2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Jose pretend like he is reading. And Casey tries to read off CM's papers, but he ignores her.

LUNCH!

She wasn't under arrest at that point so no need for miranda warning...he was told probably by CA that ICA stole her vehicle...she was only in handcuffs for what, 30 seconds??? How incredible for the defense to focus on that when that was CA"s command...foolish, indeed...break until 1:30..

she wasn't under arrest at that point so no need for miranda warning...he was told probably by ca that ica stole her vehicle...she was only in handcuffs for what, 30 seconds??? How incredible for the defense to focus on that when that was ca"s command...foolish, indeed...break until 1:30..

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Bet ya JB is not happy to hear it is going to 5 today. Last week JP said they needed to end at 3:30. He was probably counting on getting out early after having to put in all those Saturday hours.

Wonder if he pays himself slave wages at time and a half??

Okay, I feel MUCH better now. 30 seconds!?!?!? OMG!

Oh boy, my head is aching!! George and Cindy were a mess. I have 100% faith that Judge Perry realizes that they have just both LIED on the witness stand after swearing under oath that they would tell the truth and the whole truth.

This worries me about the handcuffing thing?

Why isn't ICA in chains? Why does she get to strut right out the courtroom? Really, I am asking. I thought all inmates had to be in shackles when out of their cell? TIA.

Too bad ICA doesn't get to go to Panera with the rest of her boys for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93