TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that makes no sense to me, because we know that D went over to Clint's - not called him - and we know that Billie wasn't the one who told Clint Hailey was missing - D was.

I haven't seen anything at all to indicate that Clint is anything but honest, open, and forthright, and Billie has a list a mile long of discrepancies, so I rate Clint very high for credibility on my personal credibility scale, and Billie can't even get on it.

GRACE: When did you first learn she was missing?

CLINT DUNN: I seen her the day before. Later on that night, D came over — my son came over and asked me…

BILLIE DUNN: Tuesday.

CLINT DUNN: … or Tuesday, he came over asking me if I had seen her, if she`d came over that day. And I hadn`t.

GRACE: OK. When D called you or came over to ask about Hailey, what exactly did he say?

C. DUNN: He just asked me if I had seen her, that she was supposed to come over to my house and then she was supposed to go to MB`s, and that everybody was starting to get worried about her. And that`s when we started getting the police and started realizing that she was missing.

GRACE: Who first told you that she was missing?

CLINT DUNN: My son, D.

Someone quoted me last night and asked that if in fact BD and SA were in the disappearance together, why they would not have waited another day or two to contact LE?

I think if they would have waited it would have even looked more suspicious.

Firstly, I do believe CD would have been asking where Hailey was, especially if she came over every day like he said. It would have been uncharacteristic of her not to.

I also think DD would have been asking where Hailey was.

ETA: You know what I wonder? I wonder if in fact BD called DD at all that Tuesday. I wonder if it was DD who called BD to ask where Hailey was or why she wasn't home?

While everything should be looked into by LE (not necessarly NG), it's my understanding that the girl from Lubbock was abducted by her boyfriend's father.

This would be a long shot.

NG says not boyfriend and girlfriend, but they are friends of the family. Your point it well taken-- long shot, imo too.

Deception?

Was deception indicated when SA said that Hailey could be found in Scurry County?

Was deception indicated when SA said that "he and Billie" knew what happened to Hailey?

I can see how the first one might work, but how do you make the second a yes or no question? The affidavit says he answered "both of us" when asked who LE should be looking at.

So he did not give a yes/no answer. And the question could not have been answered yes/no. Therefore, I assume this line of questioning was in an interview and not the LDT, or the Q&A has been misquoted somewhere along the way.

I'll confuse you more: I think you're talking about Monday, and ~Lisa~ is talking about Tuesday... :)

(or am I confused about what you're talking about - LOL!)

LOL! I got confused - again! Sorry :(

Get it on Nancy Grace you guys!! She is going to be talking about Hailey and Elizbaeth connection that is possible out there.

Huh. Well. The perps last name is Salinas. And HD FB friends list two Salinas. They are younger people... but could they be related, and he was in town for Christmas??? I didnt realize Lubbock was so close to CC!!

I had a thought about SA moving back in. I am wondering if that would be a bad thing. Just like RC and MC if together they may really screw up, get caught, and maybe something will come out. jmo
If he does, though, BD had better be prepared to be there alone with him...without her son.

GRACE: When did you first learn she was missing?

CLINT DUNN: I seen her the day before. Later on that night, D came over — my son came over and asked me…

BILLIE DUNN: Tuesday.

CLINT DUNN: … or Tuesday, he came over asking me if I had seen her, if she`d came over that day. And I hadn`t.

GRACE: OK. When D called you or came over to ask about Hailey, what exactly did he say?

C. DUNN: He just asked me if I had seen her, that she was supposed to come over to my house and then she was supposed to go to MB`s, and that everybody was starting to get worried about her. And that`s when we started getting the police and started realizing that she was missing.

This is what is confusing to me. I read this as if CD saw hailey the day before (Sunday), and he says "later on that night" is when D asks him if H went over there. BD corrects him to say Tuesday. So he meant Tuesday night? Or Tuesday afternoon? Or did her REALLY mean Monday night? H wasn't supposed to be at CD's house Tuesday. She was supposed to be there Monday. I'm wondering if they all realized HD went "missing" on Monday night.

NG will make too MUCH of possibility of same perp...it is a ratings-raising...

I know. That Humberto guy in the Lubbock case was not just grabbing girls off the street, He had the opportunity to attack the poor girl who agreed to babysit his kids. He was NOT responsible for Haileys disappearance imo.

What? Salinas was in CC for Christmas? Or is that just a maybe thing? sorry, I see a maybe thing.

Could the 2pm text to MB be the text that BD supposedly asked DD to send asking about Hailey ("WYD")?
The 2:00 p.m. text was on Monday...the day Hailey supposedly left to go to CD's, then her friend's.

BD supposedly asked DD to text Hailey at her friend's around noon on Tuesday.

Huh. Well. The perps last name is Salinas. And HD FB friends list two Salinas. They are younger people... but could they be related, and he was in town for Christmas??? I didnt realize Lubbock was so close to CC!!

Salinas was in Colorado City for Christmas???? Where did you see that info?

I was reading the affidaviv on what true TV articles that BD printed out for SA/BD.
on 9.29.10
This caught my eye 'Princess in the Tower".......murder of family members
prepubertal/premeditated/ sufficated in bed
I'm looking for clues in what the 2 were interested in.
Anyone know more about this crime?

What? Salinas was in CC for Christmas? Or is that just a maybe thing? sorry, I see a maybe thing.

I'm not watching (I'm assuming this is from NG?) -- are they saying 'we think he may have been in CC for Christmas' or 'maybe he was in CC for Christmas'. Two very different 'maybe's'. KWIM?

ETA: Nevermind - I see Brownie's post now.

To answer you from post. #387.......sorry, I was away for awhile.
It is just my opinion.
Billie doesn't want to go one NG anymore. Right?
She also stopped talking to local media station.
I myself would be on every media that would listen.

In the article "debunking" NG, she said that in spite of it all she would go back. NG washed her hands of Billie, not the other way around. IMO.

She had refused to talk to KTXS after the affidavits came out, but of late, they seem to have kissed and made up.

Okay, got it. I think Salinas is a common name in Texas. MOO, though, from searching the Salinas family involved with EE's case.

THIS is where it came from, just some speculation.

While everything should be looked into by LE (not necessarly NG), it's my understanding that the girl from Lubbock was abducted by her boyfriend's father.

This would be a long shot.

I might think so if the hotels both were'nt across from dollar stores and they guy didnt live in a hotel and Hailey wasnt tracked to the hotel . So I cant say I am not hopeful they look into who this guy might know and where he has worked and if he gets his drugs from the same guy and if his sons friend might be the track met boy from another town. No stone left unturned kinda thing with me I guess.

Nancy grace transscript Jan 4 th (to put this is maybe not a rumor maybe)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6058920

Police, we`ve learned this week, brought in bloodhounds, and amazingly, those dogs were able to pick up Hailey`s scent. Yes, they tracked her exact path. They went from her mother`s home to her father`s home, and then from her father`s home to her friend`s home, which is a couple blocks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500