2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB workin' for the state again, saying the smell is of human decomp, a distinctive smell.

he works in a tow yard I doubt their car was the first to be towed from Amscott

Ok, the way I heard it (and like I said- I was in & out during most of the testimony) SB said that when GA showed up to get the car, GA mentioned to SB that the car was at Amscott for three days. GA is claiming he didn't call Amscott to find out about the car/how long it was there until after he got the car. Since I missed a lot of SB's testimony, he may have cleared that up...

I think you are holding your own George - nice calm composure through some difficult defense questions.

To his knowledge the car was supposed to be in Jax w/ ICA and Caylee....so yeah, why is it odd that suddenly finding out the car is, and has been for some time, impounded instead makes him concerned? ARGH!

Guys this is good for the SA. As nasty as JB is being to GA and as nice and calm he's being this will backfire on JB. It's going to rub the jury the wrong way. BIG TIME!

We rarely use our front door. We have had notices on there for weeks before one of us realizes and takes it off. Just because George can see his front door from the driveway doesn't mean he looks at his front door every time he is outside.

Same here. I never use the front door. We have two cats and two dogs, and I'm always scared they will run out if we use the front door.

Ridiculous. In the home I spent half my childhood in, and my mom lived in up until last summer, we too had a front door we absolutely NEVER used. If someone stuck something in the front door, we'd have missed for weeks, never mind days.

And now were back to the gas tank. I can't see a point in ANY of this. jB is acting like he has some great point he is leading up to, but for the life of me I can't figure out where he is going.

Probably cause JB doesn't know where he is going. :innocent:

that clearly pained that man to say "yes" to the decomp smell. Hugs George !! You're doing justice for the baby...just remember that.

i'm sorry, is Baez seriously putting the decomp smell in the car on his cross and confirming GA's expertise?! is that what's happening?!

George is keen to JB's games. JB was trying to get George to slip up by using the word "missing". George isn't falling for that, Jose.

...trying to paint GA as playing shenanigans with the notice. Dude I never use my front door ... I can see it from the street but I don't "look" at it

Same here. I can see my front door from the street, but until my kids started driving and using it, we would go weeks without noticing stuff on it. Had many a package returned beccause I didn't pick it up!

I'm fully expecting JB to start stomping his feet and throw himself on the floor in a complete tantrum at this point. GA is staying so composed through all of this and it is driving JB up a wall that GA won't break for him.

Oh did the jury already hear that GA was a detective? Jose just asked about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv