TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard a 10 o'clock news "teaser" for KTAB TV in Abilene: "Explosive new details about trhe relationship between Hailey Dunn's mom and the live-in boyfriend..." I'll be tuned in!

No. Absolutely not. There's a big thing about LE naming someone a suspect. Look up Richard Jewell.

Specifically WHAT is Shawn suspected of DOING? I mean from a LE perspective... what would he be charged with? Wouldn't you need to charge him with a specific crime? I doubt "being weird" and "acting stupid" are illegal, and there's no proof I am aware of that could be used to convict him of a SPECIFIC crime. He won't BE charged until they have something solid, since they will need to proceed to trial from there. At the moment, I am not sure what he could be "tried" for. Does this make sense? Kidnapping? Murder? Rape? We don't know what happened to her... how can LE say he did it?

No. Absolutely not. There's a big thing about LE naming someone a suspect. Look up Richard Jewell.

I know and I felt they put SA as a suspect pretty quick,it's like they named him as a person of interest one day and wham,he's a suspect.

Look, all I am saying is this. IF someone has done something to Hailey, then I want the person responsible to suffer - not the most convenient suspect that fits LE's theory or scenario. If SA did it, then I hope he dies a slow, painful death.

But, what IF he is just an immature idiot, who did something else that Monday - something either illegal or that he is dang sure would keep him from ever having a chance with Billie (please dont go there - I'm just saying) and that is why he is not talking to LE.

Think about who all was questioned, who might be the parent of that boy, who might be involved in something bad.

hmmmmm...... I think I might be having an ahhh-haaaaa moment.

I see a problem. The displacement of the body mass would cause sulphuric acid to splash and run everywhere. Someone posted earlier that it would take 2 days for a body to be dissolved in this acid. Body wouldn't just vaporize.

I posted a link awhile back that stated it would take weeks for a body to be completely gone

Trying to get all this straight... BD and her friend who posts here may be suspecting a parent of a little boy who was seen at some point walking with Haylie because the boy's parent said he was at home and they might be lying? This theory would also make Haylie be a liar, because SA's story is that she told him she was going to her dad's then to her friend's. Of course he is a fine upstanding guy, who just happened to walk out of his job that morning with no explanation for his boss or his coworkers to go have a fling, and Haylie was lying?!!!... Surely "ya'll" did just fall off the turnip truck.

Just heard a 10 o'clock news "teaser" for KTAB TV in Abilene: "Explosive new details about trhe relationship between Hailey Dunn's mom and the live-in boyfriend..." I'll be tuned in!

Can locals please give us an update on what they're saying?

Closing thread please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125655"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 #31 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Can LE name someone a suspect even if they really aren't? Just to keep the focus off the true suspect, maybe so they will let their guard down and mess up?

I suppose it would be possible - particularly if the "suspect" was a willing participant in the ruse.

even if you wore a mask??? ok gas mask???

It's really not that big a deal, especially if you are outdoors or in a very well ventiliated area.

I've used it in a work capacity and I've also used it for a septic tank. Yeah, ya gotta be careful. But it's not rocket science

why did NG have so much trouble getting an answer out of BD tonight about asking BD what SA did from 7-9am.
NG said......'like pulling teeth'
If my daughter went missing SA would be minus a few parts if he didn't answer all my questions and wouldn't talk to me.
Yet BD accepts it????
Something really stinks the way BD still proyect and goes eay on SA.......MOO

This is moving so fast but I want to throw this comment out. I think if you all read up on sulfuric acid, you will think this is unlikely to have been used. I don't know a lot about it, not interested in chemistry stuff, but my husband used it and left me with the impression it is pretty dangerous to use and that when companies order it it does have to be accounted for. I don't think it would be on sheets (residue maybe?), it is my impression it eats through sheets, and skin. I know we had a bottle of it in the garage and it had a bunch of warnings, and EPA warnings on it. Just not practical. I had a fit that he had something that dangerous in the garage.

i know I'm wayyy behind already but there are tons of websites you can go to and text to cells also. My question would be how did SA get her new cell number if LE has the old phone? Obviously she gave it to him.

I have heard her state that she talks to him trying to get him to tell LE what he knows or if he has done something. She stated tonight that she went to his grandmother's with Texas Rangers to try and get him to talk. I really believe that is why she is communicating with him. It makes sense to me. jmo

hmmmmm...... I think I might be having an ahhh-haaaaa moment.

Please share if you can, I have started all over at the first thread and am making a list of everyone that was "questioned", "could have children" and "might be involved in something bad". It may take awhile, lol, but I am trying.

Trying to get all this straight... BD and her friend who posts here may be suspecting a parent of a little boy who was seen at some point walking with Haylie because the boy's parent said he was at home and they might be lying? This theory would also make Haylie be a liar, because SA's story is that she told him she was going to her dad's then to her friend's. Of course he is a fine upstanding guy, who just happened to walk out of his job that morning with no explanation for his boss or his coworkers to go have a fling, and Haylie was lying?!!!... Surely "ya'll" did just fall off the turnip truck.

The neighbor lady stated she seen them walking sometime between 10:30 and 12. That would not make Hailey a liar. SA said she told him she was going to dads and MB after he arrived home around 3:15 or so.

Look, all I am saying is this. IF someone has done something to Hailey, then I want the person responsible to suffer - not the most convenient suspect that fits LE's theory or scenario. If SA did it, then I hope he dies a slow, painful death.

But, what IF he is just an immature idiot, who did something else that Monday - something either illegal or that he is dang sure would keep him from ever having a chance with Billie (please dont go there - I'm just saying) and that is why he is not talking to LE.

Think about who all was questioned, who might be the parent of that boy, who might be involved in something bad.

:innocent:maybe you could just make a list of who all was questioned and make it easy on us ;) (but I think I know who you might be "referring to"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph