TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT my husband and I are following a local trial. My husband isn't a crime sleuther or follower but I usually give him the readers digest version of crimes I read about etc. Anyway, him and I have been arguing about the evidence in a local trial. I asked him if he could imagine twelve internet sleuthers sequestered in a room. Ummmm....big fat NO
LOL

But I love reading all the different theories, thought processes, and challenges.
I don't know why: the 12 sleuthers would just be sitting around the table, at their computers, making posts and reading each others' posts!:crazy:

The more than 2 posts of the same thing being spam was told to me by JBean when I was a mod.

Grandmaj gave me permission to post the link to my website. Here you are:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/

I have not, and will not, spam my website, either on Websleuths, or anywhere else. Your implication is entirely uncalled for.

BeanE, I just found your website a few moments before you posted this... It totally rocks!

FYI, if anyone is interested, BeanE has info from the OK magazine article on her site. My google search is what uncovered her site.

I hope nobody is going to start selling stories/photos etc.

I don't know why: the 12 sleuthers would just be sitting around the table, at their computers, making posts and reading each others' posts!:crazy:

and asking the lawyers for links to back up their statements.:great:

Okay, who's going to call in? :D
Oooh oooh! I vote BeanE!!!!! She can gobsmack BD with multiple choice timeline questions: "Ms. Dunn, you were asked ________________. You answered a) _______________ on ________________; b) ______________ on ___________; and c) _______________ on _________________. WHICH IS THE CORRECT ANSWER???!!!"

Quick poll
who thinks BD will do the radio interview alone?

I am sure that any question(s) posted here (for someone to call in and ask BD) will have well-rehearsed answers. MOO

Quick poll
who thinks BD will have someone with her on the show?

Anyone know if Aunt T is from CD or BD's side of the family?

My poll vote is she will have someone with her- to take over answering a question if she gets backed into a corner (IMO)

Someone help me, when were the calls to 911 about Shawn threatening Billie and Hailey made?

When did he move in with them?

And what is the quote from Billie about they have been together for 2.5 years, some rough times, last year was good, and last six months have been awesome?Sure this is old news but I am reading through the myspace stream for his ex girlfriend, who is actively posting about how obsessed she is with him and how she knows he is innocent. But trying to line up some timelines with the drama that ensued and when he moved in.

The awesome six month period seems to be when Shawn called it off with girl. Although according to her he wanted her back and she was with someone else by then.

If BD does not know some of these details this girl may not be helping Shawn's case as much as she is intending to.

I know BD said SA told her he was going to quit his job and first thing Monday morning on Dec 27th, 2011 Shawn kept his word and terminated his employment with WSI. Most people quit with a plan for the future but BD didn't say Shawn had one. This would not impress BD. She won't support him if he isn't working IMO.

BD said she told him not to quit his job so this caused a "blowup" between them in December 2010 despite BD's claim that her relationship with SA over the last 6 months has been "awesome'.

I'm not surprised BD gave SA the boot when she learned he was serious. With SA out of BD's home, BD doesn't have to share anything with SA and I think she is just fine with this because she got what she needed elsewhere which must be a huge sigh of relief.

Did Shawn contribute to the household budget? Could BD turn to him when she needed financial support? BD needs to pay her fine of over a thousand dollars for practicing without a valid license and a reliable vehicle so I wonder if she plans to use her cash donations to pay her fine to the Texas Nursing Board ?

JMO

Posted with permission from Grandmaj. Thanks, gram.

I purchased the digital copy of the current issue of OK magazine this morning. This is the portion of the article on Hailey regarding her aunt and the phone call:

The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” explains Theresa. “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn. Theresa adds that Billie and Shawn have since split up.

OK! magazine, February 14, 2011

ETA: Sorry, ima. Didn't see your post, and it and gram's PM to me must have crossed. I'll leave it in your hands. :)

I didn't know that there was a limit to how many times we post information. That would make it pretty hard to discuss, since we often run into the same question from different posters on different pages. I have read TOS several times, and I don't recall that, but then I've looked for several things and can't find them! :waitasec:

I would really like to have that link to your searchable case archive again, but if you can't post it again, please disregard!

TGI,

There is no limit to how many times you can post information or links when its requested. I wouldn't look at that as spam. Hope that helps :)

Ima

Can it be linked? Idk, if not... :waitasec:

I went to their website and it is not quoted there. You have to read the mag issue to see it I suppose.
Are we allowed to discuss things that are published in weekly magazines?

My question for BD when she does the radio show:
Billie, when was the last time you SPOKE to your daughter-person to person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim