2011.02.04 - Status Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it has to be very hard on them to sit in that courtroom listening to JB go on and on and on, never saying anything of substance, and consistently delaying their efforts to bring justice to a murdered 2 year old. I know how I personally feel at times, and I can't imagine that they haven't aquired physical conditions over the almost 3 years that this BS has gone on. Headaches, digestive problems, sleep deprivation. I'm sure they have experienced all of these while JB was jetting around, doing interviews, eating crab puffs, and apparently soliciting falsified documents. :banghead:

All that an more plus constantly complaining at how slow the SA is at turning over discovery. Geez :banghead:

I missed the hearing today and have to leave in 15 minutes for an appointment. I hope there will be some sort of summary thread on this hearing. From just the few pages I've read, it sound like it may have been a decisive hearing.

Any summary will be appreciated..........thanks! :smile:

The best summary is that JB was repeatedly schooled and busted by HHJP ... over and over and over.

Hi all-new here :seeya: Such an innapropriate statement from Baez when he refrenced experts working for JAC "slave" wages.
Welcome Bravo!! wasn`t it though. :maddening:

I'm a couple of pages behind, so if this has already been posted, I apologize.

The case HHJP was referring to was Florida v. Rolling.... Danny Rolling.

He killed 5 University of Florida students in Gainesville, FL in 1990, as well as 3 others from Shreveport. He eventually pled guilty, but they did choose his penalty phase jury from right there in Gainesville...

I lived in Gainesville during the murders/trial. It was HUGE.

He has since been executed.... good riddance.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Rolling[/ame]

I think HHJP ws trying to get across to Baez that even Rolling got a fair trial right there in Gainesville where he killed 5 of his victims! Take a hint, Baez!!!!! :banghead:

ETA: I'm not sure why the wiki link is posting like that... it looks right in my preview.... hmmmm
Did I do it wrong?

What is his point? What does he want? HE wants to pick Miami, that's it nowhere else?

He sure does...not sure, will have to do some RESEARCH,..to see if Orlando and Miami have the same demographics....

HHJP: Do these experts have phones?

JB: Ummm, I don't know but when people go on vacation sometimes they don't take phones.

:floorlaugh:

<pause reading for this interruption>

Did JB really say that????

Hi all-new here :seeya: Such an innapropriate statement from Baez when he refrenced experts working for JAC "slave" wages.

Oh! So VERY inappropriate! I can't believe he said it! But, then, he says a lot of things I can't believe! :innocent:

And, WELCOME to Websleuths! The best site on the net!

:welcome5:

Welcome! I don't think JP liked it much either.

Thanks for the welcome. No I dont think he liked it either. Baez was certainly schooled today. Mason appeared to just be physically present. MOO

This whole hearing for JB was what another poster referred to in another of these threads "Balloon Down".

"Well it's not that easy Judge."

JB just claimed the diary was from 2003 then he quickly said or may be from 2004. Was he worried about making a blatant flase statement in court?

Judge says...if you don't like it, file a motion to exclude. Didn't you learn anything from Andrea JB?

*gasp* It seems Baez actually READ the latest discovery!

baby steps jose..baby steps.

Oh! So VERY inappropriate! I can't believe he said it! But, then, he says a lot of things I can't believe! :innocent:

And, WELCOME to Websleuths! The best site on the net!

:welcome5:

Thanks chefmom. Sometimes I'm slightly embarrassed for Baez. Sometimes :loser:

<pause reading for this interruption>

Did JB really say that????

YES, he did. I believe Dr. Reichs is tweeting via smoke signals from a fire on the beach in Tahiti.

The question HHJP kept asking Baez was "Do these people have phones?" "I don't understand why you just don't call them on the phone?" when he was complaining about not being able to reach people.

Oh please someone is there a link of a recording of the hearing so I can watch now?

Thanks kaRN! So that would be like me flying to Chicago in hopes of having lunch with Oprah? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Exactly LOL!! except Oprah loves her public and I`m pretty sure these experts are avoiding JB for a reason.
JB was somewhat thwarted in this unique opportunity in that one of his reports is actually due that day. Foiled again. :loser::great:

And we all know WHY!

Now that you mention Cindy - when the camera panned over to Baez's side of the courtroom immediately as the hearing ended - Cindy and her friend had skedadled - did anyone see her leave and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark