2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of stuff is JA asking? Stupid IS went to commercial. Wish they would hold their commercials for AF.

Oh Gawd. I got an hour. I will go clean.:banghead:

AF is NOT FAST! :maddening:

I love my horse, I love my horse, I love my horse. ;)

I am fully expected JB to ask if this potential juror enjoys long walks on the beach and where she goes for nightlife in the area as part of his general voir dire.

Seriously JB icky meter off the charts right now.

if she likes pina colodas.....:great:

I tuned in about 20 minutes ago and I'm just getting settled now. Since I turned on the live feed, there have been two pros. jurors on the stand. Seems they are going much faster today, thankfully.

My comment about this current lady who wants to have a positive view of the world - I know what she means. I've canceled my newspaper delivery several times for that reason, but then later, I restart it because I'm clueless to what's going on in the world. :crazy:

Just for the record, I never go to Facebook for the news. :waitasec:

Dont you know this juror wants to throw up quicker than us after hearing him!

Sure am glad IS came back from commercials to catch AF. :/ Her voice about puts me to sleep.

I'm gonna take a nap. Someone wake me when Ms Finnell is done?

Does anyone agree with me that JA is rather impressive even charming? Just comparing to what we've seen in hearings that some expressed concern about. I myself thought his behavior would be different in front of the jury. He seems to be doing really well. Better than I thought. Also FG seems very good. Very likeable, honest, sincere personality. Haven't heard much from him until now so I will say I like him a lot. LDB goes without saying. I've always been impressed with her.

Wish the camera would mosey on over to ICA as AF talks about her dying of a lethal injection or dying of natural causes with LWOP..
Do we have any WS folks in the gallery? Amil?

NOW!!!! IMHO this young lady represents a "jury of her peers" keep her JMHO:twocents:

Other than the fact that I believe this PJ is intelligent and well-spoken, I agree with you. I would bet dollars to doughnuts that ICA never used to watch the news either.

I really hate ambiguous questions.....ugh....drive me nuts!

On the scale of 1-10 question...

My answer would be......"I have no way of answering that for you as I have not heard the case and my instructions from the Judge. I am not opposed to of in support of any punishment without knowing all the facts. All I can say is that it is a current form of punishment in the system of justice and if asked to consider it by a judge...I would do so."

I tuned in about 20 minutes ago and I'm just getting settled now. Since I turned on the live feed, there have been two pros. jurors on the stand. Seems they are going much faster today, thankfully.

My comment about this current lady who wants to have a positive view of the world - I know what she means. I've canceled my newspaper delivery several times for that reason, but then later, I restart it because I'm clueless to what's going on in the world. :crazy:

Just for the record, I never go to Facebook for the news. :waitasec:

There is news on Facebook? I thought Facebook was just for my friends that I don't care to see in person LOL :great:

my DH is watching with me, his overview of JB talking to Ms. 1025, "she's probably hot", thats why JB is being so flirty with her....camera flashes over to ICA...that was pure jealousy on her face..

I missed it. Does anyone have a screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther