2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY WOW Cheney Mason was worse than Baez. Crisp handled himself really well. I bet that looked bad to the jury.

Matthew Crisp . . .typically works helping people find apartments. . . employed 2008 . . worked @ Cranes Landing Apts in Winterpark . . .known kc since 2002 . .. kept in contact w/kc. . . 6/08 contact w/kc - phone call then face to face @ leasing office . . .didn't recognize her phone number . . .asked who it was . . but I recognized . . .her then boyfriend was looking for an apartment . . .mid June . . . . (objection - relavancy boyfriend looking for apartment) Saw Kc that same day with her boyfriend in leasing office of Apt complex . . . June 19th or June 17th of 2008, no mention of Caylee missing/kidnap/looking for her/need help/no stress or trauma . . .Cranes landing she was joyful, exuberant, happy, she didn't have identification on her so I didn't show her the apartment but I showed the boyfriend . . .no more contact w/kc in June 2008. Saw kc on 7/7/08 met her @ subway for lunch @ university & goldenrod @ Target Plaza. . . just the two of them . . had lunch . . talk about Caylee who was in Stanford (?) on a playdate with another friend with a child, kc was transitioning in another job . . .don't remember . . demeanor similar to prior time saw her, very happy, nothing wrong.
(objection - overruled)

July 17, 2008 LE inteview w/Det. Lee . . . what date you met kc & TL @ Crane's Landing . . .they are all written on document . . .see transcript . . .pg 719 line 7 . . .

I apologise . . .

HHBP let the train pass . . .

Matt Crisp . . .reading to self while train passes . . . .Mr. G still up . . . met KC & TL @ Cranes Landing on 6/19 documented on the card . . .

Cross:

CM is up . . . .(JB must have tagged out . . )
met Caylee may have been more than once, not seen abused, don't really know anything about how this child died . .
MC I do not know where, when she died.

Matt giggling . . .

Witness excused . . .

Matt still giggling on way out court room . . .

I feel bad for that witness. I think he did a good job in his testimony.

CM asks if he knows anything about how this child died, the witness says, "That's an open ended question - What are you asking me?"

I love the way he says "at the time, no."
That's an open ended question sir. He is laughing at Mason - that look on his face was classic.
Wish I was a fly on the wall when he talks to his friends......

Everyone laughs at Baez and his team. They are ridiculous.

LOL think the DT sees the jury isn't liking JB so they had CM question him? the same way as JB but I think worse?

Are the Feeds everyone are watching "panning" over to ICA? Mine hasn't hardly at all. I would like to see her expressions -- from these ole pals of hers -- while they are giving testimony.
www.wftv.com has two screens on the same page. One focuses on Casey, the other on the courtroom & witness.

Once you get to the website, click on the 'LIVE BLOG' choice. It will take you right to it. Enjoy!

That lawyer is much better than JB. I hope he doesn't do the questioning from now on.

Did this witness just try to suppress laughter after CM questioned him?

Despite the fact that there has been testimony about Casey having trouble getting Caylee to sleep it seems to me that Caylee was an incredibly adaptable child. Neither of my kids would ever have been able to sleep at so many strange places & in so many strange beds in so short of a time. Really implies to me that Caylee was clearly just dragged around all over town by Casey for all of her short life. :( Sad.

I agree. And if KC was molested you would think she would be careful not to bring Caylee to all these strange guys house. Poor little thing.

What a tool Mason is! Poor Matthew could barely keep from snickering! Bet he goes out in the hallway and goes :floorlaugh:

CM seemed really rude in his cross there. I loved it that MC wasn't cowed by it and reacted to how absurd it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member