2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lovely backyard play area for Caylee. I'm not reading that she was spoiled and they were showering her with gifts or toys because they could, a lot of thought goes into a little mailbox. Talking about how to budget in the playhouse. She was loved, as loved as any grandchild should and can be. With GA and CA on the stand I am finally feeling some sympathy for them - I think they made a whole lot of bad decisions, bad statements, and frankly some bad parenting with regards to ICA. But Caylee was loved, and it's killing their souls to go thru all of this.

Oooh, ICA finally crying hard and getting really pi**ed by the looks of it.

Casey crying now with Simms, discussing, since the recess began.

Recess, camera still on ICA who is having a meltdown.

Woah--I just read ICA's lips..."That's why she's crying now". "Three years nothing." ICA is losing it and it has NOTHING to do with Caylee.

IMo

I am so praying for some GREAT lip readers right now!!!

If George and Cindy keep on telling the truth, if they are not trying to hide anything anymore. I think I can forget all they have done.

I feel badly for Cindy today. :dunno: I wasn't ready to feel bad with just George because it is too hard to trust them, but I am feeling like I might trust them, maybe all they did they were just freaking out...but it was wrong freaking out..the throwing innocent people under the bus...

I don't know?

ICA is going off about something...I don't thik she knows the camera is still on

ICA is mad she's shaking her head as her mother cries at seeing Caylee's toys ...

:banghead:
IMO a mother seeing their dead child's play area and items IMO would bring a mother to uncontrollable tears..but not ICA it seems

I could see Casey looking over at her mom like she wanted her to look back. Now she's freaking out about it.

How convenient ICA is not covering her mouth during this little Play Acting Episode - Ieven I can read her lips.....

"I told her for 3 years and she did NOTHING"....talking about her mother.
Good Lord she deserves an Academy Award

wow.. can anyone tell who or what KC is mad at??

Wow. Now that jury is out, ICA pointing to back of courtroom, noticeably angry, crying angry tears. Talking to Dorothy S.

"she said something about 3 years...look at her now...like nothing"?? And wah wah in between...I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea