TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since BD doesn't have the same number I understand the message telling Haylie that she can't be reached on the same phone, and to call 911 instead, but does this mean that BD believes that Haylie ran away? If she were in danger she'd need to call 911 first in case she had a short access to a phone, so being told to call 911 instead of mom sounds like she simply ran away. Why didn't BD personalize Haylie more in case she's being held by some lunatic or talk to Haylie and the abductor. I don't think MK told her to say that, because he was talking about the possibility of Haylie being snatched off the street a few nights ago.

Ok, I know you all are going to think I'm just defending her but...

I think she had a lot written down on the paper she had on her lap. She seemed hesitant to me, I got the feeling she wanted to say more, but was afraid of breaking down if she did.

I have seen her say things in the past such as "I love you", "we can work out any problems", etc.

I haven't seen her breakdown.....but I think it would be very natural if she would. It is a bit unnerving to see her so deadpan. I feel for her....I don't trust her...but I feel compassion for her.

I took it for a while...didn't help me alot and was not real strong although I can't remember the mg. While I try and avoid the meds if possible, I have severe anxiety and much prefer xanax or valium when I do take something. I know of people that feel differently though..

Im just the opposite
I have really bad anxiety too but Xanax was a nightmare for me
I take Klonopin now and my anxiety is under control.

So, not even a feminine hygiene product? I was hoping that's what was in their garbage that the dogs hit on.

Only if a dead person wore it for a bit. FHP's do not smell of cadaverine. Neither does blood from a living person, diapers, dead animals, etc.

Authorities confirmed to KTXS News that cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have arrived and will be searching the Colorado City landfill site Thursday afternoon for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

A worker at the landfill told KTXS that the FBI had notified landfill officials about the search. The dogs and their handlers came seven hours Thursday from Huntsville to reach Colorado City for the search.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26558529/detail.html

Wow - 7 hours of traveling prior to the search. The article states the dogs & their handlers traveled & searched on Thursday. I hope the dogs (and their handlers) received enough rest (and a chance to stretch their legs) after their long journey from Huntsville before they went to work @ the landfill. From what little I know about search dogs (which would barely fill a thimble), a tired dog is not an effective dog. Traveling is tiring, even for passengers.

MOO

Are all the transcripts from NG's shows that pertain to HD available on the forum? And if they are could someone tell me where? tia

Does the body produce a certain chemical at death that the dogs could pick up on?

decomp starts within minutes of death..I know some think its gross but its really very intresting how it all works. Sarx will be able to answer better.

I think Marc is using a gentle method with Billie and she doesnt feel defensive with him . He makes her feel safe. Did you notice today he got her out of there and took her to make Hailey buttons. I saw a change last night and even more tonight.

Are all the transcripts from NG's shows that pertain to HD available on the forum? And if they are could someone tell me where? tia

Yes.... Here... and go to post #10
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124057"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, missing! Media Links**No Discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Mark K. really needs to advise both parents to take LD tests, in my opinion. It is almost all we ever hear him talk about. I can't understand why he would not push this issue.

So how did he get her "new" cellphone number to text her? She is still in contact with him IMO

speaks volumes to me...wonder what her "reason" for giving him the new # would be? In case SA has some sort of epiphany at any moment? Maybe she should have told HIM to call 911 if that happens..disgusting..

Ok, I know you all are going to think I'm just defending her but...

I think she had a lot written down on the paper she had on her lap. She seemed hesitant to me, I got the feeling she wanted to say more, but was afraid of breaking down if she did.

I have seen her say things in the past such as "I love you", "we can work out any problems", etc.

ETA......I REALLY need to get some studying done but I'm addicted to WS!!!

I have heard BD say the same thing on one of the NG shows. I am trying now to find the transcript of that show. I know it was early on, but I did hear her say it. ta

decomp starts within minutes of death..I know some think its gross but its really very intresting how it all works. Sarx will be able to answer better.
Very interesting ! I will hit the net, and know a lot more about the cadaverine !

So, not even a feminine hygiene product? I was hoping that's what was in their garbage that the dogs hit on.

Yes, one of the proffesional posters (I believe it was Sarx) said that they do hit on items like that. They have the info in the sarx thread and I think that one is in the basement. HTH

Yes, one of the proffesional posters (I believe it was Sarx) said that they do hit on items like that. They have the info in the sarx thread and I think that one is in the basement. HTH

Yeah we should take this convo downstairs. IIRC, if trained cadaver dogs hit on that stuff it's because it's poorly trained and dogs basically like smelly things to begin with. Regular household dogs will drag that stuff out of your garbage.

BTW, let's not forget that Shawn Hornbeck, while still being held by a SO, actually read an online blog where his parents missed him and loved him. If I'm not mistaken, he wrote several posts on the blog anonymously....

So, if Billie really thinks Hailey might be out there somewhere, who is to say that Hailey will not hear her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark