TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if she wasn't questioning him BeanE I can't help but believe that she had no need to because she already knew what had happened...Don't want to believe that, but just the very fact that she says she hasn't questioned him raises huge red flags for me...because I want to know why not if that's true! Somehow, someway..her not questioning him will be justified, but it would never make sense to me...

Oh I have no doubts that she and Shawn talked all about it. No doubts at all.

My opinion.

I'm livid. I just hate it when people are manipulative. And in my opinion, Ms. Billie Jean Dunn is a champ at it.

Yes, they went to the ATM Monday night when Hailey was supposed to be at her friend's house. The next afternoon Hailey was discovered/reported missing... So, Billie can't confirm seeing her daughter after 10 or 11 p.m. on Sunday 12/26... The only one who Hailey allegedly spoke with between Sunday night and Tuesday afternoon is SA. Whoever did whatever to Hailey could have had a long time to get away or hide evidence... It's scary.

Well supposedly they used the ATM money to buy drugs of some sort so who knows what kind of mental state they were in. I don't there are many drug users out there that wil buy drugs and save them for a later date. Therefore I am assuming whatever they bought was used on that evening. So it is no surprise for me that she can't get her times straight.
Also, did she go to work with a drug hangover?

BD kicked SA out... wonder where his belongings are. Had he begun to collect them before he was told to leave? Are they still in the home? Has this been commented on?

Oh I have no doubts that she and Shawn talked all about it. No doubts at all.

My opinion.

I'm livid. I just hate it when people are manipulative. And in my opinion, Ms. Billie Jean Dunn is a champ at it.

So you don't think I'm crazy as a bedbug? I am really beginning to doubt my sanity here. I agree...she believes she is a champ at it and I'm hoping that will be her undoing...

There are only a couple scenerios.
1. H was dead Monday night (sometime after her brother saw her).
2. H was murdered at home Monday.
3. H left home Monday willingly to go to her friend's house and something happened along the way.
4. H left home Monday willingly or otherwise with someone and something happened that resulted in her death or her being hidden away.
If BD was aware that HD was dead at home Monday night/Tuesday morning, I doubt she would have been able to go to work and act like nothing happened.
If BD found out at noon that her daughter had not made it to her friend's house, I would think she would be frantic and want to get home as soon as possible to start looking. Also assume she would have called SA to tell him she did not know where her daughter was.
If SA did something to HD the night before, I could understand him showing up at work to get an alibi then disappearing to clean up his mess. Odd part is that we are unclear if cadaver dogs were used in the home and if they indicated anything.
If SA got an urge to do something and checked in at work for an alibi and then left and went home knowing HD would be the only one there, if something happened there (death) dogs should have hit. If he lured her out of the house he could have murdered her elsewhere or she could be alive.
If he was involved, I would understand why drugs would sound good to him that day. I also think he would try to keep BD doped up even if she was not involved (to keep her quiet and calm and able to convince her nothing was wrong).
If SA was not involved, I would assume he would want to stay clear of drugs - knowing they would be speaking to police.

bolded by me.....good theories...

I bolded the parts that I am drawn to believe could have happened...

Altho....I believe that S drugged H the night before..after DD left the house..
and Monday he came back to grab her body out of her bed...and take her somewhere...

And the reason I am drawn to that is.....When S went to work and came back to the house.....The phone pings that shown him there were just the matter of a few minutes....IMO...not enough time to wake a LIVE H and persuade her/make her/force her/ to go with him...and if B is telling the truth, she looked in H's room and THOUGHT she was there...

IMO...if S had killed H and hid her there in her room/house/shed...the dogs would have picked up on her "death" scent....Same with the sheets...if she had died in her bed...that scent would have been on her sheets...

IMO...Since S had access to drugs, he drugged her the night before....she went to bed....son't think he HID her somewhere before he left since B might see she was gone, he leaves and goes to work...alibi....then comes back to the house...there just a few minutes...takes her out....It may have been still dark out...and takes her somewhere....

I agree with your opinion...I don't believe ..if B knew...she could have gone to work...and worked like normal...

also...I believe S DID intended to go back to work...but...after he IMO...realized he could be traced as to his wherebouts...after he picked up H...he took the battery out of his phone....so no one could know his wherebouts that he took her...THEN he later ...REALIZED..he should have taken the battery out...BEFORE he left work...and the pings will now show him coming back to the house...and I believe when he realized what he had done...left a trail...he was so shaken...he didn't go back to work..and went to his Mom's...

IMO..that "fits" what happened...that is my senerio and theory

all in my own opinion...and my 2 cents
all in my own opinion...

This is what I was trying to say...yet not quite as well so thanks. I agree about the money and it's use though. :furious: I just wanted to give another reason as why she was hopping to another atm. Texas uses the same card as Illinois does.

www.eppicard.com

I hope and pray that HD comes hope safe and sound! No matter the outcome I hope that the truth comes out soon!

BBM It was only one atm, two transactions a minute apart. She did what I have done dozens of times, withdraw what I know for sure is available, check the balance and then withdraw the rest I want.

I see nothing unusual about that at all. When you pay for things with debit cards it is easy to not know what you have left. Not sure why it matters anyway since the point was she took out 140 dollars at the same atm within a minute. one transaction or two...

BD kicked SA out... wonder where his belongings are. Had he begun to collect them before he was told to leave? Are they still in the home? Has this been commented on?

His belongings are probably still in the home where he left them awaiting his return with a mint on his pillow.

Another contradiction by SA in the affidavit:

"ADKINS downplayed the 'party' stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Years Eve."

above BBM
Thank you TexasLil. To me this is huge! Given the situation I have tried to be understanding about minor inconsistencies in statements. Who would have a NYE get together/party with a child missing? I have assumed that, as others have mentioned, it was basically family gathering for support and this was somehow turned into a "party". Now SA says that it was friends invited over for drinks. This is in direct conflict with what BD has stated on NG. I would like to know who attended..family or regular partying friends. Did they all drink, and party as usual? Or was it family and close friends merely present for support? SA states that the purpose was "to have a few friends over to the house for drinks". They are 2 entirely different things. Did I miss information on who was present, or do we know?

WE STILL NEED HELP FEEDING THE WONDERFUL VOLUNTEER SEARCHERS LOOKING FOR HAILEY. SEARCH TEAMS FROM KLAASKIDS AND LAURA RECOVERY CENTER ARE ON HAND AT THE CIVIC CENTER IN COLORADO CITY TEXAS AND THEY NEED TO EAT.
PLEASE CLICK HERE AND START WITH POST 65 :)

Thank you.
Tricia

It's 1.2 miles from 1804 Chestnut to The Dollar Store..approx. 22 minute walk one way.. and 22 min back home..

IMO thats an awfully long walk for an unsupervised 13 yr old..{Dollar Store is on that Main Stretch Interstate 20 :(}
See...when I do the google map thing, it shows the distance to be .2 (and I believe at least one other person came up with this distance). So are we talking about two different "dollah stos," as we say back home? The one I'm googling is on Hickory.

ETA: Okay, I see that we may be talking "Dollah Gen'l" versus "Alcoa?"

Only reasons I can think of as to why SA would lock the door:
He was doing his drugs
He was doing another woman
He was cleaning up stuff
He was watching a video or tape
All reasons to NOT get walked in on

Hi everyone, I have been trying to find out for a few days the situation surrounding why Hailey had been staying that year with others -I heard she went to 4 different schools in a short period of time. What was going on with her during that year? Was she having trouble in school, home, what? How long had she been back with her Mom?

These are questions that are nagging at many of us SusanB! Sure wish we had the answers instead of vague references regarding Hailey's stays away from home. Here's what I know from press:

DB (once dated one of Billie's relatives) and her boyfriend had Hailey in their home in another school district for a few weeks at the end of the last school year (and on and off on other occasions). She said Hailey told her SA yelled at her, but Hailey never accused him of abusing her. She also said that Hailey was living with Clint for about a month leading up to Christmas.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Grandma Connie Jones (Clint's mom) said on NG that Hailey used to stay with her sometimes until Clint moved to CC - right near Hailey's house. We don't know how often or how long those stays were.

But, Billie doesn't mention these apparently frequent and weeks long occasions when Hailey didn't want to be at her mother's home. Everything was fine according to Billie. The reasons for Hailey staying elsewhere and even changing schools could hold valuable clues as to what happened to Hailey, but we just don't have any first-hand information as to why Hailey moved around (that I am aware of). We haven't heard from Clint either as to why Hailey wanted to move in with him when she went missing.

Hope this helps a little!

above BBM
Thank you TexasLil. To me this is huge! Given the situation I have tried to be understanding about minor inconsistencies in statements. Who would have a NYE get together/party with a child missing? I have assumed that, as others have mentioned, it was basically family gathering for support and this was somehow turned into a "party". Now SA says that it was friends invited over for drinks. This is in direct conflict with what BD has stated on NG. I would like to know who attended..family or regular partying friends. Did they all drink, and party as usual? Or was it family and close friends merely present for support? SA states that the purpose was "to have a few friends over to the house for drinks". They are 2 entirely different things. Did I miss information on who was present, or do we know?

Unfortunately we don't know who was there or what exactly their intent and/or partying state was. According to BD she didn't even realize it was NYE. Even being distraught over my child missing I would not forget it was a holiday that I had previously spent and celebrated with my missing child.

However, if the drug use was happening on NYE it could be true she was out of it and didn't even realize what day it was.

IMO

I'm not sure she kicked him out. There was that one report that D told the Texas Ranger that Shawn had disappeared.

And all this happened on Jan 5, the day of Billie's poly. And Billie said she was questioned for 10 or 12 hours. And Billie says Shawn's aunt picked him up from his poly and took him to his grandmother's house. And that was the same day.

So Billie was in being interrogated while that happened.

I think Shawn was gone when she got home, and that's when D went to the Texas Ranger.

I just never thought she kicked him out. Didn't make sense. She 'loves' him.

Was there a search warrant done on SA's mom's house/Land? After all it was were he pinged after CC. (someone implied they never did after i posted these questions)
I wonder if they have done a search by air over the property like for heat signatures..

Did SA's mom or uncle take a poly? They were after all his alibi and family, do they do that?

Is the uncle at mom's house the same uncle to the cousin in the video's? I thought when i was watching one of the video's the uncle (dad of cousin) had a mask on (tattoo's on arm). Just made me go hmmmm... And the comment the Granny made about being a "family unit" just strange..

Did SA "stalk BD out" on myspace? he was the one to "friend" her..

Did SA ask BD to print out that stuff at work? maybe trying to connect her later? "look at both of us" comment...

I wonder WHAT movie they were watching that night...might give us clues as to where she is...

I watched one of the halloween movies (wish i could get that time back) and besides being more scared then i was before in the shower, i noticed a tattoo on MM's wrist when he handed her a towel, anyone know if SD has a tattoo there?

What was on that evidence sheet they gave BD of the stuff they took out of her house? Masks maybe...or?

hopefully i didn't sleuth where i shouldn't be sleuthing...

Also...someone asked about why we haven't seen the phone records. I believe we haven't seen them because the phones were given voluntary no warrant?

This case is just making me so sick!

I hope and pray that Hailey is found soon!

Unfortunately we don't know who was there or what exactly their intent and/or partying state was. According to BD she didn't even realize it was NYE. Even being distraught over my child missing I would not forget it was a holiday that I had previously spent and celebrated with my missing child.

However, if the drug use was happening on NYE it could be true she was out of it and didn't even realize what day it was.

IMO

She said she was watching the news and its hard to believe they werent talking about NYE celebrations. Every channel I turned to was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member