2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And ICA had erased all her messages and photos on her Yahoo acct. That's why she gave the info to Christina. She knew nothing was on Yahoo to incriminate her.

all she cares about is Tony. That is MOTIVE. super duper motive. Gets his number and ready to hang up.

Juror no. four just shook her head at the recorded jailhouse call. I know they're not supposed to react, but some of them can't help it. From WESH.

Why would she not have known Tony (boyfriend at the time) telephone's number? Or was this just a reason to call home for something else?

most folks just store numbers in their cell phones now. I dont remember anyones number anymore and she had only been dating tony a few weeks.

What's amazing is there should be some concern if it was any family member. If you found out your 3rd cousin twice removed had gone missing you'd show more than this phone call.

You can't even believe it as you're hearing it.

#caseyanthony It's all Tony Tony Tony. Every juror staring directly at call transcription.

Yes but she has to ans to it being an accident JB opend this can of worms!
She also has to testify about the molestation charges against George and Lee.

At this point, I think she might just be better off changing her plea to guilty and hanging it up and pleading for mercy during sentencing phase.

WOW! KC cut Kristina off when she says "KC, your baby, your own flesh and blood..." Right after the "all they want is Caylee back" statement from KC. Soooo sad. So sickening.

BLESS YOU CHRISTINA- she is trying so hard to get information. :cry:

Christina is a friend of Casey's. She is on the phone with Casey from jail.

Has Tony seen Caylee?

Tony hasn't seen Caylee since the beginning of June.

Casey gets her number and is now happy. Says she will call Christina...has to remember Tony's number right now.

Leave your number with my mom and I will call you in the morning if I don't call you tonight. Tell them to look for her entire name they have not done that they have not listened to anything I have said. Christina, baby you're not telling me something I don't know, I was with officers pretty much since nine last night up until this evening...

but you are telling the truth and nothing but the whole truth?

that I do not know where my daughter is, yeah that is the truth...

Why would she not have known Tony (boyfriend at the time) telephone's number? Or was this just a reason to call home for something else?

She probably had it in her cell phone. I don't remember phone numbers like I used to.

JB's opening statement has nothing on this phone call...nothing at all! Talk about shock and awe!

its all HER!!! goodbye ICA!!! she wants to talk to tony and thats all she cares about!! she is building and building lies on top of lies all the while being so damned calm....

The DT is probably collectively thinking.....*Oh why, oh why did we not listen to this before we came up w/ our defense theory?* CM goes to the restroom during the next recess to check his underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny