IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other possible truck lookalikes - difference between 4 x4 and Z71

sten8b.jpg

sten8.jpg

sten4.jpg

OMG! I just went to the http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Lauren-Spierer/234329423249273?sk=wall

to post the pic that kissdegirl did and someone has downloaded the pic on a phone and saw something disturbing in the bed of the truck :( they reported it to LE

apparently we aren't the only ones seeing things

I do NOT understand how people are finding/seeing things that LE or the FBI could not...and have a hard time believing they would put out a photo that shows what the FB person says it shows.

Hope LE addresses this tomorrow as rumors will be flying and her parents are bound to hear or read them.

2019261thumbnail_phixr.jpg

When I looked at Btowns pics, I thought I saw something, like the reflection of a person in the glass. So I changed up the colors a bit and this just jumped out at me. Completely creeped me out. Is anyone else seeing the reflection of a blonde female were I circled or am I crazy.

another possible match. Slightly different model. Pic is labeled.

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 16
Maybe this was discussed earlier, but am I the only one who thinks that the police mentioned the difference in wheel size in the hope that the owner of the truck would try and purchase new wheels so as to not arouse suspicion?

another possible match. Slightly different model. Pic is labeled.

The cars do look very similar. The distinctive wheels that there talking about look like large rims; which would not commonly be seen on a work truck. Large rims are pretty common for college aged kids, though. It just doesn't look like a modification that would be made on a work truck, to me.

Maybe this was discussed earlier, but am I the only one who thinks that the police mentioned the difference in wheel size in the hope that the owner of the truck would try and purchase new wheels so as to not arouse suspicion?

that's interesting

The cars do look very similar. The distinctive wheels that there talking about look like large rims; which would not commonly be seen on a work truck. Large rims are pretty common for college aged kids, though. It just doesn't look like a modification that would be made on a work truck, to me.

The blurry version of the truck gives you the feel of a work truck or construction truck; however, when you see a clean pic of a similar truck, nothing about work or construction comes to mind.

When I looked at Btowns pics, I thought I saw something, like the reflection of a person in the glass. So I changed up the colors a bit and this just jumped out at me. Completely creeped me out. Is anyone else seeing the reflection of a blonde female were I circled or am I crazy.

Sorry, I don't see anything like that?

We have little information and visual aids to go off of, just whatever is released to us. I appreciate that everyone is trying to enhance the photos, however if LE and the FBI weren't able to do it, I doubt any of us could do it with photoshop.

I wish we could, but it just seems like we're reaching for something at this point. We can all enhance photos all we want and begin to see things. Kind of like how people see the face of Jesus in a tree stump or a potato chip.

Know what I mean?

The blurry version of the truck gives you the feel of a work truck or construction truck; however, when you see a clean pic of a similar truck, nothing about work or construction comes to mind.

and honestly, I would think that any real construction worker would laugh at the fact that this truck was considered a "work" truck.

To most men who like BIG trucks or are into work type trucks, this would be considered a sissy truck; especially with the short bed.

It would be a joke to even consider purchasing for work purposes because not a lot of big or long equipment would fit in it it would be useless in their eyes.

t.jpg

I know my eyes are not the best, but I don't see that at all. Would you help me out and describe what you're seeing, please. Are you seeing a face? Front view? Profile? Sheesh! I feel like Mr. Magoo.

A Chevy Silverado is hardly considered only a "work truck". Several people have them for regular vehicles and have upgraded rims on them, including my brother, only his truck is black.

Well now it looks more like a grilled cheese sandwich with the Madonna's face, so I don't know anymore...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz