2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh..Someone asked a page or two back if the Judge can eject someone from the courtroom for certain behaviors..Answer..Yes he can, after he has already admonished the whole courtroom that certain behaviors in HIS courtroom will end up having them ejected...Specificall, Judge Perry instructed that there was to be NO shaking of heads, facial expressions denoting agreement or disagreements...body language that would denote emotion against or for a witness etc.....I do believe Judge is giving George some leeway///as On future (trial) He and Cindy will NOT be allowed in the Courtroom until after they testify...also there would be a jury who could be influenced by such body language, expressions or verbage....Dont believe the "A"'s could control themselves at all..much as they couldnt during the finding whereablouts of Caylee Marie:crazy:

They won't last long in the courtroom with their gum chomping, and lack of self control. Even Casey shakes her head and shows emotion with her facial expressions, etc. None of them have any sort of self-control and for some reason seem hell-bent on breaking all the rules while in the courtroom. They think they are special, I guess.

Abbie

and what ever happened to NO chewing gum, NO water bottles, NO cell phones is the court room??

Anyone wanna bet whether or not JB and CM are poring diligently over the rules of decorum during the break?

So, he's waiting to serve someone, I guess. And will bill JAC for every hour he sits there waiting.

Didn't Judge Perry tell Baez last week to serve that woman jailer, now cop, in court????

To do it when she takes the stand, or before she walks into court.

So, then, he can submit his time, and in the meantime, he can charge for being the "keeper of the papers and the documents" if he is seen touching em once in awhile.

Doing his job, being all orderly and all..

My take is the miranda rights is not as big of a issue as the fact that they put her in handcuffs AND no miranda rights were read. I think if there was no handcuffing...there would not have been an issue and they could continue to use whatever means to find Caylee even if she was a suspect.

As a Mother of a son in LE this is what I have learned or understood.
The purpose of the handcuffing is not always the person is under arrest. The LE do it for their protection until they see exactly what is going on. In this case all LE knew is what CA had told them, she was afraid ICA was going to run and they would never find Caylee.

So, he's waiting to serve someone, I guess. And will bill JAC for every hour he sits there waiting.

He'd have to list who he was attempting to serve and the JAC would want to know if that person was expected to be in court for some reason.

It won't fly. He is probably looking for info that may help him determine if there is anyone else he needs to harass for mitigation...but.....but....but......that would be a duplication of work that the other firm members could handle. H could not be paid for it.

I will call the JAC and ask about PI's in court and billing. I have an aquaintance there. Will post when I get answer.

If Cindy is up next some of us will need to pour some Wine...

Is it time already? The bar's still a mess from yesterday, but the wine cellar is well stocked.

wine2.jpg

http://osliving.com/sourced/wp-content/uploads/wine2.jpg

Anyone wanna bet whether or not JB and CM are poring diligently over the rules of decorum during the break?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Mr. Mason is just the picture of courtroom edi-cut....no need.

Perry said this, this morning? Well I just saw George shake his head re Allen's testimony. Interesting how George takes umbrage when he feels someone is lying. But we are to sit here and watch him lie to the media and anyone else who will listen about how he feels his daughter is innocent.

I understand he is trying to save her. But I feel he would do a whole lot better in that stance if he admitted that he and Cindy dropped the ball on keeping KC in check when she first exhibited sociopathic signs. This would go a long way towards saving her from the death penalty. IMO

He spelled it out very clearly on day 1 of these hearings..and George and Cindy were in the room when he said that..A judge does not need to repeat his admonishments more than once....And I noticed Cindy had to work very hard to maintain that decorum (after she testify'd) in the first motion...So George is fully aware!!

Didn't Judge Perry tell Baez last week to serve that woman jailer, now cop, in court????

To do it when she takes the stand, or before she walks into court.

So, then, he can submit his time, and in the meantime, he can charge for being the "keeper of the papers and the documents" if he is seen touching em once in awhile.

Doing his job, being all orderly and all..

Is Sylvia Hernandez expected in court today?? If not then it won't fly.

During this break I would like to invite everyone to look at something. Go to Lee's testimony from yesterday. It was right when Lee is asked if he lied to ICA about her letters. KC's eyebrows go up, her ears do as well and she looks like the devil. It's very freaky. I kid you not. I can't take a screen shot of it as it's a sequence of events.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27070401/index.html

@ around 1:50

Did anyone get the impression that Yuri Melich and Jose Baez don't like one another very much? I mean, did you get the impression that it was a mutual dislike? He doesn't appear to have any ill feelings towards the Anthony's. He actually says nice things about them, and when he has to say something negative about their behavior he is very gentle about it... like he understood what they were going through and why the were acting the way they were?

I watched the raw video (wftv) of yesterdays PRE hearing interview with KB & BS...in it BS says if GA would just come out and say he was an agent for the state...etc...etc...and then GA actually did directly say it. Irony or did GA watch too?

When has any attorney that has worked for the Anthony family controlled their client? Remember... they are the "bosses." :floorlaugh:

If I hear George say "I didn't open that door, you did Linda. You opened that door. Or Cindy warn Linda to stop interrupting her or "I'm not stupid" one more time I'm going to start prawling thru the fridge.

Novice Seeker

I missed this morning's hearing. I got to stop going to bed at 4 am!

ok no one laugh at me but..there is something seriously wrong with this family. i know we all already know it but for some reason it really hit home with me for george with this hearing. the man is bat sh** crazy. i really thought the attitude casey has came from cindy but they are all nuts. i am not a fan of any of the anthonys but this has been eye opening for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua