2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zsa Zsa, I hate to keep quoting on your quotes, but you post such great comments...i can't help it...lol..a question....can the State..use a chip on this guy ....say like...in the third round or something?

I don't know. Maybe they are waiting for all of them to be screened in case there is an even worse one than this, and then they will have run out of strikes?
I thought he was a dead cert to be kicked off.

That lawyer on IS just now needs to keep his day job. Certainly no fashion expert. He believes they are doing a good job with the way she is dressing. :innocent:

The last juror is African American - I didn't know that.
Is that why someone suggested something asked was racist?
Because all the potential jurors have been asked the same ? so far - like if they may be retaliated against for their decisions, etc.

I believed they've asked that of everyone.

Oh dear, I think I need counseling or an intervention - a friend just called to say he could pick me up for a mutual friend's wake this afternoon and I told him I was sorry but I was too busy at the office today. Sigh.

Well I didn't know the guy very well, so...LG hangs head and sighs again...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Juror #1055 being brought in. Any detail for us about this Juror? TIA!

Oh dear, I think I need counseling or an intervention - a friend just called to say he could pick me up for a mutual friend's wake this afternoon and I told him I was sorry but I was too busy at the office today. Sigh.

Well I didn't know the guy very well, so...LG hangs head and sighs again...

:therethere:

She's scribblin furiously.

OT kinda but - Since the DP in FL is majority rule and ultimately it is up to the judge, I think having one juror anti DP isn't that major. The others before were pro DP. He's an IT guy, which means he's analytical and has a wife who is a nurse. I'm sure he's heard her discuss her profession from time to time.

We are back - Juror 1055 Good afternoon M"am. Have you abided by the Court's instructions etc.

Thank you again, Patty, Peachy Beach, Harmony, ynot and Kimster for making this experience run so smoothly. I for one am APPRECIATIVE! :blowkiss:

Nope, nope. They just need a guilty verdict from him not a DP recommendation. He has kids. I'd want him.
I think should the state prove their case, the circumstances warrant the DP, and I hope all the jurors would be able to vote that should it come to it, and I don't think he will be able to do it.

yes!!! knows NOTHING about the case... let us get thru this part like in a second

This Juror has never heard about this case at all, prior to her mother calling her last Sat upon hearing about the possibility of KC being in the county and her daughter getting jury duty. Most she knows is from HHJP's reading the charges. No opinions or impressions.

state clarify
no she has heard nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing..

move on

Well to JB it's all about race....

People hate him because he's hispanic....they hate KC becasue she's pretty and white..... wah wah wah

Ummmmmmm JB that's not why! But way to go implying racism to an African American. You forgot to ask him if HE worked for slave wages!!

:maddening:

Actually minorities are known to distrust LE more so than anyone else. That's why JB wants them. No other reason. Good LE and investigation in this case, no other way to discredit them. I guess I watch too many true crime cases.

Thank you again, Patty, Peachy Beach, Harmony, ynot and Kimster for making this experience run so smoothly. I for one am APPRECIATIVE! :blowkiss:

Don't forget Panthera. :kimsterwink: She comes around later in the day so you may have missed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding