TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeanE, I just found your website a few moments before you posted this... It totally rocks!

FYI, if anyone is interested, BeanE has info from the OK magazine article on her site. My google search is what uncovered her site.

BeanE ... Perhaps now I can keep all the gelatinous, ever-changing facts in Hailey's case straight. Wonderful job, thank you!

and asking the lawyers for links to back up their statements.:great:

And keeping track of it all on a spreadsheet and taking obsessive compulsive notes.

Do we know for a fact that she has officially been "cleared' by LE?

I know the Big Country article states she "has been ruled out as a person of interest", but there is more than one other article simply stating she "is not a person of interest".

For example:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26683573/detail.html

I think there's an important difference.

and if I could add..LE can say that BD is NOT a POI, has been ruled out, etc..any way they want to word it..that sure doesn't mean that's what they really believe or that it's true, if ykwim? It does mean however that unless/until that changes, we have to take that into consideration in what we post here at WS..JMO..Things could change at anytime...:innocent:..

Did anybody ever find the article about HD in that mag. and confirm that she had spoken to a family member(aunt I think) and was upset the day before she went missing? IT was on a thread early this A.M. I will look for that !
Mods may have pulled it because the poster listed the Aunts name ! IDK

Hi guys,

I am the one who posted about the OK article but I have not been able to read the full article as you can't open the online version w/o purchasing a yr. subscription. I am sorry if this may have started a rumor but I thought OK was/is MSM and it was ok to reference it. I have been gone all day and just getting online. I did look for a hard copy today but could not find one at the stores I was at today.

I will keep looking cause it sounded like it would be new info or to me it is new anyway.

Thanks
jmo
sweets

BeanE and everyone, just give us a bit, we are discussing now about how or if we can discuss the article. Thanks

Ima

ETA: BeanE your site is awesome! I put it on the media thread too.

I really don't know what the point is for BD to go on that blogtalk show. CD has already put HD's name out on there via this media source. He's already talked about her and her disappearance.

BD has had multiple media interviews and chances to talk about how amazing HD is as a daughter and a person. In all of those raw videos with nice gentle reporters giving her a chance to say anything she wanted, she came off as cold as a fish with regards to her daughter. So since doing the same blogtalkradio show within days of CD doing it isn't going to do anything to spread the message of her daughter's disappearance, since it's the same listening audience what's the point? You'd think she'd be looking for a different media source to speak to that would have different listeners.

I just can't get inside this woman's head.

MOO

Then again, any questions they receive in advance might be passed along to BD ahead of show time.

I don't think it would be too hard for anybody to read these forums and figure out our questions and have answers prepared.

What do we have from Shawn about Hailey's disappearance?

- 2 KTAB interviews
- the affidavit (2nd hand, but from a LEO in a sworn statement in a legal doc)
- the stuff he posted on MM about Hailey's disappearance

Anything else? That's all I can think of.

What do we have from Shawn about Hailey's disappearance?

- 2 KTAB interviews
- the affidavit (2nd hand, but from a LEO in a sworn statement in a legal doc)
- the stuff he posted on MM about Hailey's disappearance

Anything else? That's all I can think of.

Well, we have Billies recent timeline. I think that came mostly from Shawn's mouth.

Bean, thanks very much. So we really do not know what day the calls made from Adkins cell phone to a Billie that he removed was made. We do not know if they were Monday, Tues or even Wed. We do not know if they were made to Billie-Cell or Billie Work number. That would be what we need to tie it all in.

I know on my home phone I have some numbers programed for Pat cell and Pat home. Is that they way you do it on a cell phone.

If he was calling say on Monday-to Billie's cell which was at her house would that may Billie's cell ping also?

This may have been answered already but in most cell phones, you would add the person to your contact list. So if SA did his numbers this way on his cell he would have Billie and then listed under he would have work number, cell number and home number. I know from my own phone on both the called numbers list and the received calls list it will say the persons name then the number and then it will have either an M, W, H for where the call was coming from.

HTH

Mel ;-)

Ok for now we can paraphrase from the article and discuss it. Until Admin can weigh in we don't want any quotes from the article. Thank you.

Ima

I really don't know what the point is for BD to go on that blogtalk show. CD has already put HD's name out on there via this media source. He's already talked about her and her disappearance.

BD has had multiple media interviews and chances to talk about how amazing HD is as a daughter and a person. In all of those raw videos with nice gentle reporters giving her a chance to say anything she wanted, she came off as cold as a fish with regards to her daughter. So since doing the same blogtalkradio show within days of CD doing it isn't going to do anything to spread the message of her daughter's disappearance, since it's the same listening audience what's the point? You'd think she'd be looking for a different media source to speak to that would have different listeners.

MOO

Anyone else here remember Melissa Huckabee? Became a suspect in the murder of Sanda Kantu because something she said in a media interview didn't match her answer she had given LE. That's all I keep thinking about with this case. Let them talk....let them all talk as much as they want. (IMO)

MOO

Yes, but we didn't get to hear "Billie's Side of the Story". I think that's the primary reason she's doing it. To set the record "straight". Like the press conference.

MOO, IMO, and JMO

MOO

I think she is going to go and once again, try and defend herself and SA.

She will not try and throw Clint under the bus so obviously, but she will try and 'explain' things like the 2 cases of beer and the new van.

I bet she will try and sidestep the timeline details though.
And of course she will now tell us lots of heartfelt warm memories of Hailey because she has been criticized for not doing so. JMO

LE has probably interviewed alot of family, friends, neighbors, kids. Id bet they have statements from alot of people that havent been in the media so we are unaware of them.Id love to see them. :)

mho

We pulled it because the link was not valid, and someone stated they had the article and it did not say anything about the Aunt. :)

So sorry. I am not sure what you mean by the link not being valid but it worked for me. And as I stated OK is MSM . It has been around for a while just like People, ect. But I was not trying to start a rumor and if I caused confusion I sincerely apologize to all.

jmo
sweets

Well, we have Billies recent timeline. I think that came mostly from Shawn's mouth.

I know but I mean really actually directly from Shawn.

One thing that's causing a lot of confusion I think is that people assume info came from someone, but we don't know that for sure.

LE has probably interviewed alot of family, friends, neighbors, kids. Id bet they have statements from alot of people that havent been in the media so we are unaware of them.Id love to see them. :)

mho
If they get this to trial, I think theres going to be a lot of people hauled in to testify. Especially whomever SA was talking to on Monday. Thats what I want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060