2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are done for the day...Does anybody else get the sense that DT are acting rather depirate??..Man oh Man :rocker:

Awwww ICA gets to clean up the desk. Good Lord.

So now they get a hearing at 8 am on Friday morning? On something they never made a proper motion on? wth?

Giving them time to get the materials together or to tell them it is not admissible. Avoiding any error on the Judge's part by allowing it to be heard at a scheduled time.

I am totally convinced, I will not live long enough to see justice for Caylee at the rate this trial is going..................................this is totally unbelievable!!!

I have said this for the past 2 years...it's so disappointing, isn't it. :sad:

I am totally convinced, I will not live long enough to see justice for Caylee at the rate this trial is going..................................this is totally unbelievable!!!
I'm starting to think so too. The DT will be allowed to drag their feet and whine until I'm well into my 90s.

It is very interesting watching Casey leave the courtroom - it's like she has her personal bodyguards around her instead of officers.

They are done for the day...Does anybody else get the sense that DT are acting rather depirate??..Man oh Man :rocker:

Shouldn't they? They're client is guilty, as per the evidence, so the only way to win is to get that evidence thrown out. This is exactly why I didn't become a defense lawyer. My apologies to those in the audience who do this as their job...it's just not for me.

Did you see KC give a little "love grab" to CM's elbow as she was leaving the court?? :puke:

They should know by now they can't get "fishing expeditions" past this judge. Ain't going to happen. It is getting old.

TBH, if it isn't exculpatory and the State have nothing to hide they should have no reason to deny discovery.

If the evidence is Exculpatory or potentially so they should be disclosing it anyway

I listened to a little of the jury selection yesterday. It seemed like they are just trying to weed them out for financial or family hardships first. I did not listen to all of it. I wanted to hear questions of their opinions. Were there questiions regarding their opinions yet?

TBH, if it isn't exculpatory and the State have nothing to hide they should have no reason to deny discovery.

If the evidence is Exculpatory or potentially so they should be disclosing it anyway
There is a separation between the State and Federal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77