2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for this juror.. She doesn't watch the news because she wants to keep a positive view of the world... She's going to see so much ugly & evil during this trial..

This PJ sounds educated and probably most capable of understanding the forensic info.

Anyone who goes on YouTube to see how the heart works would be great.

I think should the state prove their case, the circumstances warrant the DP, and I hope all the jurors would be able to vote that should it come to it, and I don't think he will be able to do it.

It's ok though because all of them probably won't. Say a 10-2 in favor then it's up to HHJP. They didn't give Lee Malvin Boyd the dp due to his young age. A law was later enacted where you couldn't charge dp for minors anyway. I have more confidence in HHJP giving that penalty than HHJS.

Oh-oh. She just referred to using the DP as an "opportunity." AF WILL be up. :(

ICA is not going to be happy to see how much JB is flirting with PT1055!

He totally reminds me of that short guy at the bar, wearing WAY too much cologne, snickering at his own bad lines, that just does NOT take a hint. You know, the one you just finally have to tell to go away? :loser::loser::loser:

That's one way to look at it, however this is a death penalty case, and I think, worth the effort and time to come to a fair conclusion and sentience. It's her life or death that they will be asked to judge.

I agree a great deal of care ought to be taken in death penalty cases. I get it. Not this much. the SA just asked if a juror was comfortable with public speaking. JB just asked "who are you." JB, "please describe how people react to stressful events."

its too much. way to much, even for the death penalty.

(btw..I'm watching tape delay on the west coast. not that it matters, the absurdly probative questions do not stop. thankfully the state just objected...sustained...again.)

jmo.

I feel for this juror.. She doesn't watch the news because she wants to keep a positive view of the world... She's going to see so much ugly & evil during this trial..

You are so right about that. :(

I dare say the State is sure of their case!!

I was just thinking about this while making lunch. I really do think the state is sure of their case and the evidence they will present. I think what did it for them with this last juror is that he has a 4 year old daughter that he spends a lot of time with and they are counting on him to have a personal reaction to that evidence.

Miss 1055 you may step back with the other swimsuit finalists.

Yes, I am kidding BUT....does JB's WAY of saying that not give you the impression that she is attractive?

His giggly routine is a dead giveaway.

SOTS , I thought the exact same thing!:floorlaugh:

ETA,I'm sure glad your nic has an S on the end. My Moma would roll over in her grave if I called some one SOT.

Juror would have no problem to set aside her views, follow the law as instructed by HHJP, and base her verdict on what is presented by the Court. She could recommend death or LWOP if warranted.

Baez thinks he is such a charmer when he is speaking to the PJ's!

And did you see that evil eye the felon gave Baez after he finished "charming" this 30 something woman (who, btw, goes to school)?????

He totally reminds me of that short guy at the bar, wearing WAY too much cologne, snickering at his own bad lines, that just does NOT take a hint. You know, the one you just finally have to tell to go away? :loser::loser::loser:
Or summon the bouncer for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member