TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless her heart...but Billie is sooo flat. She wants to send a message to Hailey, "Get out there if you can and call 911 cause I don't have my cell phone." Really? That's your message?

I'm sorry to be critical....but that's pretty unbelievable.

I know what you mean. It is an odd message. OBVIOUSLY Hailey, a 13 yr old with good grades, KNOWS about 911. It just seems so strange and unemotional compared to other messages I have heard from previous distraught parents.

I don't blame him one bit. Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do when it concerns your children. MOO

I am wondering why BD and CD are not divorced. Also wonder why he has chosen to apparently have a child by a woman he is not married to. Does CD have a job? Why is he given a pass for having dope in his home and being arrested?

I think BD has definetly made mistakes but she isn't the only one and I don't think she should be the only one judged for this. I know there probably won't be anyone that agrees with me, but enough of the cruelity. This isn't sleuthing. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?jmo

Yes, I believe if BD isn't being truthful she might let stuff slip to Marc. I'm sure he will know exactly what to do with the information too. No one is going to fool him.

I am counting on that to be honest..Let her trust him..if she's innocent, she needs someone that understands..if she's not, he'll find out I believe..

Red hoop earrings.. Those 3 generic words could be one reason why.. A pair of red hoop earrings was added to the description after the fact.. My guess would be why would someone anyone assume that a 13 yr old girl only had just one pair of special red hoop earrings..I know that I certainly would not assume this{that she only had 1 pair}....

The problem is - the picture they keep showing on NG of what the earrings look like? Those are NOT what I would describe as "red hoop earrings". Even if CD and GF had heard that part of the description, they may think it was a completely different pair b/c the description really isn't accurate.

ETA: I also think it's possible they they didn't pay much attention to the description since they know what Hailey looks like, kwim? It's not like they need the clothing description... And they're not going to join the searches, where physical evidence like clothing might be found.

I am wondering why BD and CD are not divorced. Also wonder why he has chosen to apparently have a child by a woman he is not married to. Does CD have a job? Why is he given a pass for having dope in his home and being arrested?

I think BD has definetly made mistakes but she isn't the only one and I don't think she should be the only one judged for this. I know there probably won't be anyone that agrees with me, but enough of the cruelity. This isn't sleuthing. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?jmo

I haven't judged BD for any of her lifestyle choices..not one. I have judged her for lying about it to LE when her daughter is missing and they need to know everything! HUGE DIFFERENCE..

I don't think anyone is giving Clint a pass for anything. We just follow where LE leads us, and they aren't looking at him.

I know others have been critical of BD, but I am one of the few who still believe she is innocent in all of this.

I don't care about either of their past issues, they are both in a horrible place right now.

Here ya go:

Klonopin is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Clonazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.

Klonopin is used to treat seizure disorders or panic disorder.

http://www.drugs.com/klonopin.html

And SA admitted that these pills were his. Its believeable because he knew the name of them and even said it was his medication.
It treats "panic disorder". hhhmmmm..............................

One Lost Girl is a poster on the Caylee forum. She said BD had a "benzo glow" a long time ago. That was her opinion from experience. I'm sitting here in shock. She's always been very good at this stuff, but dang she hit the nail on the head. Not saying BD is currently on them or anything of course.:innocent:

If she got a new phone (and SA texts her on it) HAILEY DOES NOT KNOW THE NUMBER! The number she would call to reach her mom is in custody of LE. If Hailey can get free, she wants her to do the quickest thing that will bring help, and calling mom's phone, which is in an evidence locker, won't help a bit.

Doesn' t that seem a bit disingenuous? Does she really believe that Hailey wouldnt know to call 911 if she could get to a phone?
And is that really the MOST important thing she can think or feel to tell her?

I don't think anyone is giving Clint a pass for anything. We just follow where LE leads us, and they aren't looking at him.

I am not sure who they are looking at. I don't think they have released that information unless I missed it. And that could certainly be the case. I have just seen that they are looking at 'others'.

Jean: CD has been relentless in his search but we don't know who else was in that house.

Billie: not positive that she had the ear rings in. possible that CD is correct.

Didnt LE search Clints home when they found pot... I would have thought if a earring was laying on the living room floor LE would have found it before David...

The pictures at xmas....I tried to enlarge them and I could not see anything shiny like an ear ring...but it was so grainy I dont have proper software to do that....

Snipped from CarmenU
What father says "I didn't want hear it"

FWIW: When my daddy found out I was being molested as a young child, he said almost the exact same words. He became VERY vigilant though, watching how I acted and then sat me down and heard it all from me first hand. He just couldn't face the fact that someone had hurt his little girl.
MOO- I agree he should have followed up about it - but I'm not going to condemn him to hell for it.

I am not sure who they are looking at. I don't think they have released that information unless I missed it. And that could certainly be the case. I have just seen that they are looking at 'others'.

Shawn Adkins and his close associates. mo

Whaaaa? Billie can speak easily about SA. But speaking to her daughter she has to read two sentences from a piece of paper? And she can't do that looking at the camera?

She no longer has the phone (number) Hailey would try to reach her on.

And she can't give out her new number on national TV, that would just attract crazy people. Having Hailey call 911 makes sense and does sound like a statement Mark pushed her to make.

Doesn' t that seem a bit disingenuous? Does she really believe that Hailey wouldnt know to call 911 if she could get to a phone?
And is that really the MOST important thing she can think or feel to tell her?

She's been held captive for weeks. She wants her MOM, and would probably call her first without even thinking 911.

Perhaps ,they should. Who are his friends? Are they ex- cons? What criminal history do the have? Where did he get his drugs? Who is the girlfriend? Why could she not remember if she a 13 year old in her house or not? Did LE even search his house? Isn't the first rule of thumb is to rule out all the parents? Didn't LE dropped the ball on the initial investigation?
I hate it when parents don't take care of their children. I just hate it.

BD said she hasn't tried to talk to SA,but... every couple of days SA will reach out,but...they don't talk,now she's saying what he is saying to her?I'm confused.I'll have to listen back later,but when NG kept asking her then she started saying what SA was saying while they weren't talking.:crazy:

Why does SA keep sending messages.....if Billie doesnt acknowledge them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member