TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cantr figure out what they are looking for that Hailey might have jotted something on. Maybe she kept a journal?

IMO, the landfill searchers probably stated they are looking for mail to narrow down to the Dunn household garbage and the NG show assumed they must be looking for a specific note or something. It probably didn't occur to them that is how LE locates someone's garbage.

Mom: i know that they did question him...he's NOT a suspect, not in town

Mom's Message to H: CALL 911. run cause i don't have my cell phone with me (paraphrased)

a message to Shawn
Dont leave messages on my cell phone

I know others have been critical of BD, but I am one of the few who still believe she is innocent in all of this.

I don't care about either of their past issues, they are both in a horrible place right now.

I don't think BD purposely or consciously had anything to do with this mess. But ' innocent' in all of this? Hard for me to say that. She knew way back during the 911 calls a year ago what kind of guy SA is. He STOLE her debit card and took money from her for one thing. Then it escalated into death threats, and there were various prescription pills between them both. Throw in his obsession with serial killers and death masks and you have serious trouble brewing. So it is hard for me to say she is totally innocent in all of this. She brought a troubled immature druggie into her home while her 2 kids lived there. Not cool imo.
But I feel horrible for her situation now. I think she is at her breaking point and I am glad MK is there for support.

If this is true, then why would LE say they are not looking for a body? Or do I have the wrong dogs...:(

Because human decomp can spread to other things through bodily fluids released upon death. A rug, a quilt, a car mat, a towel, etc. The body might not be there, but the stuff might be there.

Or they are just saying that to be kind to the parents. :(

Nancy, for once, gave Billie a chance to add to her call 911 message...and she didn't. I know she is nervous, and a wreck and probably not rested at all, but it just seems like it would be normal to blurt out something more personal to Hailey-she did not have to say just one thing, and chose the 911 call, she had time to say whatever she wanted to say. And it is not so much picking apart every little thing, it is just that nothing is right about her demeanor, maybe it is drugs, maybe it is stress. And she never says the same thing twice. She only gets animated when defending SA in some way...

Things someone might say to a missing child:

- I love you
- I miss you
- I want you home
- I don't know what is going on but hang in there
- Please know we're looking for you
- I'll never stop looking for you
- Do anything you can to escape if someone is holding you captive
- If you ran away on your own, we can fix this - just come home (I think CD said this on FB)

If this is true, then why would LE say they are not looking for a body? Or do I have the wrong dogs...:(

There have been too many cases lately of dismemberment. This searching thru so many landfills gives me the creeps.

She no longer has the phone (number) Hailey would try to reach her on.

I bet LE keeps it charged just in case.............JMOO in case the kidnapper tries to call..............:banghead: :furious:

also HRD dogs hit on decomp......what LE found has to have some decomp on it.
Did Hailey look like she has invisable braces on teeth???
Could someone of thrown something like a sheet out???
Silent death like smothering.........a pillow???? JMOO

Her friend CZ said she has a replacement phone.
which tells me if she is just now telling the camera she does not have her phone, LE has taken that as well imo... if it was her original phone or number she was referring to she would have said that to Hailey from the get...not twenty sumthin days later......just sayin

Just went and ask the teenagers if they ever heard of kolonopin. I never had and I read a little more than I posted. It is what you and I used call "mind altering" - it works off the chemical unbalances in the brain. You aren't supposed to take it for longer than 6 - 9 weeks. But them teens - went and just said "ever heard of kolonopin?" and answer was "yep". But they thought it was like a pain pill, muscle relaxer. I corrected them. lol

Wonder how long SA has been taking Kolonopin?

I agree with you. Make no mistake, I am not only angry with Clint and his irresponsibility but I am furious with all the adults. This was an accident waiting to happen because of poor choices on all the adults part. I am angry because a 13 year old girl is gone who cried out for help to her grandma. The adults in this case all turned a blind eye, did not follow up and follow through.
This is so sad and maddening.

From having worked with (not for) DSS/CPS for many years, I believe from everything we know up until some point after Shawn entered their lives, this family is VERY TYPICAL of the great majority of the families in the USA today..whether many of us don't want to admit it or just don't realize it, it's true..Unless there is much more this imperfect family seemed like most families, the good, bad and the ugly up until a couple of years ago.....

IMO, the landfill searchers probably stated they are looking for mail to narrow down to the Dunn household garbage and the NG show assumed they must be looking for a specific note or something. It probably didn't occur to them that is how LE locates someone's garbage.

Right: if they find the stuff from the household, it will let them know where to search. Old envelopes have addresses on them so they can pinpoint the area of the search in the landfill, which is still like looking for a proverbial needle in a haystack.

IMO If all this blows over then they can be together. I think that is the Susan Smith syndrome. Sorry to harp on that SS thing again.

I honestly feel that she keeps "defending" him not because she wants him back, but to acknowledge that he could have hurt Hailey is to admit that she willingly brought a monster into their home, despite the red flags and protests from her own daughter.

There is not enough tea in China to get me to put my name, face, and reputation behind someone who is lying about their missing child.

IMHO I think MK is there for Hailey and to get inside the bubble (so to speak). Yet, I am suprised that he's backing her the way he is. If I were in his shoes I'd at least take her hand down to LE and get her to take another LDT. He's very adamant on every show about clearing the parents first. This goes back years and years.

I wish I could get into his head to figure out what's going on.

MOO

Mel

That could be what is going on with BD too. If there is a big bombshell and he didnt do anything she loves the dude and wants him back. If she turns on him now no way that would happen. There would be that "Did you really think I could hurt your daughter" between them.
IMO That is what I see going on. So important for BD to let SA know she still loves him.
No matter what, we can work it out......

I keep thinking about what she's doing, and asking myself if she is covering for SA, whether he's guilty or not. Certain things, right down to the way she talks on TV reminds me of myself. I'm not one to dive into my history but I'm trying to make a point.
I was in an abusive relationship for 4 yrs. I would go to the doc with every excuse as to how I got hurt, covering for him. I would direct the attention as far from him as I could. NOT because I didn't want him in trouble, but because I knew I would get it twice as bad when I got back home. I also clung to him, because I was terrified to be alone and bad attention was still attention to me.

Point being, I can't help but to wonder if he still has control over her mentally. The way she seems not to be able to just shout from the rooftops what happened, what she really thinks and feels. Even say she thinks he did something with Hailey. If he is still texting her, I wonder if it's little things that lets her know he can still control her. THAT is a terrifying situation to be in. Trust me, I left mine 2 yrs ago and just got the courage Tues to get on order of protection from him because he was still threatening me.

Just a though - sorry if I rambled.

Do we have proof that BD tried suicide or was it a false alarm.
Why I ask is BD would have gone to the hospital.
1st to get her heathy and then for pyc. ealuation...........
all this drama over a debit card/break up????

Excellent post mck16, deserving of a repeat! You are correct, what Billie says on a tv show as a message to her little girl will have no effect one way or the other on finding Hailey.

It would be pretty far-fetched to believe that Hailey is sitting in front of the tv watching NG, and will decide not to call for help because her mom said "call 911" and not "I love you".

IMO, and yet parents of missing kids do this. Especially ones that believe they are still alive. It's interesting looking back on cases where it's later found that the parents knew the entire time their kid wasn't coming back. They behaved as if their kid wasn't coming back. That's the vibe I get from Billie. She's acting like speaking to Hailey won't make a difference. So I have to ask. Is this what Billie knows and how does she know that? Because alot of kids don't come back? Or because of some personal knowledge?

I wonder how SA got her new phone number.Maybe when she said she tried calling him,but that was last week,she just got the phone,I believe.

I am so sorry you had to go through any of that...

I have to wonder too if he didn't mean when his mother told him AFTER Hailey disappeared and he didn't want to hear it..either way, he will have to live with that knowledge..and if Hailey doesn't come home alive, I can't imagine a worse punishment..

I really think CD was responding to what his mother THOUGHT SA did to HD when he said he did not want to here it. Not when she told him 2 years ago.

Klonopin is used for anxiety, it can also be used for sleep as prescribed for me. If you take one a day you build up a tolerance for it really fast and can function normally. I know I retired as a supervisor after 30 years. Many, many people use klonopin, not just mental patients. However, having said that, it is also a drug which is abused by many drug addicts. They take a lot and stay drugged up. It's one of the top drugs in demand for people who buy on the streets. Just wanted to let everyone know about the drug. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther