GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction : CJ will not take legal action against the police for false arrest. You heard it here first.

i think he is all mouth and in so saying he is protecting himself against publiccomment/trying to justify his own muddled words re 3 people seen coming out of foyer.

=
enMissMarple2;6052999]
It would ask the question, then how did they question the owner of the car three weeks ago in that scenario. They wouldn't have known who it was would they?
That REALLY puzzles me and does not make any sse.

The order in which the report is written may be misleading. It depends on which way you interpret it to fit in with actual events as they unfold according to the times stated.

Detectives interviewed the owner of the car earlier this month but eliminated him at that stage.

As we know CJ was doing a bit of gossiping and in his own words had been interviewed by police regarding this. As the source later goes on to say they had interviewed Miss Yeates Landlord but nothing materialised from it and there was no concrete evidence linking him in any way to the murder. CJ made a series of comments which now seem irrelevant and innocuous and there was no case against him. Before this breakthrough the investigation was hitting a brick wall’

The investigation changed dramatically three weeks ago after this new footage came to light. One of the CCTV cameras picked up a car driving over the bridge shifting the case dynamics.

CJ was arrested under suspicion of murder around three weeks ago, maybe because of what the new CCTV footage revealed. The new footage could have been his car seen crossing the bridge. It is possible that he denies it was him driving and claims that a certain person borrowed his car, so possibly implicating VT.

agreed

I'm more concerned if a person who had the works and perhaps has a dysfunctional sexuality and homicidal tendencies has used these works as a basis for a fantasy and method of hiding his actions

You could say that about many works of literature, music, visual art or even an episode of Eastenders. Death is a common theme in the arts, across social, historical and geographical cultures. Appreciation of Hamlet, a love of C Rossetti's poems (or her brother's poems and his paintings of his dead wife) or an obsession with Wagner doesn't signify anything at all.

although very interested in the theatre CJ has never shown any interest in treading the boards ...he is strictly a front of house man

read the many descriptions by his friends

but teaching is entirely DRAMA and cj was never a teacher to be forgotten by his pupils.

drama....long, blue hair; affected, correct speech;pillar of the community; member of bible reading group etc
i would say cj's whole presentation is that of a drama queen...by that i mean one such as applied to both sexes....

i have been a teacher for 30 plus years and wd put that description to myself too....you have to be a force to be reckoned with with pupils...or you wd never survive...

but teaching is entirely DRAMA and cj was never a teacher to be forgotten by his pupils.

drama....long, blue hair; affected, correct speech;pillar of the community; member of bible reading group etc
i would say cj's whole presentation is that of a drama queen...by that i mean one such as applied to both sexes....

i have been a teacher for 30 plus years and wd put that description to myself too....you have to be a force to be reckoned with with pupils...or you wd never survive...

It's the middle of a murder investigation, and his actions would make him more of a simpleton than dramatic, IMO. I don't get the impression that CJ's either of those.

You could say that about many works of literature, music, visual art or even an episode of Eastenders. Death is a common theme in the arts, across social, historical and geographical cultures. Appreciation of Hamlet, a love of C Rossetti's poems (or her brother's poems and his paintings of his dead wife) or an obsession with Wagner doesn't signify anything at all.

I beg to differ

obsession with death has a major impact on the psyche

especially that of the serial killer

eg Dennis Nielsen,

and as for the use of crime novels

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/21/iran-agatha-christie-serial-kiler

In the UK, wouldn't all the details come out in the press at the time they are presented in court? I would think that legal proceedings would be public record.

Are they ever televised?

not much, it will still be sub judice and very little will be allowed to be reported until after a verdict.

agreed
I'm more concerned if a person who had the works and perhaps has a dysfunctional sexuality and homicidal tendencies has used these works as a basis for a fantasy and method of hiding his actions

So let's get this straight. If CJ is a pervert and a murderer, some works of English literature which he is familiar with may have encouraged him in perversion and murder. Granted. But of course it is not even the beginning of a potential case for a prosecution.

theres plenty to show that others could as well... i have lots of info to show other possibilities

Would you like to try a case against PS ? You might be luckier than your present showing against CJ.

So let's get this straight. If CJ is a pervert and a murderer, some works of English literature which he is familiar with may have encouraged him in perversion and murder. Granted. But of course it is not even the beginning of a potential case for a prosecution.

Would you like to try a case against PS ? You might be luckier than your present showing against CJ.

do you have some info that we should know about?

PS is a difficult person to find any information on

please enlighten us

Barrister Paul Cook, representing Tabak, made no application for bail. A hearing has been set for today. It is scheduled to be followed by a preliminary hearing on January 31. Tabak was duly remanded in custody.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...used-killing-Joanna-Yeates.html#ixzz1BzGhPrUi

No Application for bail it seems

it seems not

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...charged-with-joanna-s-murder-115875-22872301/

Paul Cook, representing Tabak, confirmed that his client wished to apply for bail and said his client would be present for that application tomorrow.

William Summers, chairman of the bench, told Tabak: "This matter has to go to the Crown Court and you will appear in the Crown Court tomorrow where a bail application can be put.

"There will be a preliminary hearing on January 31 and there will be a plea and case management hearing on April 29."

I beg to differ

obsession with death has a major impact on the psyche

especially that of the serial killer

eg Dennis Nielsen,

and as for the use of crime novels

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/21/iran-agatha-christie-serial-kiler

Appreciation and love of many works of art on a theme of death doesn't equate to being obsessed by death itself. I really loathe the kind of personal assumptions that can be made due to someone's cultural preferences. Many people enjoy thrillers, horror films, mournful poems and music etc. This does not make them suspects in murder cases. Nor should a tendency towards eccentricity in appearance or behaviour.

Appreciation and love of many works of art on a theme of death doesn't equate to being obsessed by death itself. I really loathe the kind of personal assumptions that can be made due to someone's cultural preferences. Many people enjoy thrillers, horror films, mournful poems and music etc. This does not make them suspects in murder cases. Nor should a tendency towards eccentricity in appearance or behaviour.

no one is suggesting that at all

are you aware of the many 'coincidences ' in this case with other events in the area over a number of years?

Prediction : CJ will not take legal action against the police for false arrest. You heard it here first.

I don't think he'll sue. If the reports of him telling neighbours not to tell the police what he said are true, he must at least be guilty of perverting the course of justice? - or would that be called 'misleading the police' out of court?

Expect a bail application next week then. Even if it's refused they can still reapply for it later.

The press cheese me off, when are they going to get their facts straight and report the facts. They said today a bail hearing was set for tomorrow?

useless.

it seems not

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...charged-with-joanna-s-murder-115875-22872301/

Paul Cook, representing Tabak, confirmed that his client wished to apply for bail and said his client would be present for that application tomorrow.

William Summers, chairman of the bench, told Tabak: "This matter has to go to the Crown Court and you will appear in the Crown Court tomorrow where a bail application can be put.

"There will be a preliminary hearing on January 31 and there will be a plea and case management hearing on April 29."

Ah I see i thought it was referring to tomorrow

The press cheese me off, when are they going to get their facts straight and report the facts. They said today a bail hearing was set for tomorrow?

useless.

my fault i thought the quote was referring to tomorrow. It was referring to todays court appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny