2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL on stand, lived in Long Island his whole life, except when attended fullsail, BSA in Music Business, works @ Best Buy & interning @ a record label. lived @ 2 places in Orlando, May/June/July) . . .Sutton.

Nate was waiting for his lease to end . . looking for places to live with Nate to move to. Fullsail . . . semesters are almost every month, schedules can be consistent or change, labs or classes are 4 hour increments . . . schedules were not consistent . . morning class 9-1 then evening lab or evening class . . . do anything pertaining to that month, learning equipment, etc. Received a Macbook pro . . . took upon himself to set up a small business . . . dj'ing, he and Clint wanted to start their own company, nightlife promotion . . . can't remember the name. DBC Entertainment . . . the promoters were from Deerfield Beach County. Started with Clint (Roy) before, went to Fusion, met with the owner approached him said hey we are dj's have experience, have some contact with other promotion companys, do a Friday night. We were in talks in the end of May and started in June . . . taking classes @ same time. Own a Jeep Grand Cherokee '97.
in May 08 met kc @ met her on FB friend request . . .I found her through FB people in your area or one that goes to school in your area . . she seemed cool . . . friend request . . .
I don't remember . . . talked through FB for a period of time . .. I can't recall . . .first met in person @ my friend's birthday . . .Dan Howard . . end of May .starting up my DJ company, throwing a party . . .sent invites to everyone on FB . . . whole point of that to get people to go. When she responded I expected her to be @ the party . . . I believe I learned she had a child . . . I can't recall her name (at that time) she was a toddler . . . first impressions . . .pretty girl . . showed up with 2 of her friends. . we hit it off. Don't recall what we talked about that first night . . .that night went well . . . made plans shortly after to meet again . . . started seeing her regularly . . . she would come over and show up to my apartment. She would come over a couple of times when this first started . . couple times a week . . . first time she came over she brought her daughter . . . we went to the pool . . .she brought her daughter over and went down by the pool
Objection o verruled.

At my apt. complex on June 2, Arden Villas is not ringing a bell too much . . . inviting her to a pool party shortly after Daniels party . . .she attended alone that party . . kc didn't stay over @ his apartment at end of may or beginning of June, she drove white pontiac,

I find myself distracted..he is so adorable.

Adorable is a good description.

His young age doesn't really lend himself to being described as handsome. But he might get more distinguished as he ages.

Tony..we hit it off

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-25 at 3.19.25 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-25 at 3.19.25 PM.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 99
I have been working so i haven't been able to keep up. Has Cindy testified yet?

I'm feeling embarrassed and not sure why. I think it is because it seems SHE chased him. Sigh....

Honestly, her looks have morphed into an ugly bulldog look. It's like the evil inside is coming out in her looks!

It is said that beauty is only skin deep but ugly runs clear to the bone. This is what has happened to ICA. Her inner evil has morphed onto her outer evil. So what you have is one evil mess.
UGH!

Seeing her peers on the stand really contrasts how 3 years has aged ICA, literally and figuratively, way beyond her 25 years IMO.

I guess jail does that to you.

ICA thinking 'those were the days my friends, we thought they'd never end'.

Oh hell no! I mean how could you say she has wasted her life. Here she is a prominent member of the legal defense team in one of the biggest trials ever. :innocent:

Sorry, Casey, didn't mean to interrupt your busy day. <wink>

:waitasec:

Does anyone know if TL "spoke with" ICA when she was in jail the first time ?

Remember when she called the A's house and spoke to Lee to get TL's phone number ... she wanted to call TL ...
Nope...but why do I remember her trying?

Oh Tony didn't meet Casey until the end of May either! I thought that they knew each other longer.

OMG, she would just come over to his apartment. (Not dates.)

I'm just too old.

Sigh - me too, back in my day, this would have described a "camp follower" - but it's not just that unusual anymore -especially with college kids

Friday the 13th of June Caylee was with KC & Tony at the Mall.

The entire "cast" from today could make their own TV show....young, attractive, fun.....

KC would have been dropped mid season.

Is someone even a boyfriend at 2-3 weeks into a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname