TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure physical abuse happens without mental abuse alongside.

And I don't believe for a minute that a man who will kick down a door to get to his wife is having a one-time lapse. ANY man. Unless he's trying to rescue himself or somebody else from danger, a man will not kick down a door unless he is violent.

Do we know if the police observed the damage to the door?

Off topic, sort of... the Dr. Phil episode coming on RIGHT NOW is about domestic violence. Local channel 12. 5:00-6:00 EST.

bolded by me.

Absolutely! They occur together.

I am really not seeing how this witness is backing up the story of MP that she left him...well she left him alright, but I don't think it was willingly. How does that even point in the direction she left on her own. Again, if this was the case someone would know she left--maybe not early on but by now yes they would and the attempts to search for her and all these sites looking for her would be gone.

If she and Arlene are as close as Arlene says (and I am not questioning that) I don't think we would see this passion to find her that we are coming out of Arlene. My friend who I am the closest to and the one I trust would know what I did, maybe not right away but eventually. I would trust her enough to tell her and it would not take 6 weeks to tell her.

I don't like that the news put that out there about backing MP's story up...what is that??? Ugh.:banghead:

bolded by me.Ugh is right. Why did the newscasters lead in with that statement? If you ask me, what Carol saw would point more to Gail being kidnapped.

Earlier on, I was going to say that if I were Carol, I would feel like going into the witness protection program, given the twists and turns that this case seems to be taking, and now her full name is out there. I didn't post it because I thought it might sound strange...now I'm thinking maybe I was right, after hearing how she has now seen a strange car near her house. I'm worried about her.

I am with you on that one. Now to analyze it. If that was me sure I would come forward with what I saw, maybe thinking should I do this or not get involved. But I still think I would do it but right off the bat would have kept myself in the dark of my name and all that. Of course we don't always think that right away when we are making a statement. Now her name is out there and she is scared--which will now make it difficult for anyone else to come forward.

The one thing I have to say is I am seeing alot of this on other sites where names are being named and all that. NOT GOOD! Not good for the investigation and not good for the witness. Even going as far to try and find a picture of TH to put up so everyone knows her.

Don't get me wrong here, I have no idea what her involvement is in this except the fact that she had an affair, that is all we know. Yes that is wrong we all know that but it happens everyday and that is not a crime.
To put her pic out there for all to see? If the only thing she has done wrong here is have an affair with a married man well outing her like that is not right.
It's like a witch hunt. When we should all be focusing on the hunt for Gail.

These are times when the internet is such a downfall for situations like this.
What is it they say...sometimes too much information is NOT a good thing.:twocents:

I wonder if LE has tried getting Carol together with a sketch artist to sketch a likeness of the lady with the dark hair, the passenger in Gail's car?

Is it ok when I mention "other sites" and not name them or I am not supposed to speak about them at all? If I am breaking rules please let me know. I don't mean to.

I am with you on that one. Now to analyze it. If that was me sure I would come forward with what I saw, maybe thinking should I do this or not get involved. But I still think I would do it but right off the bat would have kept myself in the dark of my name and all that. Of course we don't always think that right away when we are making a statement. Now her name is out there and she is scared--which will now make it difficult for anyone else to come forward.

The one thing I have to say is I am seeing alot of this on other sites where names are being named and all that. NOT GOOD! Not good for the investigation and not good for the witness. Even going as far to try and find a picture of TH to put up so everyone knows her.

Don't get me wrong here, I have no idea what her involvement is in this except the fact that she had an affair, that is all we know. Yes that is wrong we all know that but it happens everyday and that is not a crime.
To put her pic out there for all to see? If the only thing she has done wrong here is have an affair with a married man well outing her like that is not right.
It's like a witch hunt. When we should all be focusing on the hunt for Gail.

These are times when the internet is such a downfall for situations like this.
What is it they say...sometimes too much information is NOT a good thing.:twocents:

Carol was very brave to come forward like that! I bet there are others who do have some evidence or saw something, but are afraid to speak up. With all these suspicious cars, and cars following people--geez, something really nefarious must be going on. I'm scared and I am 3,000 miles away!

Yes, so far all we know about TH is that she had an affair or is having an affair with a married man. A married man who may have done away with his wife --which makes me wonder how or why she could stick with him. But anyway, it wouldn't be right or fair to post her picture anywhere unless she was a POI or suspect.

The reason I saw value in finding TH picture is to see what her body frame, hair coloring was like. To examine against the woman who was in the jeep with GP.

The reason I saw value in finding TH picture is to see what her body frame, hair coloring was like. To examine against the woman who was in the jeep with GP.

Yes , exactly, I agree. I bet that LE has shown Carol a photo lineup with TH in it. I don't know where they'd get a picture of her, though. Unless Gail's PI snapped one during his surveillance.

I think this is a good example of a reason not to spill all in the media. Great information for LE to have, names put to tips, not so much. I am glad to know this info, don't get me wrong, but I wish this lady had called in her tip and kept it to herself. I too am worried about her. I am sure LE is following up with lineup pictures or sketch artists. This is the kind of tip they pray for. Moo

I thought of that too, but now I'm thinking it's irrelevant, because of the possibility of a wig on the woman in the jeep.

It's also occurred to me that the woman in the jeep makes sense, because to be sighted with a woman would seem much less suspicious that to be sighted with a man other than Matt. I still think there was another person in the jeep or close by. And, not to be sexist, but I think it would seem more a "sure thing" for a man to take control of her and her vehicle than a woman.

I thought of that too, but now I'm thinking it's irrelevant, because of the possibility of a wig on the woman in the jeep.

It's also occurred to me that the woman in the jeep makes sense, because to be sighted with a woman would seem much less suspicious that to be sighted with a man other than Matt. I still think there was another person in the jeep or close by. And, not to be sexist, but I think it would seem more a "sure thing" for a man to take control of her and her vehicle than a woman.

That's right--almino said body frame and hair color...I was thinking more of distinguishing features, especially facial features. But the hair color might not be relevant because she could have been wearing a wig.

I guess everyone is certain that the passenger with the dark hair was indeed a woman and not a man in disguise? I do think there was a second person involved and it definitely was a man, though.

True, and I thought about that. But still you could get an idea of body form, skin tone, a marking, mannerism, length of arms hand, etc.

I mean how many women could be possibilities? Is there a sister or a friend who could have come in to meet her?

I think the Ace (assuming Ace hardware?) store stop is odd. Was she made to procure something that could be used against her if she didn't comply?

True, and I thought about that. But still you could get an idea of body form, skin tone, a marking, mannerism, length of arms hand, etc.

I mean how many women could be possibilities? Is there a sister or a friend who could have come in to meet her?

I think the Ace (assuming Ace hardware?) store stop is odd. Was she made to procure something that could be used against her if she didn't comply?

bolded by me.

It's really odd. I thought the same thing. Talk about fear factor. And what for, if it was just over a divorce ? There is so much more going on here.

Is it ok when I mention "other sites" and not name them or I am not supposed to speak about them at all? If I am breaking rules please let me know. I don't mean to.

If you cannot link to a site from WS, then you shouldnt mention it at all. It is considered to be "baiting" which is against our TOS. :)

It just occured to me that IF this witness has seen genuine suspicious activity, and we know that Gail did, then whoever is behind this activity is not very experienced. Maybe this is not as complicated as I originally was thinking. Gotta admit I have been entertaining some pretty wild scenerios! Not that any of it is Entertaining!

Why is Carol doing media interviews I guess I would ask? Here's hoping LE approved.

My comment was not directed at you I hope you know that. I see where your coming from but posting on this site or others I don't think is fair to that person until we really know their involvement beyond what we already know.

IMO I think she hired the criminal attorney because she might be caught in the middle of something that she had no idea about. OR of course it's the other side that she was involved in whatever may be going on here.

The police may even have a photo and showed the witness ( I don't want use her name anymore) to see if she could agree that perhaps that is the other person in the car. I dunno....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti