TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the concern for her image isn't competitiveness. jmo
Well, you know they are going to ask her about getting that van. They asked CD about it. This is going to be very interesting.

I didn't know that there was a limit to how many times we post information. That would make it pretty hard to discuss, since we often run into the same question from different posters on different pages. I have read TOS several times, and I don't recall that, but then I've looked for several things and can't find them! :waitasec:

I would really like to have that link to your searchable case archive again, but if you can't post it again, please disregard!

Here you go-

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/

So did I...

Me too. When everyone was going on about how great Clint did, and how much we all appreciated his interview there, I KNEW she was going to want to do the same thing. I will be curious to see how it goes.

I really hope that someone over there is reading up on the timeline discrepancies, and tries to clear up some of them. Like which story is true about her finding out exactly when Hailey went missing, for one example. Did SA call her at work and tell her HD left for a sleepover or did he tell her when she came home from work?

And did she or did she not go home first before going to the PD and did she or did she not SEE the 2 pm text on the cell that same day.

Doing this interview can only help her if she stays away from the timeline and talks about Hailey, and the search efforts.

There is no way to regain her credibility on the timeline problems.
There are too many problems, way too many to explain away.

Version 3.0 will not do anything but bury her deeper with more discrepancies.

Me too. When everyone was going on about how great Clint did, and how much we all appreciated his interview there, I KNEW she was going to want to do the same thing. I will be curious to see how it goes.

I really hope that someone over there is reading up on the timeline discrepancies, and tries to clear up some of them. Like which story is true about her finding out exactly when Hailey went missing, for one example. Did SA call her at work and tell her HD left for a sleepover or did he tell her when she came home from work?

And did she or did she not go home first before going to the PD and did she or did she not SEE the 2 pm text on the cell that same day.

Well, those ladies have the weekend to prepare for the hard questions!

If the story is that she called 911 before contacting SA I find it very odd that you would not contact the adults she lives with (both households) to see if they have see her or heard from her before calling the police.

This.

And why not call the grandparents? This would seem logical. jmo

I have the new issue of OK Magazine right here. There is an article on Hailey, and there is a mention by name of her aunt, and the phone call of a crying Hailey the day before she went misssing. Are we allowed to discuss this as MSM news yet?

I have the new issue of OK Magazine right here. There is an article on Hailey, and there is a mention by name of her aunt, and the phone call of a crying Hailey the day before she went misssing. Are we allowed to discuss this as MSM news yet?

Maternal or paternal aunt?

if people from here try to call in it would be good if they could discuss their questions in private as we know these forums are read. I would prefer to hear BD answer questions on the spot rather than have scripted answers.

We've got until Monday to put together a list of questions to send in advance to the hosts. I know we have a LOT of them, but maybe we could come up with a way to pick the top 5. Maybe a mod would make a write in poll thread for us. That might be the easiest way.

I would hope so, it was off limits with CD

I feel it's important to discuss the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance. He also makes himself the last person to see her. And Billie is still friendly with him, ya know?

jmo

Thanks for this. This case is one of the most confusing ones I have ever read.

You are not alone being confused by this case. He11 I can't think straight long enough to spell words correctly, or use the correct form of a word. And just when you think BD said such and such, your head spins around and says no wait she said such and such, so which is it?

Where is Belimom with my dog chasing his tail icon?

Wonder if I can change my name to ConfusedCajun?

Do we know for a fact that she has officially been "cleared' by LE?

I know the Big Country article states she "has been ruled out as a person of interest", but there is more than one other article simply stating she "is not a person of interest".

For example:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26683573/detail.html

I think there's an important difference.

We have those 2 articles. Neither have direct quotes. I really would like to hear directly from LE if she's "ruled out", "cleared", or simply not a POI at this time.

I feel it's important to discuss the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance. He also makes himself the last person to see her. And Billie is still friendly with him, ya know?

jmo

I am hoping that the hosts come right out and ask her WHY she is still friendly with the named suspect

I didn't know that there was a limit to how many times we post information. That would make it pretty hard to discuss, since we often run into the same question from different posters on different pages. I have read TOS several times, and I don't recall that, but then I've looked for several things and can't find them! :waitasec:

I would really like to have that link to your searchable case archive again, but if you can't post it again, please disregard!

The more than 2 posts of the same thing being spam was told to me by JBean when I was a mod.

Grandmaj gave me permission to post the link to my website. Here you are:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/

I have not, and will not, spam my website, either on Websleuths, or anywhere else. <snip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772