TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could one of the local CC members answer a question for me?

Did Colorado City Police have a policy that, if you wanted/needed to file a report (non emergency), that you needed to go into the station to make that report?

I ask because, during one of the 911 calls that was released, BD starts out explaining that she didn't have a car (so needed someone to come to her to file a report).

I ask because there has been talk of CC's police department being reduced by their new City Manager recently. That they only had a handful of officers. Could this be a cost saving measure that was put in place, or to reduce man hours (going to houses to fill out reports, when, if residents go in themselves, it saves time). Does this make sense? lol

Could explain why she went to station on 12/28, rather than call 911.

p.s. During snowstorms etc, a lot of LE agencies put out the word, that they don't have time/resources to respond to every minor accident etc, so "please exchange information yourself, and come into station to file report". That's what makes me wonder about CC (and their reduction in staff).

I keep wondering if something happened between Billie and Hailey early on Monday, 12/27 before Billie got a ride to work. Something that caused Billie to call Shawn and caused Shawn to leave work immediately and unplanned, whilst Billie went to work to establish her alibi. Maybe she found Hailey had not woken up from drugs accessible/supplied/forced by Shawn and Billie on 12/26 p.m. Maybe something more violent between Hailey and Billie. Why did Billie use her cell phone before 6:30 a.m. on 12/27? She could have called her ride, or called Shawn for innocent reasons, but I just keep thinking that's when the cover up began.

From Billie's interview after the affidavits were released:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...fends-herself-against-affidavits?render=print

Snipped for space
When asked about the cell phone usage, Billie said that on Monday morning on the 27th, she used the phone in the house and then left the cell phone there. Her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins had his cell phone with him.

"My cell phone should have been here all day long. I left it here for the kids to use it," said Billie.

BBM
She can't remember what time she saw Hailey in bed the last time she ever saw her (10 or 11?), she can't remember what time DD left the house, she can't remember exactly what she did when she first feared Hailey had disappeared, she can't remember reporting that Shawn threatened to kill her... But, she remembers making a certain phone call from home 2 weeks before the interview? I think that phone call was significant and she knew that LE had her cell records by then, so she threw it that out there as another preemptive strike and has probably concocted some story about why she called that person at that hour (probably called Shawn).

Maybe those early morning calls are the one's Shawn erased from his phone because that's when the whole mess began. The fact that she says her cell phone "should" have been there all day, makes we wonder if she actually took it to work (and sent a 2 pm text to MB). Did she ever leave the cell phone home for the kids before Tuesday 12/28, the day she called DD to contact MB? I'm beginning to wonder.

Just wondering out loud...

SA is remaining quiet. BD is fighting for her man. Maybe SA is covering for BD and not the other way around?

Deception?

Was deception indicated when SA said that Hailey could be found in Scurry County?

Was deception indicated when SA said that "he and Billie" knew what happened to Hailey?

SA is remaining quiet. BD is fighting for her man. Maybe SA is covering for BD and not the other way around?

Yep, that's been my theory from the start. Billie is the brains in this twisted attraction. She can't afford to cut SA off entirely in order to look authentic to the public. If she does, he spills and they go down together. She's walking a tightrope - it will break...

I keep wondering if something happened between Billie and Hailey early on Monday, 12/27 before Billie got a ride to work. Something that caused Billie to call Shawn and caused Shawn to leave work immediately and unplanned, whilst Billie went to work to establish her alibi. Maybe she found Hailey had not woken up from drugs accessible/supplied/forced by Shawn and Billie on 12/26 p.m. Maybe something more violent between Hailey and Billie. Why did Billie use her cell phone before 6:30 a.m. on 12/27? She could have called her ride, or called Shawn for innocent reasons, but I just keep thinking that's when the cover up began.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...fends-herself-against-affidavits?render=print

Maybe those early morning calls are the one's Shawn erased from his phone because that's when the whole mess began. The fact that she says her cell phone "should" have been there all day, makes we wonder if she actually took it to work (and sent a 2 pm text to MB). Did she ever leave the cell phone home for the kids before Tuesday 12/28, the day she called DD to contact MB? I'm beginning to wonder.

Here is some more out loud wondering. Let's say SA was salivating over the imminent delivery of his new mask. He was in fantasy mode and so he made sure Billie took lots of pain meds Sunday night, then he snuck into Haileys bedroom. Maybe he messed around with her while she 'was asleep.'

BTW, it is very common for girls who are being molested at night to 'play dead.' They are kind of in shock and afraid and often they pretend to be asleep. Been there/Done that.

Anyway, after Hailey heard her mother leave for work on Monday MAYBE she called SA's cell and warned him to never ever step into her room again, or she would tell her dad or mom.

That call rattled SA and he couldn't stay at work. He had to go back and get rid of the problem before it got worse.

Whenever Hailey is ready

When I heard her say this, my first thought was that perhaps LE had given her a tidbit of "something" that maybe her daughter had in fact left on her own accord. However, IF in the slim chance that she did, I think it has been more than enough time that she would have at least sent a text message, a email, or a phone call to SOMEONE to let them know she was alright.

Walk-in customers get faster service than house-call customers?

LOL! Please don't give her any ideas! wouldn't surprise me in the least that if when we hear from her next and she were to be asked that question..something like that would be her answer..followed by shock that anyone would question that excuse!

================================================
01-17-2011, 06:13 PM
czgtz

Quote:

She said she came home at noon TUESDAY when DD told her that Hailey had never made it to MB or Clint's house.
===============================================

So if we use common sense, we kind of have to assume that she saw the text on the phone.
She rushes home to see if her missing daughter is home yet. First thing she would do is grab the cell phone, the one her daughter was using when she was home last, and the one she would call if she needed help.
Wouldn't she immediately LOOK at the call log and the stored texts?

bbm...
So if BD came home at noon then she would know if Shawn was there or not
I'm getting confused again...:crazy:

That's is the furthest thing from what I first thought, but I would be lying thru my teeth if I said that thought was not popping up in my mind more and more..

Snipped for space
When asked about the cell phone usage, Billie said that on Monday morning on the 27th, she used the phone in the house and then left the cell phone there. Her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins had his cell phone with him.

"My cell phone should have been here all day long. I left it here for the kids to use it," said Billie.

BBM
She can't remember what time she saw Hailey in bed the last time she ever saw her (10 or 11?), she can't remember what time DD left the house, she can't remember exactly what she did when she first feared Hailey had disappeared, she can't remember reporting that Shawn threatened to kill her... But, she remembers making a certain phone call from home 2 weeks before the interview? I think that phone call was significant and she knew that LE had her cell records by then, so she threw it that out there as another preemptive strike and has probably concocted some story about why she called that person at that hour (probably called Shawn).

:star1::star1::star1::star1::star1:

Were we ever told why the police went right to the hotels with the dogs?
I can't dig up the date they did that and am wondering if Elizabeth missing triggered that.

I know that this is your opinion and you don't have to explain it at all if you don't want to. I am curious; what it is that gives you the impression that Billie wants this to fade away?

Whether anyone likes her, believes her, or approves of her choices, she has continued to seek out every bit of help she can get to find Hailey. She knows that she doesn't have to talk to media or LE, but she choses to do it. That is not only my opinion, it is evidenced in numerous tv, radio and newspaper interviews and sworn affadavits.

If she wanted it all to go away, all she would have to do is say no, right?
To answer you from post. #387.......sorry, I was away for awhile.
It is just my opinion.
Billie doesn't want to go one NG anymore. Right?
She also stopped talking to local media station.
I myself would be on every media that would listen.
IIRC, she even made a comment about ,everything going away.........
IMO, BD wants to move on.....I have no proof, just a gut feeling.
When BD and SA stop talking, then it will be harder then ever for LE.
JMOO
1 month and 'nothing' not even a timeline?

LEVI what do you think happened to Hailey? Does this seem like another RC MC story?

imo i don't think its odd bd went down to the police station to file a report, according to the transcript of her 911 call the time sa was threatening to kill her, an unidentified male (on the 911 operators end) was making snide remarks about bd calling
link:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Here's the relay between the 911 operator and the police:

"911 OPERATOR: Are you the officer on duty?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: For now.

911 OPERATOR: I got a lady at 1804 Chestnut who wants to file a report on her ex-husband because he`s threatening to kill her.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Damn it, 1804 Chestnut!

911 OPERATOR: Yes, it`s Billie Dunn.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Oh, God! She`s been going all day. All right, I`ll go up there."

its obvious local police were perturbed with bd
as for her saying she didn't have a car to get there at one point to file a report maybe she was afraid to leave the house alone in case sa came to steal things.

she seems like she has battered women's syndrome. she went through some denial about him, then he probably tries to make nice and she gets back with him

as for the printouts of serial killers, murders, sexual sadists, all those have one thing in common, they're all sociopaths and maybe she was doing her own research to figure out why sa was the way he was

Were we ever told why the police went right to the hotels with the dogs?
I can't dig up the date they did that and am wondering if Elizabeth missing triggered that.

No one knew E was missing until a week or two ago...

I can set up my yahoo acct to be mobile and any IM's show up on my android as text messages.. clear as mud? LOL

O/T
Are they charged as regular text messages, counting toward your monthly allowance? Or is it via WiFi or 4G where it's handled as "data"? I am trying to decide on a new phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2