2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez can only try to portray ICA as a good mother..
What's with this Torture thing??? someone please object to that word

Baez has nothing to use against Chris.S

Thanks to everyone who is able to watch live and post. I'm working so it is very helpful to be able to come here and read everyone's thoughts and find out what is going on during the trial.I have it recording at home but I am still anxious and can't wait until I get home. Don't worry sweet Caylee justice is coming!!!

Why couldn't he answer about the phone call from jail?

JB: did you inform LE that KC didn't like to go out to drink didn't want to leave child w/her mother & father.
SD: yes
known kc quite awhile, saw kc & caylee interact, saw affection from kc to Caylee, Caylee was loving toward kc, not neglected/tortured/punished by kc . . .affection was genuine . . .love between two of them . .

No further questions. . .
Witness excused . . . (JB didn't do his whole shampoo questions about knowing about Caylees death . . .uh oh JB you are slippping)

Was hoping we'd see AH today, but looks like it will be tomorrow. This could be the last witness today if HHJP stops at 5:00

I was just thinking why doesn't he ask these people if they witnessed KC ever playing with Caylee. Hmmm....cause I bet she didn't unless she wanted to perform for someone.

moo

Only problem with that is that KC would be "performing" when observed by anyone...the state needs to show the "silent videos" with Caylee practically BEGGING for KC's attention (When KC was ALONE with Caylee)

JB is really getting under my skin with the question : did you see KC torture Caylee? I mean come on....yeah...KC took Caylee out to the village square and tortured her there, in front of everyone. What a ridiculous question.

moo

I agree with you but that wasn't really my point. Some of these posts put these guys on a pedestal and I'm confused as to why, since at that moment in time they were living the same type of life she was.
...sans child. Casey wanted their lives IMO...obviously the motive here...at least, to me.

I agree with you but that wasn't really my point. Some of these posts put these guys on a pedestal and I'm confused as to why, since at that moment in time they were living the same type of life she was.

Yeah, but that's assuming that they were all out sleeping around too. We don't know that. We just know they slept with Casey while they were dating. For all we know, she was all they had in a while.

I totally get what you're saying, and I agree, but at the same time I don't know that these guys "just wanted a piece" or that they all had multiple partners in a short time. That's also a snap judgement:)

His job is helping people find apartments. In June 2008 he was doing a similar type of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500