2011.03.30 Officials Believe Hailey Dunn Is Dead; Reward Now For Her Whereabouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
...snipped...

I disagree with this statement. SA did say he went to his mother's house, but he said he went there straight from work, not via CC. BD admitted that it made no sense for him to go back through CC to get to Big Spring from his job. Going through CC is the long way. There's a shorter direct route he would normally have taken.

That's why Billie had a new story to tell at her 1/31 press conference; Shawn stopped by Grandma's in Dunn after leaving work (no one was home); so he continued down the 208 to get to the highway leading directly to Big Spring. He drove through CCity on the 208 was their last attempt to explain why Shawn's phone was pinging for at least 21 minutes (6:35 to 6:56) off of the tower that services Billie's house on 12/27 a.m. I think if he was driving at highway speed, he would be in another tower's range within 21 minutes; CCity is small. And why did his phone stop pinging altogether for 90 minutes after the CCity pings? We have not heard a story to explain that from the suspect and POI yet..

That's why Billie had a new story to tell at her 1/31 press conference; Shawn stopped by Grandma's in Dunn after leaving work (no one was home); so he continued down the 208 to get to the highway leading directly to Big Spring. He drove through CCity on the 208 was their last attempt to explain why Shawn's phone was pinging for at least 21 minutes (6:35 to 6:56) off of the tower that services Billie's house on 12/27 a.m. I think if he was driving at highway speed, he would be in another tower's range within 21 minutes; CCity is small. And why did his phone stop pinging altogether for 90 minutes after the CCity pings? We have not heard a story to explain that from the suspect and POI yet..

Yeah, I am definitely not buying anything SA and BD are selling to "explain" the pings. I think the pings are relevant and could prove to be important. SA and BD can spin however many tales they want.

Yeah, I am definitely not buying anything SA and BD are selling to "explain" the pings. I think the pings are relevant and could prove to be important. SA and BD can spin however many tales they want.

Yes, and the lack of the pings of approximately 90 minutes on the morning of Monday December 27th is even more important.

Even though I believe he did something with her during the early morning hours approximately 1:00am - 5:30 am.

I believe that the 90 minute time was used for further clean up.

They were allready investigating him when they found the *advertiser censored*. The *advertiser censored* had nothing to do with them focusing on him, it was incidental.

They would have taken the computer originally to check out his claims about what he was doing at his mother's house.

And you know this how? I think they probably had already accessed some of the *advertiser censored* when his mom or grandma called and said they were on the way to pick up the computer, and then LE put into evidence.

Oh yeah, I forgot, LE isn't worried about the *advertiser censored*......

To CN2Souls,

A regular "THANK YOU" is not enough.

Well spoken and factual.

:tyou::tyou:

To CN2Souls,

A regular "THANK YOU" is not enough.

Well spoken and factual.

:tyou::tyou:

Thank you.....:blushing:

It's pretty easy with those two, the facts stick out like a sore thumb.

Yes, as my Grandma would say, "they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer"!!

All we have is "a little bit" of information that LE has released. I would really
like to know the people SA called/texted while at his mother's. I think that information helps LE a lot in piecing together their case. And I have always wondered if one of those calls were to BJD at work to let her know that it was time for her to "call DD and then to report Hailey missing". I have never understood why BJD never felt it important to call SA and tell him Hailey was missing. If it was me, my SO would have been the first person I would have called and would have wanted him to go with me to file the missing person report.

JMO

3 months now, forensic and DNA would be back by now for all evidence collected????

It is my feeling that BD sent the text to MB that day too probably using SA's phone.

It is my feeling that BD sent the text to MB that day too probably using SA's phone.

Shawn's phone was pinging in Big Spring from 9:38am thru 2:40 pm.
I'm sure LE can tell the alleged text came from Billie's phone and showed on MB's phone whos phone the text came from.
What we don't know for sure is, who sent the text.

I have been told by a very smart teenager that you can buy apps for the blackberry that show the call coming from somewhere other than the caller.

This is just what I've been told. I haven't done any research to see if this is in fact the truth.

I have been told by a very smart teenager that you can buy apps for the blackberry that show the call coming from somewhere other than the caller.

This is just what I've been told. I haven't done any research to see if this is in fact the truth.

That is true, there is an app like that. BUT both the phone company and LE can spot the truth. So if shawn tried that using his phone LE would know that.

So she might be dead, but she might not be?

She might be under duress, but then again maybe she's not?

Thanks for the update, Pete.

It sounds to me like he's just trying to cover all the bases, so he can somehow be right when all of this ends up getting resolved. Pretty sick if you ask me, but that's just MOO.

It's true and they are trying to put a stop to it. It's outrageous!

Can you send a text from your phone if it is not in your possession? Billie was at work at the hospital in Snyder Mon. and the phone was at home with Hailey.

Did anyone see the NG 50 days show last night? They had a 15 yr old girl who they think was abducted by a 20 yr old over 3 yrs ago. LE thought she ran away and the FBI told the mother she was probably dead. The mother hired a private detective who found trails of them in Mexico, where they worked, the apt they lived in until about 8 mos ago. Their neighbors and friends said she was pregnant and she didn't want the child born in MX and talked of going to San Antonio. It sounds like she may have gone on her own to me, but the PI was unbelievable in his findings and what he told that LE didn't follow up on. Charles Hookstra was the PI, but I can't remember the girl name now ---darn it. I know with all the findings in HD's case and all the mystery of SA's movements on the 27th it's not likely, but it did give me a glimmer of hope....for a minute. :(

Did anyone see the NG 50 days show last night? They had a 15 yr old girl who they think was abducted by a 20 yr old over 3 yrs ago. LE thought she ran away and the FBI told the mother she was probably dead. The mother hired a private detective who found trails of them in Mexico, where they worked, the apt they lived in until about 8 mos ago. Their neighbors and friends said she was pregnant and she didn't want the child born in MX and talked of going to San Antonio. It sounds like she may have gone on her own to me, but the PI was unbelievable in his findings and what he told that LE didn't follow up on. Charles Hookstra was the PI, but I can't remember the girl name now ---darn it. I know with all the findings in HD's case and all the mystery of SA's movements on the 27th it's not likely, but it did give me a glimmer of hope....for a minute. :(

That is such great news!!

And I will bet my sweet arse if my daughter ever goes missing, I will have my own PI.

Everything BJD has done or hasn't done really makes me think she is as guilty as they come. I would never, could never put some punk before my children but then again I'm not into drugs, CP, or S&M.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member