2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy here's finnell with the cart and dead horse again

As a horse owner and lover, all this talk of 'dead horse and cart' is making me very nervous. :floorlaugh:

....and getting caught in the rain......:innocent:

Please I live in Washington and think we perhaps will hit a high of 56--it is dry today...was a half wet yesterday...not as bad as the south...but still I complain.....:innocent:

Is Ms. F. going to be allowed to question people during the trial????:snooty:

BBM

And completely inappropriate IMHO.

Ugh!

And is it just me, or do you kinda look sideways when people say they have seen or heard nothing about the case? Especially living there. I know that everyone isn't "like us" but how could you not be bombarded with that case if you were down there? I live in Virginia and it was all over the news here. Even local news. Maybe I just pay more attention to things. I don't know.

Where has this young lady been?? Seems almost impossible not to have heard of this...

I'm just tuning in--wondering if Casey is sedated?

There is news on Facebook? I thought Facebook was just for my friends that I don't care to see in person LOL :great:

dh thinks its for catching computer virus's thus.........fire wall......

Gaaahhhh!!! AF is so frustrating and so beating this into the ground. This girl does not appear to be an idiot, or unable to make up her mind for herself as to what her verdict will be at the appropriate time. AS SHE'S STATED.

As a horse owner and lover, all this talk of 'dead horse and cart' is making me very nervous. :floorlaugh:

Hilarious. Just as I was reading your post, AF apologized for being "a little hoarse". It was perfect timing.

Where has this young lady been?? Seems almost impossible not to have heard of this...

she is young, goes to school--I'm sure hangs with friends....has fun...When I was in my 20's I didn't follow much....

Is Ms. F. going to be allowed to question people during the trial????:snooty:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: She is running the whole penalty phase for the Defense Team....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This morning I was watching the live.cnn link. The sound was great.

I am still watching the same link, but I can barely hear a thing.

Is anyone else having problems with sound either on this link or any of the others?

When mitigation time comes, I hope AF has a better microphone and can use some inflection. I feel like I am listening to a very boring class right now. Not complaining really, just hoping she speaks up and emotes a bit. Otherwise no one will hear or be able to comprehend the mitigating circumstances regardless how harlequin they may or may not be.

I live on the East Coast of Florida and have talked to many people who have not heard of this case.

Welcome mumstheword

Whatcha wanna bet that AF mumbles "life in prison without the possibility of parole" in her sleep?

;)

I should probably know this, but I don't. How far outside of Orlando is this trial taking place?

Hilarious. Just as I was reading your post, AF apologized for being "a little hoarse". It was perfect timing.

silly me I saw the positive in that one....perhaps she wouldn't speak as much.......hopeful not probable

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: She is running the whole penalty phase for the Defense Team....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

maybe THAT'S the defense strategy: drag everything out so long that the jury will do anything to avoid a penalty phase. ie)hung jury, not guilty verdict. LOL

I can see by the previous posts - just how seriously we are taking Ms Finnell's questions
now what is the third line in that pina colada song....hmmm. LOL

Yay, at least AF is defining mitigation this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown