looked like a new bed.).

Ok, again, I am even sorry for bringing this up, and even more sorry for saying 'cold' - I did not realize it, but it was childish of me. I did not intend to play guessing games.

2 things I would love to know. Where that text message pinged from and what was found if anything in that landfill.

Was it just me or did anyone notice a new bed in Hailey's room...?

I don't think it was a new bed, just the room was picked up and you could see it, plus the matress was off the floor and on the bed....JMO, who knows..

I missed NG tonight, does anyone know if the dr discussed if there would still be decomposition detected if a body was put in acid.

This seems to me to be a clear statement of Billie's agenda:

"There's also another lady, Jean Burroughs, a neighbor of ours whose grandchildren grew up with our kids. She says she saw her Monday," Dunn said.

If the sighting is confirmed, it would debunk any theory that Shawn Adkins took Hailey the morning of December 27th.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332696

And that despite LE having named him a suspect.

The priority should be to find out what happened to Hailey.

My opinion.

I can't watch NG till the rerun,and saw a post where it said "she is calling over there and they won't let me talk to him".Is that BD calling SA?

Cz I'd just like to ask how DD is doing. Did the school handle the situation. I worry about him and hope he's at least has a counselor available to get him through all this and all the emotions he has to be going through also.

Ok, again, I am even sorry for bringing this up, and even more sorry for saying 'cold' - I did not realize it, but it was childish of me. I did not intend to play guessing games.

I understand czgtz. No problem, we'll just keep it in mind and see what turns up! Glad you are here!:seeya:

The doc on NG said that a body would have to be submerged in the acid. That would have to be a huge amount of acid and I just don't see that happening at least not without help from someone. There just wasn't enough time in my opinion to do that without being seen or something.

It wouldn't take long at all IMO A 55 gallon drum, take off the lid, place the body in, push down, and put the lid back on. Done.

I just sat and read everything that just happened and I'm so confused. More so than ever. Is it or is it not true that there is anoter POI that has a 6-7 year old that is the son Hailey was walking with on Monday that the hairdresser saw? Is this true or was it a joke?

I feel sick about the whole thing.

I re-watched the last 2 NG shows. IMO a big part of the problem with Billies answers is the major delay there seems to be. Both Billie and NG end up talking over one another and questions don't get answered (or asked) completely. I wish NG could fix that!

I can't watch NG till the rerun,and saw a post where it said "she is calling over there and they won't let me talk to him".Is that BD calling SA?

Yes and she said she has gone over there withRangers and he won't come out and talk.

I think it can be agreed upon that SA went back to the house on Monday morning, correct? The question is why and what did he do:

- Did he go back and do something nefarious but unrelated to Hailey (possible but I think unlikely, given all the other circumstances/facts/lies)

- Did he do something to Hailey but still leave her there 'okay' and come back later to abduct her? (possible but doesn't make sense to miss work just to go hang out at his mom's)

- Did he go in and get Hailey before it was daylight so he would not be seen? (I personally think this is the most viable answer to me)

MOO

This seems to me to be a clear statement of Billie's agenda:

"There's also another lady, Jean Burroughs, a neighbor of ours whose grandchildren grew up with our kids. She says she saw her Monday," Dunn said.

If the sighting is confirmed, it would debunk any theory that Shawn Adkins took Hailey the morning of December 27th.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332696

And that despite LE having named him a suspect.

The priority should be to find out what happened to Hailey.

My opinion.

All it would change is the timeline, IMO. SA still had time after that if he wanted to do something to Hailey. All of my theories would invlove much of the cover-up being done on Tuesday, not Monday afternoon. MOO

It wouldn't take long at all IMO A 55 gallon drum, take off the lid, place the body in, push down, and put the lid back on. Done.

Don't know but I thnk a drum that large filled with liquid would be heavy. That is why I thought he would have to have someone help him. I wouldn't think drums are just available anywhere especially where they would be hidden. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5