State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Nancys drivers license on the counter really strange. Why wouldn't it be in her purse? With her cell...and her keys...and stuff....

I really think this shows what state their marriage was in. That house on the inside was in horriable condition. Like nobody cared.

Yes, The condition of their house and marriage were both in a disaster!

I thought Nancys drivers license on the counter really strange. Why wouldn't it be in her purse? With her cell...and her keys...and stuff....

Runners sometimes carry their id seprately, but obviously she didnt carry it that morning.:waitasec:

I seem to recall the bed in the master bedroom, upon Nancy's first disappearance, wasn't full of clothes, was it? I thought I'd heard testimony to the bed having 'not looked slept in'? Or am I confusing this with another case?

I didn't catch what he said was in the sink. appeared to have been washed, he didn't know why.

Stuffed animals.

Think back to Brad's depo - he said Katie would stuff her toys in the vase in the foyer...

Yes, The condition of their house and marriage were both in a disaster!

Seems to me, since it was packed up in April, by July Nancy still had no intention of staying there. Few clothes in the closet, mostly still packed and rummaged through boxes.

IIRC, Agt. Como also testified in the Ryan Hare trial. He seemed very methodical and "careful" in the right ways. A good, patient witness -- in fact, Cummings was moving him along (!) at several points of the trial.

I think the video (that we were allowed to see
icon7.gif
!!!) was done well, and showed us a lot. (And I thought we had a lot of stuff in our house...)

And bless the defense for leaving poor, poor Donna alone. A bit of class.

Just a sad observation: I don't know how Krista and the Rentz g-parents can look a Bella and not just cry, cry, cry. She is so like her poor dead mother. Donna has some strong genes. Just gut-wrenching for me...

I seem to recall the bed in the master bedroom, upon Nancy's first disappearance, wasn't full of clothes, was it? I thought I'd heard testimony to the bed having 'not looked slept in'? Or am I confusing this with another case?
Absolutely. Pictures showed a bed that had covers rolled down, and a spot on one side that had been sat on. Brad had been into Nancys room tending to laundry...while she was missing. Creepy.

Well, from this video that was taped July 16th, 9AM I saw that the master bedroom was full of boxes, and the bed was NOT sleepable as it was totally covered with clothing, boxes and other items...So unles Brad piled things on that bed after Nancy went jogging..I have no idea where she slept..unless it was with the kids??

Maybe it could work both ways. Howard needs a little excitement in his life for sure:great:
Seriously, showing how the jog bra would naturally roll, both on and off would be powerful for the jury.

Watching a tall, skinny male prosecutor put a sports bra on a mannikin, while the jury watched, would be hilarious ... moreso than powerful. The arms would be falling off as he tried to twist and turn them, the head would most likely end up rolling across the floor, landing at Cooper's feet.

Seeing the condition of Nancy's bed compared to the photos of the bed taken on the 12th, it seems obvious that Brad was not expecting her to come home.

Just me, but I think BC wanted the house to look really bad as a reflection on Nancy. The kitchen was relatively clean, tho.

I would not want those children living in a home that messy. There was no need for it to be that way other than BC just going through and throwing things around, IMO.

I don't like it, either -- that's just not right. You know Nancy would not have put it there. Yes, odd.

No wonder NC went to pieces when she came into that house.

Absolutely. Pictures showed a bed that had covers rolled down, and a spot on one side that had been sat on. Brad had been into Nancys room tending to laundry...while she was missing. Creepy.

And tending to a lot of laundry. Definitely creepy. The entire bed was covered with *stuff* now. I was surprised at how small the yard was. And as has been mentioned, it looked like nobody did anything in the back yard. Did I miss a child's playset? I thought there was a child's playset, but don't recall seeing one.

And tending to a lot of laundry. Definitely creepy. The entire bed was covered with *stuff* now. I was surprised at how small the yard was. And as has been mentioned, it looked like nobody did anything in the back yard. Did I miss a child's playset? I thought there was a child's playset, but don't recall seeing one.

That backyard lawn had not been mowed all spring/summer in my opinion. Yes, I saw a child's swingset in the backyard... wooden type kind of in a back corner area.

No comment on the backyard. Mine looks similarly ignored at the moment, though I don't have tall grasses growing.

Brad sure selectively cleaned, didn't he? Certain things very clean (like his bathroom). Those stuffed toys in the MBR sink look suspicious to me. Not that stuffed toys are never washed (they are, and usually in the washing machine), but usually not by a dude who isn't known to do much cleaning until his wife suddenly disappeared and turned up dead. Brad must have known or feared something might be on one of those stuffed toys and he needed to wash them, IMHO.

Many differences from photos taken on 7/12/08.

Noticed a gallon bottle of vinegar in the master bath. Dumped a lot of laundry on Nancy's bed. Baskets picked up off the floor, garage toys more organized/stacked.

Computer being on is no biggie. I have 4 laptops (5 if you include my work one) and at least 2 are on at all times.

Green dress over dining room chair on the morning of 7/16. Remember Brad and DD searched for the (black) dress evening of 7/12.

Just me, but I think BC wanted the house to look really bad as a reflection on Nancy. The kitchen was relatively clean, tho.

I would not want those children living in a home that messy. There was no need for it to be that way other than BC just going through and throwing things around, IMO.

Hummmm..It will be interesting to see what Nancy's friends have to say about this house interior...This video was taken just a few dayz after Nancy went missing.....BTW I agree that Brad knew full well that Nancy wasnt coming back!!

I wish Cummings would have had the officer to identify the side of the house the rooms were on. For example, I think it rather important to know if the room with the exercise equipment and computers faced the back yard or Wallsburg Court. I recall some old conversations from way back in the begining but not sure if those id's were ever actually verified. Would have been helpful.

Nice garage...shop vac and seat covers.

ETA - hardwoods, no carpets.

Do you guys really not think the house was this messy BEFORE NC ever left on her vacation? Do you honestly think BC made all of this mess in the house out of spite and by himself?

And of course the pictures look different between the 12th and the 16th. There's a four day gap between, and by then, BC had already been told NC was dead.

I am still stunned about the condition of the house!

*Waiting on Cummings to get organized!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member