TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought though, if Salinas is a common name then they might be related and the kidnapper could have been in CC. Does CC have any fleabag motels? Unless there's some trafficking involved, both cases are probably the same. Unsavory boyfriends taking a liking to a young girl.

She looks... alone. She's not walking with a friend in any of the shots, or leaning on the lockers flirting with a boy...

You know I was thinking this last night and is very typical when some things are different at home.She's a cheerleader,in sports,but yet where are all her friends?I was looking at Kailee's friends fb sites last night,there were tons of profiles changed to her different pictures,most friends of her's.So what is different here with Hailey?Why was MB not allowed to spend the night at her house anymore and why didn't Hailey ever spend the night at MB's?MB spent one night and her mother said nomore.I know she said because they were walking at night,but was that just a public statement and wonder what she told LE.

I have something on my mind, and am hoping someone can clear it up for me. Last Tuesday, there was a story in the Abilene Reporter-News leading me to believe that some type of search had been conducted at SA's grandmother's home/property in Dunn, where he has been staying:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/18/spokesman-evidence-may-have-been-found-case-missin/

Does anyone remember hearing any more about this, maybe through another media source?

If it wasn't an official search of the property, I'm wondering why this hasn't been done yet. I have seen a copy of SA's driver's license information, and know that his actual address of record (at least as far as the TX DPS is concerned) is the home in Dunn. Considering that, and the information contained in the other affadavits, wouldn't that be enough for probably cause to search?

Someone please straighten me out on this! Thanks!

Do we know who all went to the police station with Billie? Or any of the people who went?

ETA: Billie, her co-worker or sister-in-law, Shawn at the house. Clint and D at Clint's house. I can't think of anybody else mentioned to have been there, but Billie went to two friends' houses, and may have picked up a few more people along the way, although I don't recall anyone else mentioned.

I have something on my mind, and am hoping someone can clear it up for me. Last Tuesday, there was a story in the Abilene Reporter-News leading me to believe that some type of search had been conducted at SA's grandmother's home/property in Dunn, where he has been staying:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/18/spokesman-evidence-may-have-been-found-case-missin/

Does anyone remember hearing any more about this, maybe through another media source?

If it wasn't an official search of the property, I'm wondering why this hasn't been done yet. I have seen a copy of SA's driver's license information, and know that his actual address of record (at least as far as the TX DPS is concerned) is the home in Dunn. Considering that, and the information contained in the other affadavits, wouldn't that be enough for probably cause to search?

Someone please straighten me out on this! Thanks!

Two or three unidentified people on the property and one carrying a glove and a jar (or something)?

I think we were assuming that they were there to get SA's DNA.

I have never watched any of the Halloween or horror movies that SA enjoyed. Did any of them even involve rape?? I thought they were all limited to horrendous brutal murders.

SA had a discussion about much more violent films, he was discussing films which involve rape, murder, torture and worse, and asked how to get a couple of banned films. i'll link the thread in the PL.

Edmund Kemper raped (if I remember correctly from tv shows) and murdered. He hated his mother and possibly may have been raised by his grandparents? His story was found in the box at the house.

IMO
I am leaning towards the theory that Hailey was already dead and disposed of before she was reported missing.

Something that occurred after the drug buy and after DD left that night. (Not convinced of a drug buy tho" - commonly used criminal tactic is to admit to a lesser crime to cover a larger crime. The admittance should make you appear forthright).

The short work time is possibly a result of "shoot wonder if she (Billie) remembered to XXXXXXXXX ".

A flurry of calls are exchanged.

SA returns briefly to the home to remove/replace/ fix whatever the xxxxx was above.

SA goes to family place to regroup and establish a story that fits with his leaving work since the original "I wuz at werk" plan is now off the list.

BD continues to obsfucate and cover for SA, since he is the one who had to establish a new cover story after she forgot to take care of something.

I'd like to see the pings for this timeframe.

I would like some feedback on this, something I've been mulling around my head today.

If the atmosphere at home was violent, dangerous, or just not on the up and up, does anyone else think DD would have tried to stay home more to watch over Hailey? I know how my kids are (13 and 17), they might bicker occasionally, but they are VERY protective over each other and look out for one another. Also, from growing up in an abusive household, I would never leave my little sisters alone at the house with my dad unless I couldn't help it, just so I could protect them (not that I could have done much, but I tried lol).

Siblings tend to share more with each other than their parents. Just wondering what anyone else thought about this.

MSM did not report about any LE at property in Dunn, as far as I know...

I would like some feedback on this, something I've been mulling around my head today.

If the atmosphere at home was violent, dangerous, or just not on the up and up, does anyone else think DD would have tried to stay home more to watch over Hailey? I know how my kids are (13 and 17), they might bicker occasionally, but they are VERY protective over each other and look out for one another. Also, from growing up in an abusive household, I would never leave my little sisters alone at the house with my dad unless I couldn't help it, just so I could protect them (not that I could have done much, but I tried lol).

Siblings tend to share more with each other than their parents. Just wondering what anyone else thought about this.

I think the household was a very different reality for DD than for HD. IMO, DD probably wasn't privy to some things going on. JMHO

Do we know who all went to the police station with Billie? Or any of the people who went?

ETA: Billie, her co-worker or sister-in-law, Shawn at the house. Clint and D at Clint's house. I can't think of anybody else mentioned to have been there, but Billie went to two friends' houses, and may have picked up a few more people along the way, although I don't recall anyone else mentioned.

Didn't she say SA met her at the house in one of the many versions of what she did after leaving work? So perhaps he drove her to the police station?

I wonder if he was already there when she got there. I guess the coworker/sisterinlaw would know. He must have been close enough to the house to beat her home if that was the case. He obviously wasn't there before all this was set in motion or DD would have seen him.

Perhaps this was the three phone calls that were deleted. SA and BD setting up the timing for the discovery of HD being missing. Considering how DD was always coming and going, it was pretty good timing for BD to have gotten him at home when she called.

MOO

Maybe he felt it was okay for now,she's playing video games and can go in her room,Dad's 50 yards away,etc.What struck me is he got back Monday at 4pm,which maybe would have been around the time SA got back there,then when door was locked he became concerned enough to crawl in the window.We only have BD's word DD was put in protective custody at her request with the uncle,but the fact is he was put in protective custody and I don't know if he was at the last vigil,unless someone saw him there.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/01/26/levi-page-show

Hailey story...........
Stacy Detrick, says it is a mystery to her that SA isn't locked up for lying and hindering this investidation.
He had said Hailey was in Scurry County.
Both were in Scurry Cty buying drugs.
Pyschopaths, things slip out and say backtrack things.
BD/SA crappy liars.........drugs messed up their minds???
BD/SA liars.
SA said "both of us"
They BOTH KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!
according to panel on show
Main subject is SA.......element of truth in statements.
half truth from subjects.
Pat Brow says they start to think like a detective.
Abuse was in home.
BD called 911 3 times.
Threatened killing.
BD mixed minds on boyfriend.
For proper attention she protects him..........when not getting attention turns on boyfriend. Gets even.
No FEAR, No emotion.

Working on a new thread will be back in a few to close this one...

Stacy said BD knows what came down and is covering for him and hopefully justice will prevail and she will go down with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500