2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

Hopefully there will be alot of commercials. Drug commercials?

CM: The biggest case with the least evidence that I've seen anywhere, ever

14 minutes into the show... and it is already making me sick!

C. Mason sure is singing a different tune now than when he was not on the defense team..... geeze...

Focus Group thinks she is guilty.

:sigh: Too many commercials.

"She's been TRIED in the media!"....and is not 48hrs .......MEDIA?????????

"JOse Baez tried to get the trial moved from Orlando but the Judge refused."

Well that's just not true. Aren't they going outside Orlando for the jury?

Out of Orange County for "jury selection".

In Orange County for trial.

Usually this show will make everything look like its going in one direction, then flip it in the last 15 minutes or so....we shall see.

Extremely defense oriented so far. Very selective with clips being played and framing the Anthonys as victims. Nothing about the people they have vitimized

Remember ICA beyotching about that after her indictment to the guy at the table? They sure pick something and harp on it...Amber Alert..no secret Grand Jury...who cares?

This is going to be harder than I thought..yikers.

We must all be East Coasters!! I wonder if CA will admit Caylee is dead.

Well, she did say she prayed every night to wake up the next morning and find out it was all a bad dream, and that sadly that can't happen.

Making she realized her "Caylee is alive" mantra wasn't working for anyone.

Richard Gabriel, to mock jury "Do you think KC would be able to get a fair trial?" Most faux jurors shake heads no...

Gabriel commented they were almost unanimous in agreeing she could not get a fair trial. Wonder what they are basing that opinion on.

If these folks took jury duty as seriously as I did my two times, they would not be doing this......especially in a death penalty case on frigging tv.

I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it once more.

This case is going to be decided on three words:

THIRTY ONE DAYS!

ICA admits to it in the 911 calls. That's it. The child was 2 yrs old FGS - and the mother hasn't seen her in 31 days.

I'm still wondring if GA or CA will tip the whole shebang by getting on the stand and saying "I DID IT!". That would at least cause a mistrial.

OMG - And I'm so sure this mock jury is impartial!!! NOT!!! :maddening:
RG for the defense picked em!!!
:banghead:

Pam Bondi is the only one that has really told any semblance of the truth: everything points to Casey!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back