2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, if it isn't exculpatory and the State have nothing to hide they should have no reason to deny discovery.

If the evidence is Exculpatory or potentially so they should be disclosing it anyway
It belongs to the FBI; not the State. The State can't turnover something that doesn't belong to them.

I have said this for the past 2 years...it's so disappointing, isn't it. :sad:

It is sad and very frustrating to say the least.
If she is so innocent then why are they so desperate to stop at nothing to delay this trial?

I think more than defending KC.....this team is fighting with the motivation of...

"If we get her off.......we're gold. We'll be FAMOUS!"

I listened to a little of the jury selection yesterday. It seemed like they are just trying to weed them out for financial or family hardships first. I did not listen to all of it. I wanted to hear questions of their opinions. Were there questiions regarding their opinions yet?

Not yet. That is phase 2.

They are done for the day...Does anybody else get the sense that DT are acting rather depirate??..Man oh Man :rocker:

To me Casey should of just taken the plea deal. The Columbus Blue Jackets have a better chance of winning a Stanley Cup this decade than Casey walking.

TBH, if it isn't exculpatory and the State have nothing to hide they should have no reason to deny discovery.

If the evidence is Exculpatory or potentially so they should be disclosing it anyway

The information was not in the possesion of the state! The information was in FBI possesion, the FBI volunteered the notes on the reasearch to the defense.

The state did nothign wrong here.

The more mature woman who was wearing the mint colored jacket yesterday and followed ICA out the door did the same today and bounced right back out again. Wonder what that was about. Guess they have to do the routine post courtroom search first..

The state is not hiding anything nor are they denying discovery. They can't release something which is not in their possession, as they have been stating for over 2 years. Just because Baez and Co whine and say something is so, that does not make it fact, no matter how many times you repeat it.

The State isn't denying any discovery. Many times you will encounter that a third party, in this case it's the FBI, holds materials or testimony that is discoverable to your case. When this happens you have to subpoena that third party. It was the defenses responsibility to subpoena this information, not the state. And they should have done so WELL I mean WELL before jury selection process. It's an easy process to subpoena records, even if they're out of state.

This is NOT a case of the state withholding ANY discovery.

Yup, the ICA fruit didn't fall from the CA tree - all that touching of her lawyers. It just reeks of 'here I am, pay attention to me, me, me!'

The 15th to the 24th is nine days.:innocent:

yes....i believe kc had the uh oh .....when she didnt think her father would be at the house and wanting to get into the trunk.....she then threw Caylee to the curb after getting that scare from her father......nine days....jb's bad uh oh....cant believe i just said that....bad math!

the truth will be told....one way or another.....:)

I think more than defending KC.....this team is fighting with the motivation of...

"If we get her off.......we're gold. We'll be FAMOUS!"

I absolutely agree...I don't believe there is even one among them that can stand the girl. She thinks it's all about her...little does she know they could truly care less about her as a person...she's a million dollar meal ticket for them....if they can keeperaz alive.

ICA hleps put the papers away, clicks the pen, taps the attorneys on their arms. She doesn't seem to get she is the defendant in custody and needs to be removed from the court room immediately upon Court being dismissed.

The deputies need to remove her immediately without ceremony. She is not a clerk, an attorney or a free citizen, she is an inmate and I hope the deputies will not allow her not even 10 seconds additional to remain in the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls