2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually minorities are known to distrust LE more so than anyone else. That's why JB wants them. No other reason. Good LE and investigation in this case, no other way to discredit them. I guess I watch too many true crime cases.

He was really hoping for a Hispanic presence, thinking they would empathize with him in some way. He has been thwarted though, each one screened so far has not been fluent in English.

I just felt a rare emotion for Casey - she just had a moment of visible happiness and then quickly swallowed it. She looked like a little kid for a second. Such a waste of life. I wonder if she has "i wish i could take it all back" moments or if she really feels like this is the bella vita - the only cramp in it being a trial.

Only know about this case from what you read from the charges - presumed to be innocent - can you abide by this - yes, I can.

I have never heard of it - my ignorance works in my favor right how. I know nothing about this case whatsoever.

Mr. Baez is up with the smiles and the Miss 1055. I watch investigative discovery but that is after it is all done. Sometimes yahoo has news but I have never seen anything about this trial. I go on youtube for school stuff - seeing how the heart works or something. Has watched the Dr. G show - how many times? HHJP - ask later.
Does not read the newspaper - wants to have a positive outlook on the world. Lots of bad news out there. No more questions from Baez.

Wow if she wants a positive view of the world if she gets picked for this trial she's in for a hell of a shock of that positive opinion .....

my 21yo daughter is the same way about the outside world - she is so busy studying and working that current events are beyond her realm. haha

I'm getting the same way....get tired of hearing about it and no one doing anythng about it...have a sister the same way......

my 21yo daughter is the same way about the outside world - she is so busy studying and working that current events are beyond her realm. haha

My sons would say "oh my mom watches that on Nancy Grace and Websleuths. She knows all about it and spends too much time doing that stuff. I like Playstation 3".

::floorlaugh:

Well to JB it's all about race....

People hate him because he's hispanic....they hate KC becasue she's pretty and white..... wah wah wah

Ummmmmmm JB that's not why! But way to go implying racism to an African American. You forgot to ask him if HE worked for slave wages!!

:maddening:

I must have missed it - it's not resonating with me.
I'd think JB would be happy to get a more diverse ethnicity going. :waitasec:

Even though one Jury selection expert commented that that shouldn't be a factor in this particular case. (his last name was 'Anthony' on InSessions)

JB totally flirting with PJ.....I think he even blushed a little when he wrapped up....oi

My Gawd....

The way JB said that... "May I call you Miss 1055?"

It just made me want to take a shower. Ewwwwwwwwwww

"Thanks" is not enough. My immediate thought was that she must be super cute, because he was positively pervy with that tone... Gak.

Miss 1055 you may step back with the other swimsuit finalists.

Yes, I am kidding BUT....does JB's WAY of saying that not give you the impression that she is attractive?

His giggly routine is a dead giveaway.

my DH is watching with me, his overview of JB talking to Ms. 1025, "she's probably hot", thats why JB is being so flirty with her....camera flashes over to ICA...that was pure jealousy on her face..

she is for the dp under the right circumstances

((get ready for finnell))

get set for AF....this will be a long one.........

Wonder if ICA got a lil sad knowing this juror hasn't ever, ever heard about her. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500