2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG really? A recess? Please say NO HHJP!

Could someone please tell me, what motion we are on right now?

ok ha. THat made ZERO sense.

Linda: That entire last line of questions that was suppose to lead to a point about THIS MOTION and did NOT I move to strike.

So Baez shady shady Baez got Yuri to say there was no amber alert and no media alert about a missing child on record by being shady and in the end the judge striked it off the records (am I wrong about this??) I thought he did.

That really made me angry. Yuri was being told by KC that the child was alive - that she had just spoken to her that day, that the nanny had her that her mother was being nuts - WHY ON earth woudl they alert the media when they are still trying to figure out what the truth is?

5 minutes? They have to read a few pages of our thread to get an idea of what they are doing wrong lmao

What just happened? Are we having a break? How long for? I have anxious dogs here and it is 7am.

JB needs 5 minutes....

Ummmmmmmm it will take longer than that to find what he needs.

My humble suggestion is this.....if they would move the inmate over then they would not have to keep getting up and down and whispering....geesh it is so simple........move her butt outta the way.

I honestly don't know how GA can show his face in public after yesterday, he should watch this on TV.

I think George thinks that he is intimidating Yuri and John Allen by being there.

JB probably out in the hall telling Cindy this whole motion rests on her shoulders now. Her son and husband struck out.

Are we going to hear the sanctions motion today? I can't wait for that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname