2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG

Showing video clips.....

Jean Casares: Four spectators fell asleep in courtroom; JB asking witnesses about blood because as body decomposes (in trunk), blood would be in trunk (?)

Juror #4 had notebook open immediately and took notes all day

Dr. Hua: Body wouldn't be bleeding if victim died of asphyxiation.

NG: Questions completely misplaced as to either State or defense COD.

commercial

BS has it right on the money about people expecting to hear JB present his case he stated in his OS. (well I didn't but...). Some people, including that defense guy on NG seem to think JB is going to show his cards later. I don't think...I know he doesn't...have any cards to show! On twitter someone said he's knocking out the forensics first then he'll air the family laundry. I would think if he had anything, he would start with that. NG says...what's with all the blood questions? Ask it once! Neither theory involves bloodshed!

JA afraid defense won't proceed in good faith

That is a major concern for me................

Yes ... While they cannot knowingly cause a mistrial they could cause a mistrial. The new trial future Jury pool is tainted by the trial coverage and spin from former Defense team. Defense could pursue a different approach knowing how bad this one went and the State's case and stand a better chance.

This might be the desperate last ditch strategy ... To force a mistrial ... With an un-intentional veil.

JB will resort to anything and everything to save his girl else she will reveal his dirty laundry - literally. ICA operates that way IMO

JB and his questions don't even fit his theory. The Jury will want to hear JB's reasoning to what he said in his opening. He said too much IMO. Now he has to go back and prove molestation, he has to prove Kronk hid Caylee(oh and btw where?) on and on

NG

More video clips.........

Caller: Is there a possibility Caylee was moved while Casey out on bond.

NG: Entirely possible; doesn't believe car trunk & final place were not Casey's first choice; talking about coffin flies & blow flies. Cadaver dogs hit in back yard in dirt.

Caller: Caylee was a very bright & verbal child; could she have killed her because she was afraid Caylee would say "no nanny", etc.

Dr. Bethany Marshall: Brilliant question but more simple than that; Casey wanted boyfriends, etc.

commercial

BBM...I'm not sure where he is right now, but last night he was on Hopespring Drive with Judge Jeanine from FOX.

"Deputies said George Anthony called them after bounty hunter Leonard Padilla went to the Hopespring Drive home with a television crew around 5 p.m."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/264076?cmpid=caseytwitter

"Padilla and the crew were shooting footage for a two-hour special edition of “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” And, yes, that footage will be in the program at 9 p.m. Saturday, a Fox News spokeswoman said."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-bounty-hunter-leonard-padilla-helping-fox-news-judge-jeanine.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

It would appear to me then that Mr. Leonard Padilla has STILL NOT satisfied the $1.5 MILLION tax bill he owes to the IRS.....

It would appear to me then that Mr. Leonard Padilla has STILL NOT satisfied the $1.5 MILLION tax bill he owes to the IRS.....

WOW. I remember many years ago him running for mayor of Sacramento from Federal prison while serving time for tax evasion.

ETA:He didn't win.

I really thought J.Pierro had more class-guess I was wrong!!:mad:

You got that right. That was an ambush type deal it sounds like. I mean please, of all nights after the "surprise witness" just coming out and on the eve of Caylee's death. No class at all.

Haha there are "reports" that the phone number was similar to GAs employer. Gee, whose "report" was that?

You got that right. That was an ambush type deal it sounds like. I mean please, of all nights after the "surprise witness" just coming out and on the eve of Caylee's death. No class at all.

Thank you for that. This is the eve of Caylee's death. Bless that little darling and may she be flying with the Eagles and Angels.

NG

More video clips........NG describing where Caylee was left to rot in a trash dump; JB questioning pointing to incest

Jean Casares: Defense has to find "new witness" Vasco Thompson; will have to be deposed, Judge will have to allow testimony

NG: Thompson phone number showed up on GA cell phone records

Steve H, reporter: Call could've been about nothing; just don't know.

Ellie: VT phone number similar to that of new job GA just started; could be mis-dialed number.

NG: Part of defense trying to smear GA; going over list of defense witnesses

Dr. Marshall: Jurors won't like attack on GA; jury can relate to having a troubled child.

Paul Penzone, fmr LE talking about Casey disposing of Caylee in a trash dump.

Natisha: Fingerprints on duct tape; Casey excluded. Profile belonged to FBI technician.

PO: Point JB trying to make is it wasn't his client's DNA on the duct tape.

commercial

:lol: She keeps showing that finger wiggle that ICA does..and it's the one someone got a screen shot of and is using as a signature! :lol:

Haha! Nancy! JB doesn't have to spend 8 hours of our time on blood when there was no blood!

Dumb question and totally OT....

I'm watching NG and she keeps showing the video of ICA the day she was arrested (or turned herself in). She is wearing a pair of black slacks, a white button down shirt and black rimmed eye glasses. Is she wearing a black bra under that white shirt?

Exactly - but Nancy Grace wants to have the biggest story of the day so she twists it. That is not what the Judge implied. He implied that while this happened, KC was insisting the child was alive when she knew she was dead.

I just watched Nancy Grace being absolutely rude and dismissive to one of her own guests that was explaining something as she answered NG. I don't think she does justice to that child when she goes about "business" w this case.

Dumb question and totally OT....

I'm watching NG and she keeps showing the video of ICA the day she was arrested (or turned herself in). She is wearing a pair of black slacks, a white button down shirt and black rimmed eye glasses. Is she wearing a black bra under that white shirt?

I know the pic you are talking about, I don't know about the bra though. It was the day she was turning herself in or at least one of them. One time she was turned in wasn't there some switch a roo under an overpass on the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000