2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we know that she called him from jail that first day? He said - July 17 - that was after the "waste, huge waste" phone call home. WHY would she call him? HOW did she know his number? Isn't this the same guy that brought one of Caylee's bathing suits back to the house and gave it to CA?

Are the Feeds everyone are watching "panning" over to ICA? Mine hasn't hardly at all. I would like to see her expressions -- from these ole pals of hers -- while they are giving testimony.

Okay, so what is all this bs about Jose saying "You could be sitting next to an abuse survivor and not know it" then he turns around and asks all of Casey's friends if there was any indication that CAYLEE was abused, and that's supposed to be proof that she was well cared for?

He is just stirring his pot of "gumbo"........ to see if someone on the jury will swallow it?? :waitasec:

Wow! Casey's acting like someone is about to run her over with a bus! She's jumping all over her chair.

I know it has already been said, but if I go back to look for it I will get behind in the thread like 30 pages!

What link has the Casey angle?

so casey says the jeep is her boyfriends when she is around other chicks, but around guys she says "it belongs to a friend"

If this is the case it is a small example of how she manipulates people, using language to order a situation to benifit herself.

OMG, I HOPE that doesn't determine that type of mother someone is.
My girls were TomBoys from birth.
By the age of two, they were put in their older brother's hand-me-down little levis and t-shirts.....raggedy as all heck!

But the girls loved to play with all my Tupperware, taking it out to our mud puddle in the back yard, out our kitchen door. I could clean the kitchen, do laundry and keep close eye on them at all times.
No way would I put them in nice clothes daily to play in the Mud Puddle, yet I considered myself one darn good mom.

OT, I know, but how dare JB ask THAT type of question......the clothes on a child don't determine how good a mother is!

I would have to say that I am an excellent mother as well. What matters is my kids and the intereactions that they have with the world and the people around them. And frankly, I dont buy new clothes for my kids, i ask for hand me downs on FB from friends and family so that I dont have to spend good money on clothes they will ruin by playing in the yard. So my kids always look like scraggly hippy children. My daughter wears these goofy over sized SNOW boots in the yard and I cant make her take em off. She loves them.. What am i gonna say to her.... NO you cant wear yer favorite boots to go play in the garden.. you look like a loseR???! clothes are clothes are clothes.. any good mother knows that they arent important. My daughter is 18 months old and can string three words together and signs upwards of 30 words....

Saw ICA on July 7 at Buffalo Wildwings. She was with Sean Daley and Iiasson. ICA came to him to say hi. She was happy.

she's happy..she's surrounded by guys...her daughter is gone...she's happy
That's what I am hearing.

I believe this sidebar is because Chris is answering too fully - HHJP wants simple yes or no answers and he is saying who called and where the call came from when Frank George asks (which is what is causing the defense objections)

JA and CM are looking rather chummy at the sidebar. LOL. They need to stop meeting like that.

The incessant smirking/smugness of JB is so unprofessional to me... wonder if the jurors agree....

ITA....and, that comment about "GA's pen*s in her mouth"....totally uncalled for and TOTALLY unprofessional.....AND totally turned off many jurors, IMO.
He could have been gentler, since KC is a "sexual abuse survivor"....maybe try "an 8 (9 or 10) year old child shouldn't have been exposed to the sexual acts she was forced to do"....just me, I guess....that statement by JB STILL disturbs me....and NOT in a way that would promote "pity" or "mercy" for a defendant....just disgust with the defense's vulgarity.
I'm not a prude at all...I'm from Jersey and swear like a sailor at times....don't know why it STILL is stickin with me....

This poor guy looks terrified!

So why is ICA so worried about this witness?

BTW the jury won't be able to strike the comment about her staying over with Caylee that night. It will remain in the back of their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaid28