2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reaction from ICA looking at Caylee's play house.

I don't get it. I couldn't even look at my dog's bowls after they died. My husband had to box them up.

IMO

I understand her keeping them.
I still have many of my son's things - he passed 5 years ago.
I just can't put them all away or get rid of them like some people do.
They remind me of the blessed and happy times with him and I'm sure they help CA remember Caylee how she was when she played there.

NOW no sidebars? My dog has to go potty! I'd rather her pee in the house than miss this!

ICA finally pretending to wipe away tears. Checks the tissue after each wipe.
ICA's eyes clear white.

Just let the tears lap under your chin...if it were me I wouldn't have any eyes left...but then I'm not...

I can totally tell the difference between ICA fake crying now and when she genuinely crys for herself. Her nose isn't red. She isn't sniffling like CA.

Shouldn't all this talk of the pool devastate poor poor ICA?
It would be disingenuine to display emotion now when she never did during the 31 days. Maybe the DT advised her not to. To me, she comes off callous and cold. And she contradicts herself whenever she "cries" for herself but not others.

That Casey is one cold blooded killer. Can barely shed a tear except for herself. I can't believe she is making much of an impression on the jury. She can't even squeeze out a real tear.

CA w/LDB . . .backyard is sloped . . . almost a foot difference there is a stepdown . . only leveled out where pool sat . . . CA is 5'4" pool lip is on side is about her chest level @ other side pool lip is just under cA's chin level . . .due to slope in their yard . . .using aerial photo @ mid-sternum . . concrete patio is 1' down from bottom of pool there is a retention wall . . . up to her nose . . .there is a difference . . .

next picture SA exhibit AR step out of screen patio . . .pavers . . . backyard in mid July 2008 . . .

photo AS . . . backyard & Caylee playhouse pic from another angle . . .CA is crying . . . Caylee's sandbox & picnic table & mailbox . . . .KC is mouth breathing and talking with JB . . . KC big sighs . . grabbed a tissue . . .

ca discussing patio stones under Caylee's playhouse so she wouldn't have to be on grass . . .they bought it a month before 2nd birthday . . .have it for her party . . . playmate coming over for the party . . . LA & CA had gone and purchased it . . .quite expensive . . .wanted to fit it in the budget . . .GA & CA landscaped around the house . . .CA bought the mailbox . . . SA exhibit AU living room/dining & screened patio . . .mid July 2008 . . . CA heavy breathing appears to be self calming . . . KC wiping eyes . . . pointed out slider from Living room . . .most frequently used exit to backyard . . .a latch goes up and down . . .

take a recess

The home sweet home she will never see again.
Trialday5-2.jpg

THis is horrible to say, but all Cindy's sniffing is driving me nuts, I'm turning this off and will get the details from the news.

how can anyone watch the utter agony and emotional exhaustion and heartache on their own mothers face and not be bawling their heart out! Im bawling and I dont even know Cindy..

LDB: Mrs. Anthony is this how you get to your patio?

our most frequently used enterance, yes

LDB: a lock on the door where would that appear?

right there

LDB: zoom into that portion. what kind of a lock is that?

its a latch it goes up and down

LDB: do you need a second?

HHJP: we will take a recess.

all rise.

They bought the house! Fit it into THEIR budget! THEY did the landscaping, etc. LDB showing that THEY were the ones that bought for and cared for Caylee.

KC bought the food!... oh no, wait, she stole a check from her grandmother to buy the food. Sorry, my bad:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gooniesforever