2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday works out better for me, I have an eye dr appt Monday morning.....and I was so worried about missing opening statements

I was hoping they could bring that deputy that has been standing behind Casey for most of the proceedings to Orlando. :floorlaugh: I don't think Casey likes her.

Gosh, I have been thinking they had become quite friendly. I wouldn't make a very good witness, would I? LOL

I suspect we are all going to be great friends at the end of this trial. I am glad you are all here.

My kiddo's last day of Pre-K was today. That means I'm free for Opening Statements on Tuesday morning!!!!! REJOICE!!!!

Will it be live online? I will not be getting any work done.

bad capture but ICA recovers quickly for a smile fest with CM.
Note the high five between audience members in the back :)

Attachments

• untitled.bmp (Medium).jpg
    untitled.bmp (Medium).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 180
Yes, I am on the phone right :phone: now canceling :pullhair: my 8:00am Tuesday appointment (remembering that I am three hours behind Orlando time :banghead: :banghead:)

I owe a BIG THANKS to Logicalgirl for seeing through this week!

THANKS

And the thunder and lightening hits at teh's house.............Thank You for waiting!!!!!!!!

<<<<< sidebar >>>>>>> [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136800"]2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500