TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone could email BigCountry to verify where that statement came from?

I'm fixin' to go make some cornbreadddddddd, to go with the purple hull peas and chicken fried steak and smashed taters we are a havin' for supper. I think we have time to kill...........:floorlaugh:

BBM and DOBM (drooled on by me) -

I sure wish I could be there for that. I miss my Mama's cookin' so much. I was born and raised in Alabama and now I'm stuck in Kansas. Ship me some, I'll pay the shipping costs. :crazy:

You know, the story is changing now. No one mentioned Dunn earlier. I guess once those cell phone pings told the story, they had to adjust theirs to fit.

I think once the cell pings told the story SA had to adjust his story to make it fit. He never once said he went by his grandmother's house prior to going to his mother's house. Where the heck was his grandmother that early in the morning? And why not go back to the house where he was living instead of his mother's? Why would he want to go to his mother's house at that odd hour anyway? And if it was all so innocent, why wasn't his phone pinging for 2+ hours?

Unless any of the sitings are found to be credible I do suspect SA; however, I've never suspected BD.

~OMO and all that jazzzzz~

I don't understand taking a shot at CD for not working... when her own BF also walked out of a perfectly fine job (as far as we know). Isn't he also 'not working'? The scales seem off balance here.

Actually, why poke at CD anyway? Does she have such a vengeance for him that she has a need to smear his name through a public press conference?

She's getting what she needs. She has donations. She had Somer Thompson's mom there. Why drag CD through the mud... When the other parent of your child is also suffering, that is stooping very low, IMHO.

I have lost all respect for this woman.

:clap::goodpost:

To quote someone we all know and luv, "It is what it is - in a backwards sort of way". The truth will come out. I gotta believe that.

In BD's new latest version of events, SA was baking cookies and vacuuming the house when DD came in. :banghead:

Did not see the press conference but read the time line... I am surprised she said SA was baking cookies and vacuuming when DD came in...... Did BD say that in her press conference???? I am just trying to go with the facts --

bbm

With all due respect, that could have been accomplished without bashing Clint. JMHO

I cannot see in the article where she bashed Clint, was it in the actual press release?

Thread closing for rules review. Everyone take a few minutes. We will be back.

This is to clarify some rules.

Clint has not been named a POI. As such he is not sleuthable. You can talk about what he has said in the news, MSM articles and Police Statements. Because BD has accused him of something does not make is so. LE will decide if his status changes. You can discuss what she said you cannot accuse him of anything.

You all received a final warning earlier in the day. TO's have begun. So if you choose to talk about other posters, make I told you so statements, be rude or snarky for others opinions :wave: An all inclusive non expenses paid vacation will be provided to you so that you can think about the rules.

With regard to BD. Just because there is a statement that she isn't a POI it doesn't mean that people cannot talk about her actions, her demeanor, her statements, any discrepancies in her statements the same as Clint. If she speaks, you can discuss it. You cannot accuse her or any other person.

With regard to Minors. You know the rule. WE here at WS respect the privacy of minors. There is no negotiation on this. Tread very carefully.

I'm seeing full names everywhere. Get back to First name and last initial for initials only.

At the present time there is one named suspect. No one else. Again you may discuss statements made by anyone who takes to the news, NG etc. And debate what they say and agree or not.

For those of you who chose to talk about other posters or try to shame them on this thread. All I can say is there will be serious results. I told you so will be dealt with swiftly and with serious repercussions to the poster.

The snark is out of control.

To those that think because BD has been at least as one paper is reporting cleared, that her actions cannot be discussed you are mistaken. Read the rules and understand them. Anyone who is involved in this case, who decides to step forward publicly can be discussed. Not sleuthed but discussed. The rules become more flexible as news changes about these people.

STOP NOW. Because your warning was earlier today and we mean business.

Take five minutes to read this post and Thank It so that I know you fully understand the rules.

I cannot see in the article where she bashed Clint, was it in the actual press release?

In all honesty, I did not hear the press conference and am going by what others here have reported. If she did not say anything about Clint, my apologies. I was under the impression that she made some comments about people without a work history who were asking for money and/or accepting donations. I do believe if she said that, then she was referencing Clint.

I think once the cell pings told the story SA had to adjust his story to make it fit. He never once said he went by his grandmother's house prior to going to his mother's house. Where the heck was his grandmother that early in the morning? And why not go back to the house where he was living instead of his mother's? Why would he want to go to his mother's house at that odd hour anyway? And if it was all so innocent, why wasn't his phone pinging for 2+ hours?

Unless any of the sitings are found to be credible I do suspect SA; however, I've never suspected BD.

~OMO and all that jazzzzz~

You're right. I agree that BD is not involved (JMHO). As far as covering for SA, I'm still on the fence between BD being in denial and BD covering for SA. I'll change my post to take out the 'plural'...

:fence:

:woohoo:Whoooo hooo! I am finaly caught up reading!

One question...do we have a transcript of Billies presser today?

In all honesty, I did not hear the press conference and am going by what others here have reported. If she did not say anything about Clint, my apologies. I was under the impression that she made some comments about people without a work history who were asking for money and/or accepting donations. I do believe if she said that, then she was referencing Clint.

I think it was a very thinly-veiled reference to CD, definitely!

thanks MOD's for that clarification. I was about to excuse myself and not post in fear of getting a TOS. I for one still want to speak on BD presser!!

In all honesty and real talk. I think this case is gonna be cold for a while. I dont have confidence that HD will be found. I do feel she is dead. I think LE is doing what they can, but no leads equals no leads.

One more thing. If you say it as fact provide a MSM Link.

I never heard it mentioned but does anyone know if they checked the
Greyhound bus to see if she rode out of there? I dont' even know if it rides thru CC, but if she had a friend/relative helping her get out of there, they could have wired her a ticket.
I mean did they even check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member