2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I now say, Hallaluha, PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As one of the moderators for a Kindle forum, I just want to thank HHJP for the mention and for allowing the jurors to keep them.

She looks terrified & I hope she is. The fact that she is a narcissist, she will never feel remorse, only feel for herself!

Wait til the evidence starts, she will look even sicker than she does right now. LWOP is not the punishment for a narcisssist. She would thrive in prison.

Hurry...my baby is about to wake up from his nap and the older one will be home from school in 5 mins! lol

2aaikbk.jpg

Wouldn't you know it I lost almost everything as soon as strikes started. My video got so choppy.

I am so happy that those removed from the main panel went into the alternates. I was so worried about not having enough alternates. I don't remember seeing this done before, is it common?

I believe they vote amongst themselves for foreperson

My vote is for 1398 she served on a criminal murder trial before. She was very articulate too.

I am watching the close up of ICA She needs to close the computer it is her primping MIRROR. Also it gives her eyes behind her head. ugggg

It's kind of crazy, but I can't stop crying.....so much time has passed. This is the same emotion I had when they found her tiny bones in the woods, thrown away like trash....It's hitting me hard right now!!!

Okay, I just pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream. It's not, and now my arms hurts. LOL! It's REAL!!!! I can't believe it, I just can't believe it! WAHOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant