2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back,,,what is going on???

Again commercial on HLN!

I think it has to do with JA withholding the phone call from Dept of Defense and asking for another day to review deposition on Rodrigus (sp?) knowing the Dr was not going to testify.,

He did NOT withhold it.

He informed the court when it happened.

That's why Rodriguez was sent packing.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Based on what's being tweeted and being said here, I'm guessing Mason caught JB and Casey in a lie about something and isn't too happy about it. Perhaps maybe even wanting to quit and be done with them and therein lies the problem/legal matter. JMO
If Mason is yelling at Casey and other DT lawyers then he wants off the case or wants to take it over.

MarkNeJame

Twitter - 1 minute ago

"Tony Pipitone reports that the attorneys are ordered not to discuss the matter. Transcript is sealed and so are attorneys' mouths."

Wow. Whatever is going on, it's HUGE, methinks.

I think this is something that originated with Casey. Something that the DT is NOT happy about.

I was watching when the feed first came up. Three deputies came out from the back and I was immediately struck by the looks on their faces. One deputy got on the phone, while another beckoned to Baez to go into the back where Casey was. Then, all of the DT was "summoned" back. They didn't look happy when they all came back out, did they?

I hope there's some video somewhere to review this, anyone know?

MarkNeJame via Twitter, 1 minute ago

"Could be witness tampering allegation, could be threats, issue with a juror, (a) plea, (or) Casey dissatisfaction with her attorney."

Did he say who called him from the DOD? Did he name a name?

If they asked JA which phone he got the call on, and he said it was his other cell phone, that doesn't hold a charge, and he switches the sim card, but maybe if they go to Universal....
Wrong side of the table for those kinda stories - dontcha think?

:floorlaugh:

Lol, He did withhold that call. He asked for another day to review depo after that call

Ashton did not, he informed the court and the defense team as soon as he received that call, he said so in open court in front of Judge Perry.

My "dream" what it is about.

The picture of Caylee at the door.

Lee heard they were going to introduce that picture in evidence of Caylee standing at the door. Lee knew it was not Caylee and went to Baez and told him.

Mason questioned Lee yesterday outside of court and found out that is what the deal is.

Mason is trying to get Baez off the case because he knows it is going to be found out.

I could believe this, but:

1. I have NEVER seen a single pic of Caylee with any other child.

2. I don't think CA would have ever wasted a camera shot on a child that was not Caylee

The more I think about it the more I believe it is an issue with one of the DT lawyers. JA and LDB were fine...but the DT lawyers looked pretty upset.

It would make sense to seal the record if it is an issue with a lawyer and not a witness.

Casey had a meeting with her legal team this morning in her holding area. She comes out and is crying....... they go into judge's chambers. Then she comes out goes back to holding area. Lawyers are paired up. Mason and Baez look like they are in each other's face. LDB and JA are stifling laughs in one of the shots provided by a poster. Then they go back to judge's chambers and court is adjourned for the day. This has to to with the DT. MOO

Oh Gawd did I just hear Jean C on HLN say maybe ICA has accepted a plea deal.

I have got to turn the channel

Could it be that JA had proof of JB coaching the Anthony's and changing their testimony and it is being dealt with. Maybe someone can testify to it and he is taking their deposition? That would lead to problems with the DT and the family, hence entire family crying?

Plea in the works.. Mark my word that will be your Monday morning announcement. It comes on the heels of Lee Anthony NOT being able to give the testimony JB thought he would on the stand yesterday.

JA quizzed him... WHY so emotional now? WHAT else is making you so emotional today? WHAT did you go to the Defense with?

See you here Monday for the Guilty plea LWOP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500