State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution calls CPD officer Alexander Kendrick

Would have been nice had the defense said 'no questions of this witness' yesterday, so the poor woman could have rested last night rather then stress over another day of questioning IMO.

I'm sure they didn't make that decision until last night.

No cross by defense. Wow.

The defense must have decided NOT to cross her after they recessed yesterday..Maybe they realized, it wouldnt help them to upset Mother of Victim....otherwise, they SHOULD have said so yesterday!!

I have to say, I saw a huge sigh of relief from her !

The WRAL cameraman (Chad Flowers) needs to wake up and show the evidence! and...stop focusing on the Rentz family. Show the overhead screen!! Grrrrrrrrr.

Does anyone know if brads parents and nancys parents are on friendly terms?

What the heck was the purpose of this witness? To show that they went on a drive?

Okay that seemed ... pointless.

So Brad and Scott Heider like to drive around?

< yawn >

Hey Sleuthy:

He's not allowed to. (The Cameraman) They put out super specific guidelines to both sides early on about what can be shown, etc.

It was mentioned yesterday during the whole sick juror thing because apparently one of the courtesies on graphic testimony was basically re-iterated in the feed guidelines for the media and had been spoken on at length early on.

The state had goofed on that (and I am sure the defense will follow)

Okay that seemed ... pointless.

So Brad and Scott Heider like to drive around?

< yawn >

I tell you what I thought listening to all that - that gave Brad a LONG time to tell Scott something or some things. Do we know if Scott is on either sides witness list?

I tell you what I thought listening to all that - that gave Brad a LONG time to tell Scott something or some things. Do we know if Scott is on either sides witness list?

Thats along the lines of what i was thinking. I thought maybe they would call friend next. :waitasec:

I'm on a conference call. Can someone give highlights about what this witness is saying?

Brad called a lawyer when LE informed him his home and vehicles were being seized.

Has anyone seen photos of Heather Metour? I tried to google some online last week but came up empty. Was just curious as she seemed able to distract so many husbands of her friends.

Secured home with crime scene tape. Search warrant obtained.

Asked Brad if he needed transportation, Brad said he would find his own ride.

Started log at 15:36.

Brad came out with backpack and two child seats. Used Scotts van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa