GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, or I think I see no application was made for bail - The Daily Mail.

But seeing as there is a hearing tomorrow, there wouldn't be right.

Stupid Daily Mail.

confusing! I read that to mean there is an application for bail to be put forward tomorrow but not sure now??

no one is suggesting that at all

are you aware of the many 'coincidences ' in this case with other events in the area over a number of years?
I've read about some unsolved cases in the area but there are unsolved cases all over England. There are many coincidences in life. I once bumped into (literally) a close colleague 3,000 miles away at the top of a tower. I didn't assume he was stalking me.

confusing! I read that to mean there is an application for bail to be put forward tomorrow but not sure now??

Exactly what I thought!

I had a look at VT's FB page - when i looked on the day of his arrest he had 60 friends. Now he has 48. Interestingly on the day of his arrest there was no Emily Williams on his friends list.... hmmmmmmm :waitasec:

VT has a court appearance for bail in court 1 tomorrow starting 10am in Small street, Bristol. It's on the Courtserve website.

I've read about some unsolved cases in the area but there are unsolved cases all over England. There are many coincidences in life. I once bumped into (literally) a close colleague 3,000 miles away at the top of a tower. I didn't assume he was stalking me.

I assume that you have read the unsolved case in the area that has the most coincidences with the present one

if you have not I suggest you do

The Moonstone introduces a number of attributes that were to become classic attributes of the twentieth-century detective story:

English country house robbery
An "inside job"
red herrings

A celebrated, skilled, professional investigator
Bungling local constabulary
Detective enquiries
Large number of false suspects
The "least likely suspect"
A rudimentary "locked room" murder
A reconstruction of the crime
A final twist in the plot

sound familiar????

the house would have once been a large mansion in the country!

the pizza was effectively stolen as well!!

‘She was close to Greg’s family and stayed with them a number of times. They gave her a moonstone pendant. :crazy:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Did-Jo-buy-dinner-killer.html#ixzz1BzTyWGZ4

Exactly what I thought!

I had a look at VT's FB page - when i looked on the day of his arrest he had 60 friends. Now he has 48. Interestingly on the day of his arrest there was no Emily Williams on his friends list.... hmmmmmmm :waitasec:
E.W was on his friend list but vanished pretty quick after the news broke.
He had 68 friends when it was anounced he was arrested. It's 48 now as you say.
I saw her listed myself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-question-female-friend-of-Vincent-Tabak.html

Exactly what I thought!

that would be because she wasn't his friend but a friend of his partner TM

it is reported that TM asked to stay in EW's flat due to the work going on in 44 and the fact that she felt uncomfortable being next to a murder scene

the fact that EW is in Chile and her sister in London and thus the flat was unoccupied allowed for them to move there

that would be because she wasn't his friend but a friend of his partner TM

it is reported that TM asked to stay in EW's flat due to the work going on in 44 and the fact that she felt uncomfortable being next to a murder scene

the fact that EW is in Chile and her sister in London and thus the flat was unoccupied allowed for them to move there

The press quoted them as being FB friends. Its what made me look.

E.W was on his friend list but vanished pretty quick after the news broke.
He had 68 friends when it was anounced he was arrested. It's 48 now as you say.
I saw her listed myself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-question-female-friend-of-Vincent-Tabak.html

Ah I didn't get in there quickly enough! IF Emily was involved in tipping off the police then I suppose it makes sense to delete him. If not it is a bit odd that she has deleted him. No loyalty whatsoever there then!

Rats and sinking ship

The press quoted them as being FB friends. Its what made me look.

that maybe true

I'm a facebook friend of my partners friend who I have met once!

what the removal of friend status more likely points to is the identity of the 'sobbing woman' who gave the tip off to the police

that maybe true

I'm a facebook friend of my partners friend who I have met once!

what the removal of friend status more likely points to is the identity of the 'sobbing woman' who gave the tip off to the police

Yea it is very telling that she did. See my last post.

I assume that you have read the unsolved case in the area that has the most coincidences with the present one

if you have not I suggest you do
Do you mean the girl found dead outside Bristol Zoo? I'm sure the police are exploring all possible links with previous unsolved cases but I fail to see what that has to do with CJ's appreciation of Rossetti's poetry.

Ah I didn't get in there quickly enough! IF Emily was involved in tipping off the police then I suppose it makes sense to delete him. Either way it is a bit odd that she has deleted him. No loyalty whatsoever there then!

Rats and sinking ship
V.T's name hit the rumour machine I think before 10 a.m. I believe this forum is where it started too. I checked him out on f.b pronto. You could see it was him from all the Bristol, and Bath contacts. I checked out all the Bristol contacts (what was available to non friends) and E.W was there. The news starting filtering through on Twitter around 2p.m. Then the news were naming him just after 3 p.m.

I guess his f.b contacts got pestered by journos big time. So I can see why thet deleted him, or hid their profile at the time.

If the LE have got their man, I just don't understand the logic of it. If it was a someone with a history of crime, or mental illness (not saying that mental illness to be a cause rather than a contributing factor) I don't get it.

VT is a professional IT bod, he had quite a decent job, and by the looks of it quite a nice G/F. Lived in a nice area of Bristol and reasonably good social life.

It's beyond comprehension.

Hello Everyone -- this thread has moved and you may now find it in the Currently Awaiting Trial Forum.

While you may read the case discussion so far, this thread will remain locked until Admin has a chance to review the sub judica issue - which I understand is a legal process in the UK that involves a gag order while the trial is happening.

Also - there has been a lot of baiting and bashing in this thread which is NOT allowed at WS. We appreciate your participation and want to be sure you recognize that WS is a moderated forum with rules. We do not allow baiting, bashing, attacking or inviting in our forum.

If you have any questions regarding these terms, please review the TOS here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

or pm a moderator. DO NOT attempt to discuss these things in the thread.

Thanks so much,

Salem
Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads