TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone sound so confused,I can't leave you guys for one evening,come back and all he!!o has broken loose. :) Focus my peeps.... Is BD calling SA?And acid was found in thier car?

I re-watched the last 2 NG shows. IMO a big part of the problem with Billies answers is the major delay there seems to be. Both Billie and NG end up talking over one another and questions don't get answered (or asked) completely. I wish NG could fix that!

There is normally a delay in live broadcasting around 7 seconds as it allows for "unacceptable" words to be bleeped out.

This seems to me to be a clear statement of Billie's agenda:

"There's also another lady, Jean Burroughs, a neighbor of ours whose grandchildren grew up with our kids. She says she saw her Monday," Dunn said.

If the sighting is confirmed, it would debunk any theory that Shawn Adkins took Hailey the morning of December 27th.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332696

And that despite LE having named him a suspect.

The priority should be to find out what happened to Hailey.

My opinion.

it would debunk the 9:30 time.....but not another time of the day between the 10:30-2:40 time.....

Pinging on CC tower: I would have to know if these pings start when you enter that towers area and then leave. Or if the specific area is small enough to pin point the area of the house. He would be traveling 208 to catch I 20 in CC to go to his mom's house.

It wouldn't take long at all IMO A 55 gallon drum, take off the lid, place the body in, push down, and put the lid back on. Done.

It sounds easy but just with the type acid my DH uses, just opening a gallon jug of the stuff will take your breathe away not to mention just how bad a droplet will burn...been there done that! If SA had to haul a 50 gallon drum of acid, it would weigh approx 400lbs plus the drum. SA couldn't manipulate this by himself. Then to add a body......

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_a_gallon_of_sulfuric_acid_weigh

Why does everyone sound so confused,I can't leave you guys for one evening,come back and all he!!o has broken loose. :) Focus my peeps.... Is BD calling SA?And acid was found in thier car?

BD is trying to call SA his lawyer said not to talk to her. No acid in the car, that's just one of the things they are checking for.

In my opinion LE knows who sent the text at 2. They have both SA and BD's cell phone records. They've released the towers pings. Therefore wouldn't they know if the text at 2 were sent from Big Spring tower or the Colorado City tower? If the Big Spring tower then it'd have to be SA or Colorado City it'd have to be HD. The fact that they are confirming there was a text but aren't releasing the tower to me indicates it was SA. If it were HD wouldn't they release that to establish a better timeline?

Well,if SA won't talk to BD,even if she's calling without LE there,who was he talking to on the ms comment yesterday?Could he have a girlfriend noone knows about?

Don't know but I thnk a drum that large filled with liquid would be heavy. That is why I thought he would have to have someone help him. I wouldn't think drums are just available anywhere especially where they would be hidden. jmo

was the drum never moved from where it originally was out in the field????
Maybe a half used almost empty drum..........he put Hailey in it before dawn?
Stopped and got a soda and went back to clean up house then went to mom??? Just a random thought.

BD is trying to call SA his lawyer said not to talk to her. No acid in the car, that's just one of the things they are checking for.

Oky doke,I'm just out of the loop,because I didn't watch NG yet.

Ditto! Very curious about this info..........

All that unaccounted time til he rushed to Billie. He could have put Hailey in that shed until the next day. Actually that plays in good with the deer in headlights look. What was he doing with that door locked? he could of even put her under the bed. No one looking for her.I hope they tested under the bed and the shed.

It wouldn't take long at all IMO A 55 gallon drum, take off the lid, place the body in, push down, and put the lid back on. Done.

I see a problem. The displacement of the body mass would cause sulphuric acid to splash and run everywhere. Someone posted earlier that it would take 2 days for a body to be dissolved in this acid. Body wouldn't just vaporize.

I left too for a couple hours and now I totaly lost. I had to skip some posts but the one I did read I was :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Did they find acid in the car?

It sounds easy but just with the type acid my DH uses, just opening a gallon jug of the stuff will take your breathe away not to mention just how bad a droplet will burn...been there done that! If SA had to haul a 50 gallon drum of acid, it would weigh approx 400lbs plus the drum. SA couldn't manipulate this by himself. Then to add a body......

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_a_gallon_of_sulfuric_acid_weigh

A dolly, a chemical apron, gloves, goggles. I don't see the difficulty.

Skip the dolly if the below can be verified.

IIRC as I was reading older posts..someone stated their hubby also works around the oil fields and 55 gallon drums of sulfuric acid are out, accessable and definately not hidden.

LE has said, right in the affidavit, that no one saw Hailey walking on that day. I believe LE.

Thank you BeanE....i did not know that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat