2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Sheaffer: an attempt to do something sleazy and why JA got so upset
- by design, not just to day my client dna not on this -

NG

More video clips.........

NG reminding us today is three years to the day Caylee last seen alive :rose:

Caller: Thinks Casey wanted to get rid of her daughter and family members (referencing computer searches, what she told AH)

Ellie: Her friend AH thought Casey was going to take over mortgage pymts. & they were going to move into house

Dr. M: Wanted AH to think parent's house was her castle, bragged; another reason she'd want Caylee out of the way, wanted everything for herself.

BS: Was there a purpose other than good faith to raise reasonable doubt today? Does not think so; can't give him (JB) benefit of doubt on this. JB knew what the answer was about DNA on duct tape.

RR: What was pointed out is somebody compromised integrity of investigation with lab tech's DNA on tape; unacceptable.

NG: That isn't the way JB was arguing it though.....

Caller: Why wasn't TM or LP called by the prosecution?

JC: TM is on SA witness list; rebuttal, stay tuned

Steve H: So many people on witness list who could be damaging to defense; but people who are listed aren't always called.

commercial

Unfortunately JB was successful in getting info in to make it appear LE was suspicious of Ga and Lee as possible fathers of Caylee. I can see him doing it over and over even being sustained, to get his damming story to the jury without putting ICA on the stand.

Yet, the PT can't let it be known to the jury that ICA has six felonies. No, they can believe she was an angel before Caylee was murdered by her. Something's not right about this.:maddening:

Dumb question and totally OT....

I'm watching NG and she keeps showing the video of ICA the day she was arrested (or turned herself in). She is wearing a pair of black slacks, a white button down shirt and black rimmed eye glasses. Is she wearing a black bra under that white shirt?

Yes it looks like she is. I've noticed that before too!

The State rebuttal and witnesses will be the final few nails in the perps coffin.

NG

Closing with short talk with PO about possible defense witness VT who defense wants his "evilness" to reflect on GA

The end. :)

The State rebuttal and witnesses will be the final few nails in the perps coffin.

That's what I was wondering...is the SA allowed to call rebuttal witnesses like that? All they have to do is call SB and ask him why they dna profiled LA and GA....to rule them out after internet rumors and ICAs stories of being molested.

DT is up to the "duct tape" and Dr. S disputes Dr. G's report about the duct tape

whoever asked where lp is, needs to be hung by their toe nails, you talked him up.

I love Nancy Grace and her advocacy for Caylee. I miss the days when she had her own thread here and wasn't lumped in with all the other HLN people who just recently jumped on the media bandwagon and are so easily swayed.

Seriously, her show was the only place I found comfort today. She repeatedly pointed out the DT's deviancy. EVERYONE else was wishy-washy.

Today was hard and I am going to spend the day at the lake tomorrow. I will never put myself through what I did today.

Caylee...justice is coming.

Jennifer Welch again...he seems to just want to poke holes in the forensics. Which would be fine if it weren't for his OS.

And as was discussed on NG's show tonight, it is what happens when there is no defense.

Oh no! LP on DR. Drew. Sheech. And HJBP was the prosecuting attorney for that VT guy. What are the chances????????????????

Oh no! LP on DR. Drew. Sheech. And HJBP was the prosecuting attorney for that VT guy. What are the chances????????????????

I never watched Dr. Drew until recently, when he took up this case. He seems to be caring and realizing there is a dead baby in the middle of all the hoopla. He knows ICA is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94